Of course you'd say that.
你当然这么说
Beware the nonconformist.
得注意那些不守规矩的人
I'm going to introduce you to Miss Ayn Rand.
我要把你介绍给安·兰德小姐
I think she'll salivate.
她会喜欢你的
Is he dead?
他死了吗
No.
没
So when's he coming back?
那他什么时候回来
You know, I think this office is too big for me.
我觉得这间办公室对我来说太大了
I might need it if I'm going to lure in Marty Brennen
作为文案部主管 我可能还得需要这个
As head of account services.
去吸引马蒂·布伦南的注意
Then it's true. Congratulations.
那他们说的是真的了 恭喜
Thank you. I mean it.
谢谢 我真心祝贺
You know I admire your work.
你知道我很佩服你
I believe you.
我相信你的话
I hope you do.
希望如此
And I don't think it can be denied that we make a very good team.
我们是一个好团队也是无可争议的事实
You know what?
知道吗
I do like this office.
我确实喜欢这间办公室
I think Roger would want me to have it.
我觉得罗杰会把这里分给我
That way he'll always know he can have it back.
这样的话他还可以随时收回
I hope you're aware that I'd love to throw my hat in the ring.
希望你知道我也很高兴能够升职
I am now.
我现在知道了
Peggy, we have both had very good days.
佩奇 这几天对我们来说都是好日子
You may leave your post.
你可以下班了
It's 4:30.
才4:30
I'm sorry. That's the best I can do at this point.
抱歉 这是我此刻唯一能为你做的
I have work to do.
我还有工作
You can have your raise.
你可以加薪
And I'll talk to Miss Holloway about getting somebody on your desk
在你做这份文案期间
While you attend to your assignment.
我会让霍洛韦小姐安排人手来接替你的工作
Can I tell her?
我能给她说吗
Sure.
当然可以
In the meantime, go with your friends.
别忘了 跟你朋友们出去
Celebrate.
庆祝一下
Good night, Mr. Draper.
晚安 德雷柏先生
Good night.
晚安
Mr. Draper
德雷柏先生
Good night.
晚安
Back away from the set.
别离电视那么近
Come on. You'll burn your eyes out.
眼睛会坏掉的
Hi, Daddy.
爸爸
Uh, I would have made you dinner,
我本打算做你的晚饭
But I called the office, and no one answered.
可我打给办公室没人接
Should I fix something?
还要吃点什么吗
No. I was supposed to have a meeting with a client,
不用了 我本来是要跟客户开会
But it got cancelled.
结果取消了
I got made partner.
我当合伙人了
Oh, my God. Don, that's wonderful.
天哪 唐 这太好了
Don, you were right about letting people in the house.
唐 关于让陌生人进屋这件事你说的没错
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't want to talk about that.
我不想谈这个
The heat's supposed to break tomorrow.
明天应该就会降温
It'll probably be snowing in two weeks.
可能两周后还会下雪
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表