No one is going to hurt Polly.
没人会伤害波利的
Now they can't play in the yard?
现在他们不能在园子里面玩了吗
I'm going to get my robe on
我现在去把睡袍穿上
and go over there and find out what happened.
问问他发生了什么
2 in the morning.
现在是凌晨2点
He's our neighbor. You'll make it worse.
他是我的邻居 你会让我们的关系更糟
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他谈的
You should have Ethel talk to him.
你最好让艾瑟跟他谈吧
Don, they play in the yard when I'm here, too.
唐 他们在园子里玩的时候我也在家
And she didn't tell you?
她当时没跟你讲吗
I'm sure they didn't tell her.
我敢保证他们也没有告诉她
They probably wouldn't have told me, either.
他们或许连我也不想告诉
There'll be over at Francine's for the next shoot anyway.
反正下次拍广♥告♥会把他们送到弗朗辛那里
It's one day.
就一天
I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
我肯定不会那么糟的
Maybe not.
希望是没什么
She'd never slept well.
她此次估计睡不安稳了
That's not true.
不是那样的
Did you see those big tears?
你有看到她脸上大大的眼泪吗
I really want to get a picture of her crying one day.
我真想拍张她哭时候的照片
I have to say, Don,
我必须说 唐
Lucky Strike, even in this lawsuit, is stronger than ever.
幸福时光 即使还在闹官司也是史上最强
It was a brilliant campaign,
真是聪明的推销啊
like some supersonic jet flying right over the market.
就像是一个超音飞机从市场上飞过一样
I was there. Great work.
我也看见了 真的很不错
Thank you.
谢谢赞赏
Sorry to interrupt. Who is responsible?
不好意思打断一下 负责人是谁
We've made a significant commitment
赛可通便剂策划方案还未确定
for as-yet unproduced Secor laxative commercials.
就已经签订了重大广♥告♥合同
This didn't go by me.
我没授权做这件事
No, it went by Bob Wilkins in Media, right to me.
这是鲍勃·威尔金媒体授权 擅用了我的权利
Who is responsible?
谁负责的
Mr. Cooper, sir, it was me.
库珀先生 是我做的
You thought of this?
你想到这个主意的吗
I bear some of the responsibility as well.
我也要负一些责任
What did they do?
他们干了什么
Every commercial block on air in the Land of Lincoln
林肯城里每个商业广♥告♥时段
is clogged up with laxative buys.
都在播泻药的广♥告♥
And a little bit of Nixon time.
还有一小部分尼克松拉票时段也一样
The Kennedy people
肯尼迪支持者
won't know what to do with themselves
都不知道该怎么办了
They're going to have to put his pretty face on the radio.
他们想把他英俊的脸放在收音广播里去了
And with that accent.
还有他的口音
Nicely done.
做得很绝啊
I didn't think you had it in you, and I mean that.
说真的我不知道你有那样的才干
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Inspired.
让人刮目相看啊
Congratulations, boys.
恭喜你们了
Peggy, you want to write that down?
佩吉 你要记下那句吗
Don said congratulations.
唐说恭喜我们哦
Are we done here?
我们的会开完了吗
No.
没有
I really thought it was going to go bad for a minute.
我当时真的以为我们要挨批了
I was sure it would.
我想肯定要糟糕了
No kidding. You almost let me detonate
不是开玩笑的 你差点让我
a thousand feet from the ground.
炸飞到一千英尺的高空上去了
So much for camaraderie.
那都是为了讲同僚义气
Mr. Rumsen sent this over.
拉姆森先生送过来的
Unopened. Very nice.
没开封的 不错
Hildy, stay. Have a drink. It's an order.
希迪 留下来喝杯酒 这是命令
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm going to my parents' after work.
我下班后还要去我爸妈那里
You know, when something good happens to me,
好事发生在我身上的时候
it also happens to you.
你也有份的
I know that.
我明白
I said congratulations.
我道过喜了
You should do something with that sour puss.
你要改变一下你那张老扳着的脸啊
You're very beautiful.
你其实很漂亮的
Just being honest.
只是实话实说
I love watching you walk.
我喜欢看着你走路
I should go.
我还是先走了
You should.
你是该走了
Is he in?
他在里面吗
Always nice to see you.
看到你总是很高兴
I'd give you my assurance
我向你保证
that nothing good will happen to that boy,
那小子不会有什么好前途的
but I can't seem to keep my word on that, hard as I try.
我所说未必成真 但是我会努力的
I might ask you to take me with you.
我还想叫你带我一起呢
I see no reason to leave.
我没发现值得跳槽的理由呀
Or maybe I see a million.
也许我看到了一百万
A million? Is that what it's going to cost me?
一百万啊 那就是我留住你的代价吗
I was thinking more like 40.
我还想四成呢
45 is good.
四成半好了
I'm not going to be a little girl and ask you why you stayed.
我不会像小女生一样问你为什么留下来
I know it's not money,
我知道这不是钱的原因
and I hope it's not to keep your foot on Pete Campbell.
我也不希望是针对皮特·坎贝尔
I like the way you do business.
我喜欢你做生意的方式
Well, I try to be as civilized as you can be.
我尽力试着做到跟你一样有修养
No contract.
没有合同
45 and no security.
四成半分红 但是我不敢保证
What's in it for me?
我得到什么好处
If I leave this place one day,
如果我哪天走了
it will not be for more advertising.
这里就不会有广♥告♥事业了
What else is there?
那还剩下什么
I don't know. Life being lived.
说不出来 行尸走肉
I'd like to stop talking about it and get back to it.
我不想再讨论这件事而是像之前一样工作
I've worked with a lot of men like you,
我跟很多像你一样的人共事过
and if you had to choose a place to die,
如果你要找个地方死去的话
it would be in the middle of a pitch.
一定会选择在工作的场所
I've done that.
这我已经尝试过了
I want to do something else.
我想要做些其他的事情
Jim Hobart, McCann Erickson.
给我接吉姆·霍巴特 麦肯广♥告♥公♥司♥
Of course.
好的
Line 1.
线路一
Don,
唐
incredible pictures, am I wrong?
非常漂亮的照片 我说的有错吗
No, you're not.
没有 你说的没错
So, your wife's already here with us.
你的妻子已经跟我们在这里工作了
I know she's happy.
我看得出她很高兴
Why don't you join her?
你为什么不跟她一起呢
I don't know about that, Jim.
我不知道啊 吉姆
You can do better than that.
你能做出正确选择的
You know what I'm offering here?
你知道我能给你什么吗
It's Yankee Stadium. I know.
洋基棒球场 我知道
What, did Sterling come to the rescue?
那怎么了 斯特林有挽留你吗
If this is about money,
如果是钱的问题
I have to say I might have judged you wrong.
我应该说也许我是错看你了
It's not.
不是钱的问题
I'm surprised.
我好惊讶
I thought your wife coming here meant you were interested.
我以为你让你妻子来这里表明你有兴趣了呢
No, that was her idea.
不是的 那是她的想法
Can't blame me for trying.
不能责怪我 我只是想争取
Maybe not, but, uh...
也许不会 但是
I can't exactly say that was a big league move.
我想我不会跳槽的
All's fair.
一切都是公平的
No stone unturned, right?
我还是没有说服你 对吗
It's a pity to lose both of you.
失去你们两个是我们的遗憾
You're a very lucky man, landing that woman.
娶到那样的妻子 你很幸运
What's going on with Mr. Draper?
德雷珀先生怎么了
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
就算我知道 我也不会告诉你
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表