Traveling salesman.
旅行销♥售♥员
In that suit? I should say not.
穿着这身服装 我觉得可不像
No, I'm not one of those boys who looks forward to a business trip
不 我不是那种成天渴望出差的家伙
To escape the wife and kids.
他们是想逃避妻儿
I'm really a homebody.
我是个顾家的人
But New York?
但纽约
When you arrive,
当你来到纽约
And that train starts slowing down
火车慢慢停下
And it gets all dark,
外面黑漆漆一片
My heart pounds, and I think,
我的心狂跳不已 我想
"I'm going to climb that staircase and be in New York. "
我要爬上云梯 融入纽约
I take it for granted.
我已经习以为常了
It is a masterpiece of some kind.
就把它看做是一幅名作
Wherever I'm staying, I always demand a view.
无论我处在纽约的哪个角落 我总喜欢看风景
It's building after building.
一栋楼连着另一层楼
Little compartments filled with possibilities.
甚至每一间小客房♥都蕴含着无限的可能
What's that from?
你站在哪个角度看的
42nd street?
42号♥大街吗
What?
什么
Uh, no.
不
No. I'm just saying it's...
不 我是说
It's like you can do anything.
就好比你能做任何想做的事
I'm two ahead of you.
在你来之前我已经喝了两杯了
I have to eat something,
我得吃点东西
Or I'm going to continue to rhapsodize.
要不然我又要胡言乱语了
What time is it?
几点了
I bet you don't have an expense account.
我想你肯定没有报销单
I'm not saying peggy doesn't have something upstairs.
我不是说佩奇不该和管理层的人在一起
I'm just saying at Sterling Cooper
我只是说在斯特林库珀公♥司♥
Things are usually happening downstairs.
事情总是应该由上向下传达
I didn't know that.
我不知道
My god, the whole office is here.
天呐 整个办公室的人都来了
I don't see the art department.
我没看到美工部的人
What about those two?
那两个呢
I think I had too much to drink.
我想我喝多了
You are very petite.
你还真是柔弱
Going back to the well. Interested?
再来一杯 怎么样
Dance with me.
和我跳舞吧
I don't like you like this.
我不喜欢你这样
Literally, "with flies. "
字面意思是 有苍蝇
The espresso beans mean health, wealth,
咖啡豆代表着健康 财富
And, um, happiness.
和幸福
Seems redundant,
这个"幸福"有点多余
I mean, if you already have health and wealth.
如果你已经拥有了健康和财富
So, are you happy?
那么 你幸福吗
I'm one of those people
我这类人
Who thinks the minute you ask that, you're not happy, so...
认为一旦你这样问 就表示你不幸福 所以
No.
我不幸福
You're loud, but you're shy.
你讲话很大声 但你很害羞
I feel like I'm getting my fortune told.
我感觉你像是在给我算命
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Ah, it's fine.
没事
So what do you want to do?
那么 你想做什么
Uh... I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe break off with one of the writers,
可能会和那些文案断绝联♥系♥
Have my own little shop
开家自己的工作室
Where copy follows art and not the other way around.
在我那儿广♥告♥词只追求艺术而不是反过来
No, I mean my view.
不 我是指我说的风景
You have to see it.
你得去看看
It's all the way to the park.
就在去公园的路上
Of course it's dark now.
当然 现在外面已经天黑了
I don't know.
我不知道
May I?
可以吗
I...
我
don't know what to say.
不知道该说什么
It's Elliot.
这就是我 伊利亚德
And, salvatore, you don't have to say anything.
萨尔瓦多 你什么都不用说
No, I... I just...
不 我只是
No.
不
Have another drink. Think about it.
再喝一杯 好好想想
Elliot,
伊利亚德
I have thought about it.
我已经考虑过了
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want to do.
我知道我想干什么
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
I'll show you.
我会展现给你看
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
This... has been a pleasure.
很高兴与你共进晚餐
Don, are you all right?
唐 你还好吧
I don't know.
我不知道
It's always the same thing!
总是这样
It's probably the guy in 2f.
可能是2楼的那家伙
He uses his wife like a speed bag.
他把她的妻子当做沙袋
Oh, man.
哦 天呐
I was going to truck down for some carrot juice.
我还打算下去买♥♥点胡萝卜汁呢
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Thank you.
谢谢
Smoke?
抽烟吗
No.
不
He speaks.
他说话了
I'm supposed to tell you to say your prayers.
我是来告诉你别忘了祷告
Praying won't help you from this place, kid.
在这个地方祷告是没有任何帮助的 孩子
Best keep your mind on your mother.
你最好关心关心你妈妈
She'll probably look after you.
她肯定会好好照顾你
She ain't my momma.
她不是我的妈妈
We all wish we were from someplace else, believe me.
我们都希望我们来自别的地方 相信我
Ain't you heard?
你没听到吗
I'm a whore child.
我是个野种
No. I hadn't heard anything about that.
不 我什么都没听到
You don't talk like a bum.
你说起话来不像是乞丐
I'm not. I'm a gentleman of the rails.
我不是 我是沿着铁轨前进的绅士
For me, every day is brand-new.
对我来说 每一天都是崭新的
Every day's a brand-new place,
每天都来到不同的地方
People, what have you.
遇见不同的人 很多新鲜事物
So you got no home.
那么你没有家吗
That's sad.
真悲哀
What's at home?
家里有什么
I had a family once.
我曾经也有一个家
A wife, a job, a mortgage.
有妻子 有工作 有贷款
I couldn't sleep at night tied to all those things.
被这些事情困扰 使我在夜晚无法入睡
Then death came to find me.
然后死神来找过我
Did you see him?
你看见他的样子了吗
Only every night.
每晚都见到
So one morning, I freed myself with the clothes on my back.
所以某一天早晨 我把衣服甩在身后
Good-bye.
离家出走
Now I sleep like a stone.
现在我睡得跟石头一样死
Sometimes under the stars, the rain.
有时在星空下 有时在雨里
The roof of a barn.
或者在畜棚下
But I sleep like a stone.
但我睡得特别香
So where do you go?
那么你要去哪儿
Tomorrow I'll be leaving this place,
明天我会离开这个地方
That's for certain.
那是肯定的
If death was coming anyplace, it's here, kid,
如果死神会来 那他就会来这里 孩子
Creeping around every corner.
在每个角落里寻找
Here.
给
You're an honorary.
给你的奖励
This is how we talk to each other.
以后我们就这么交流
On the front gate of every house, there's a mark.
每座房♥子的前门上都会有个记号♥
It's a code, just like you heard on the radio.
这是个暗号♥ 就像你在收音机里听到的一样
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表