Tell ya, boys,
跟你们说
She stole my heart.
她偷走了我的心
And her old man's loaded.
还有个多金的老爹
Now, this is the executive floor.
这层是公♥司♥行政区
It should be organized, but it's not,
应该是井井有条的 但实际不是
So you'll find account executives
客户经理人和创意策划人
And creative executives all mixed in together.
都在这层办公
Please don't ask me the difference.
千万别问我他们的区别
Great.
好的
Hopefully, if you follow my lead,
要是你按照我的话做
You can avoid some of the mistakes I've made here.
就能少走些我走过的弯路
Hello, Joan. Like that one.
琼 你好啊 比如这个
So how many trains did it take you?
你来的路上换了几次车
Only one, but I got up very early.
我起得很早 所以只换了一次车
In a couple of years, with the right moves,
要是你大方向没错的话
You'll be in the city with the rest of us.
用不了几年你就能像我们一样住在城里
Of course, if you really make the right moves,
当然 要是你真的走对路子的话
You'll be out in the country,
你就能在乡间买♥♥一套房♥
And you won't be going to work at all.
而且完全不用工作
You'll be here just across the aisle from me.
这就是你的办公桌 和我隔一个过道
We'll both take care of Mr. Draper for the time being.
我们一起协助德雷柏先生的工作
I don't know what your goals are,
我不知道你工作目的是什么
But don't overdo it with the perfume.
不过千万别滥用香水
Keep a fifth of something in your desk.
备一瓶香奈儿5号♥吧
Mr. Draper drinks rye.
德雷柏先生喝黑麦威士忌
Also, invest in some aspirin, Band-Aids,
还有 准备一些阿司匹林 创可贴
And a needle and thread.
针线包也可能会用到
Rye is Canadian, right?
黑麦威士忌是加拿大产的吧
You better find out.
你自己看吧
He may act like he wants a secretary,
他可能想要个秘书
But most of the time,
但大多数时候
They're looking for something between a mother and a waitress.
他需要个又当妈妈又当服务生的人
And the rest of the time, well...
而剩下的时间里
Go home, take a paper bag,
回家去找个纸袋子
And cut some eyeholes out of it.
在眼睛那剪两个洞
Put it over your head, get undressed,
把它套在头上 脱掉衣服
And look at yourself in the mirror.
好好看看镜子里的自己
Really evaluate where your strengths and weaknesses are,
审视一下自己的优缺点
And be honest.
诚实去面对
I always try to be honest.
我总是尽量做到诚实
Good for you.
那太好了
Now, try not to be overwhelmed by all this technology.
别被这个高科技产物弄的不知所措
It looks complicated,
它看起来很复杂
But the men who designed it made it
不过它的设计者的出发点就是
Simple enough for a woman to use.
让女人们用起来方便
I sure hope so.
希望是这样
At lunch, pick up a box of chocolates,
午餐的时候去领一盒巧克力
A dozen carnations, and some bath salts.
一束康乃馨和几瓶浴盐
I'll explain later.
到时候再跟你说干什么用
Thank you, Miss Holloway.
霍洛韦 谢谢你
You're really wonderful for looking out for me this way.
你这么替我着想真是太体贴了
It's Joan.
叫我琼
And listen,
听着
Don't take this the wrong way,
别误会我的意思
But a girl like you, with those darling little ankles,
不过像你这样有着漂亮脚踝的女孩
I'd find a way to make 'em sing.
应该想办法让它们光芒四射的
Also, men love scarves.
还有 男人们喜欢带丝巾的女孩
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早安 德雷柏先生
Oh! And Mr. Sterling. How are you?
斯特林先生 近来可好
Morning, girls.
早安女孩们
You look like a hundred bucks. Long night?
你看起来精神状态不好啊 没睡好吗
It's not this tobacco thing, is it?
不会是因为那个香烟广♥告♥的事吧
It's been on my mind.
它在我脑子里挥之不去
Yeah, well, I should hope so.
是啊 我早该想到
Lee Garner, his father,
下午四点李·加勒和他父亲
The whole Lucky Strike family will be here at 4.
会带着整个"幸福时光家族"过来
You worried?
你担心了
No.
没有
If I was worried, I'd ask you what you've got,
要是我担心的话就会问你有什么想法了
But I'm not,
但我一点也不担心
so I'm just going to assume you've got something,
因为我认为你一定会有点子的
Which means you should be worried.
所以该担心的人是你
So you came here because you wanted to watch me get dressed?
你进来就是为了看我换衣服吗
No, I wanted to make sure you were here.
不 我就是确认一下你在这
In body. Give me about a half hour for the rest of it.
躯壳来了 灵魂要再过半个小时才来
How do I put this?
还有一个问题
Have we ever hired any Jews?
我们公♥司♥有犹太人吗
Not on my watch.
我这没有
That's very funny. It's not what I meant.
太逗了 不过我不是这意思
We've got an Italian. Salvatore, my art director.
我们有意大利人 艺术总监萨尔瓦多
That won't work. Sorry.
那没什么用 对不起
Most of the Jewish guys work for the Jewish firms.
大部分犹太人只给同种族的人干活
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Selling Jewish products to Jewish people.
犹太货只卖♥♥犹太佬
That's very good.
那挺好啊
It's just that our 11:00 is with Menken's Department Store
麦肯百货的人十一点过来
And I wish we had someone to make them feel... comfortable.
我想让他们有宾至如归的感觉
You want me to run down to the deli and grab somebody?
你需要我到楼下熟食店拽个人上来吗
You missed a button.
你少扣了颗扣子
LT. Donald Francis Draper
硬字幕
Ah. Look at you, Gidget.
哇 看看你 沙滩男孩
Still trying to fill out that bikini?
还希望自己的身材能穿得下那条泳裤啊
Summer's coming.
夏天要来了
Without the medical claims,
弄不到医疗健康证明
All we have is a white box with a red spot on it.
我们只有白烟盒上的红点
My neighbor posed for that.
我照着我邻居画的
Believe me, he always looks very relaxed.
从头到尾他都表现得很轻松
Of course, he doesn't smoke.
当然了 他不抽烟
Had him hold a pencil.
我让他拿了根铅笔代替
If I know these guys, you're better off with a little sex appeal.
要我说的话 你应该选个更性感的
Can you give me a woman in a bathing suit,
比如让一个穿泳装的美女
put her next to your guy?
躺在你挑选的猛♥男♥旁边
A sexy girl? I can do that.
性感美女 没问题
Give you a chance to get a real model.
一个让你能接触到职业模特的机会
Oh, I love my work.
我爱死我的工作了
Speaking of sexy girls,
说到性感女孩
Are you going to Pete's bachelor party?
你去皮特的婚前派对吗
I'm not really big on those things.
我对这种事没什么兴趣
Tell me about it. It's so embarrassing.
我也是 挺尴尬的
If a girl's gonna shake it in my face,
要是有个女孩在我面前搔首弄姿
I want to be alone so I can do something.
我可不想周围还一大群人
Should we drink before the meeting or after?
咱们会前或者会后来两杯吧
Or both?
要不就都喝
So... that's it, huh? Relax?
就这样 放松放松?
Don't be short with me.
别这么和我说话
You're the writer.
你是作家
I thought it was worth a try.
咱们可以试一下
Greta Guttman is here to see you.
格丽塔·古特曼来了
Send her in.
让她进来
Oh, great.
哦 太好了
Now we get to hear from our man in research.
又能听铁娘子的长篇大论了
Mr. Draper, Mr. Romano,
德雷柏先生 罗曼诺先生
You both seemed more relaxed than I expected.
你们看上去比我想象的要轻松很多啊
Do you have some kind of surprise for the tobacco people?
想出让烟草公♥司♥满意的点子了
I'm doing my own research.
我自己也做了调查
If you're planning to continue with medical testimony,
你们要是还想继续找医疗健康鉴定
You'll only be inviting further government interference.
只会让政♥府♥进一步地干涉我们
We must police ourselves.
我们必须自救
There's your slogan.
和你的说法一样
The medical thing is dead.
寻找医疗帮助是没戏了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表