I told him I had plans,
我告诉他我有约了
but he insisted we share a cab across town anyways.
但他却坚持和我挤到一辆出租上
I couldn't shake him.
我甩不掉他
Which one was it?
是哪个采购
George Asbury. He's a hound.
乔治·阿斯波利吗 那个下三滥
It doesn't matter. They're all just boys.
没关系 他们仅仅是男孩子
poor basters, probably couldn't help himself,
可怜的混♥蛋♥ 可能是控制不了了
the way you glide around that office like some magnificent ship.
你在办公室走动的样子太诱人了
Well, I don't want to be a distraction.
我可不想分散大家的注意力
hall I, um, order horse blinders for the rest of the office?
我是不是该为大家买♥♥些眼罩
You didn't.
不是吧
Oh, I sure did.
是啊 我买♥♥了
Well, what am I supposed to do with it?
我要拿这些小家伙怎么办啊
The store lady said you can do anything
商店里的女士说很好养的
but put the cage on the radiator.
除了把暖气片放到笼子里
You're terrible.
你真坏
Well, you can't blame a man for trying.
你不能责怪一个试图尝试的男人
I just hate the thought of having to share you.
我只是不愿和别人分享你
You don't have to share me now.
我现在完全是你一个人的
Joanie, you smell so good.
琼妮 你真是芳香迷人
I've been thinking about this all day.
我今天一直在想这事
Mona is looking at a weekend in Old Saybrook with the in-laws.
莫娜要和家人们在老赛布鲁克共度周末
There's not enough liquor in the world.
再多的酒都满足不了他们的
Roger
罗杰
Sorry.
对不起
"Mary Katharine Cahill,
玛丽·凯瑟琳·卡希尔
a daughter of Harriet M. Barr
来自康乃狄克州的
and Archibald W. Barr of Stonington, Connecticut,
哈里特·巴和阿基保尔·巴之女
and Kevin Mark Duncan III,
与凯文·马克·邓肯三世
a son of Beatrice Hoslinger
来自曼哈顿的碧翠丝·哈斯林
and Kevin Mark Duncan, Jr., of Manhattan,
及凯文·马克·邓肯夫妇之子
were married last evening at the Episcopal Church of the Heavenly Rest
昨晚在在新教圣公会举♥行♥了婚礼
He travels around the country
他游历全国
and collects miniature replicas of monuments...
收集纪念碑的迷你复♥制♥品
Washington Memorial, Bunker Hill, Mount Rushmore...
比如华盛顿纪念碑 邦克山 拉什莫尔山等等
and then he sticks them up his ass.
回来后就撅着屁♥股♥走路
Symbolism intended.
这就是预期的象征主义
No place to put your coat.
放外套的地方都没有
Switch seats with me.
跟我换下座位
No way.
没门
Can we get a round over here?
给我们来些喝的吧
Jack Daniels, Duchess.
杰克丹尼尔威士忌 苏格兰威士忌
Sounds like a great idea.
听起来是个好主意
Anyway, turns out this Spanish cat and I
不管怎么样 结果是这个西班牙人和我
are mucho simpatico with the direction we talked about going.
一致同意我们前进的方向
With the "Theater of the People" thing?
是你所说的什么"人♥民♥剧院吗"
Conscious drama.
意识主义戏剧
Not the soulless bullshit
不是中产阶级
kept alive by the middle class
钟爱的那些废话连篇的戏剧
with their season tickets to Dick Van Dyke and Mary Martin.
拿着套票看迪克·凡·戴克和玛丽·马丁的演出
I bet Don here can tell you firsthand.
我想这位唐先生一定能现身说法
Broadway is the birthplace of mediocrity.
告诉你百老汇是平庸的产生地
"The groom wore a matching boutonnie of sweetheart roses. "
新郎穿的是布东纳花线织物的心形玫瑰
Well, maybe it's born there,
或许是在那里诞生的吧
but I think it may be conceived right here.
但却受孕于此地吧
"The couple will honeymoon in Jamaica,
新婚夫妇将在牙买♥♥加度蜜月
and take up residence in Rye, New York. "
然后去纽约的拉伊定居
Thank you, Don.
谢谢 唐
L'chaim.
为生命干杯[犹太]
So what do you do, Don?
唐你是做什么的
I blow up bridges.
我是桥梁爆♥炸♥专家
Don's in advertising.
唐是广♥告♥业的
No way.
不可能
Madison Avenue? What a gas.
麦迪逊街 真强
We all have to serve somebody.
我们都是为别人奔波的啊
Perpetuating the lie.
天天说谎话
How do you sleep at night?
你晚上怎么睡得啊
On a bed made of money.
在钱做成的床上
Isn't this an education?
这就是教育啊
You hucksters in your tower created the religion of mass consumption.
正是你们创造了大量的消费
People want to be told what to do so badly that
人们希望被告知应该做什么
they'll listen to anyone.
以至于谁说的他们都听
When you say people,
当你说"人们"的时候
I have a feeling you're talking about thou.
我有种感觉你在说你自己
And I have a feeling
我有种感觉
that you spent more time on your hair this morning than she did.
你在头发上花的时间比她多
You two want to head to the urinals and poke it out?
你们要去厕所比试一下吗
So, Roy,
罗伊
if you had a job...
如果你有工作
what would you do?
你要做什么
I'm starting a theater, right here in the Village.
我要开个戏剧院 就在这个镇上
It's a cooperative.
和别人合作经营
Midge is going to get in there, paint some flats.
我会请米琪在我的墙壁上绘画
I said I'd think about it.
我说了我会考虑的
Last night I dreamed
昨晚我做了一个梦
of making love to Fidel Castro in a king-size bed
和菲德尔·卡斯特罗在在纽约华道夫酒店
at the Waldorf-Astoria.
一个大床上做♥爱♥
"iva la revolucil" he roared,
他扯掉我衣服的时候
as he vanquished my dress.
大吼 "革命万岁"
Outside the window,
窗外
Nikita Khrushchev watched us,
赫鲁晓夫看着我们
plucking a chicken.
拔掉一地鸡毛
Take off your shirt!
褪掉你的衬衣
Take your shirt off!
褪掉你的衬衣
I should go.
我该走了
Too much art for me.
对我来说太艺术了
Stay.
留下来
This is Ian.
伊安出场了
We'll go right afterwards.
他演完我们就走
** By the waters *
* 徜徉在河边
** The waters of Babylon *
* 巴比伦的水
** We lay down and wept *
* 我们躺下轻轻哭泣
* And wept *
* 哭泣 *
** For thee, Zion *
* 为了你 犹太天国
** We remember thee *
* 我们记得你
** Remember thee *
* 记得你
** Remember thee, Zion *
* 记得那天国
** By the waters *
* 徜徉在河边
** The waters of Babylon *
* 在巴比伦的河边
** We lay down and wept *
* 我们躺下哭泣
** And wept *
* 哭泣 在河边
** For thee, Zion *
* 为了天国巴比伦
** We remember thee *
* 我们记得你
** Remember thee *
* 记得你
** Remember thee, Zion *
* 记得天国巴比伦
** We remember thee *
* 我们记得你
** Remember the
* 记得你
** Remember thee, Zion For thee, Zion *
* 记得天国 为了天国
** By the waters *
* 在水边
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表