Hold the doors, please!
请等一下
Thank you. Good morning.
谢谢 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Draper has you in early, huh?
德雷柏让你来的真早
What's he up to? I don't know.
他想做什么 不知道
I kind of came in for myself.
我为了自己早来的
Okay.
好吧
Honestly, I couldn't sleep.
事实上 我睡不着
I'm just filled with nerves.
我整个人都非常紧张
The service elevator is out.
工作人员专用电梯坏了
Do you mind?
你们不介意吧
I'm moving today.
我今天搬家
I'm supposed to go by at lunch
应该会在午饭的时候
And supervise the movers.
过去监督下那些搬运工
Probably lose the rest of the day watching other people work.
或许今天休息的时间得全用来监督别人工作了
Well, that is a big day.
真是忙碌的一天
What do you have to be nervous about?
你在紧张什么
Nothing.
没什么
Just I think Mr. Rumsen is presenting my
只是在想拉姆森先生正向"妙龄佳人"公♥司♥
copy today to the belle jolie people.
递交我的广♥告♥词
A thing like that.
原来如此
We really took the local, didn't we?
我们每层都停 是吗
It's 7 in the morning.
现在才早上7点
I'm very sorry, sir.
很抱歉 先生
Here we are.
到了
I'm going to hop down for a coffee.
我打算下去买♥♥杯咖啡
Would you like some? No.
你想要吗 不了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Come in here, please.
请过来一下
Close the door.
关上门
There's no one here.
这儿没别人
Close the door.
关上门
Peggy... do you know how hard it is
佩奇 你知道每天看到你在这儿
To see you walking around here every day?
走进走出 我有多么的难耐吗
Your skirt. It's tight.
你的裙子 太紧了
Just pull it up.
拉起来吧
Be careful.
当心
Listen,
听着
Maybe this isn't the right time to mention this,
或许不该在这个时候提起这个
But I want to clear the air.
但我想消除我们的误会
I know I told you I would read the copy that you wrote,
我知道我告诉过你我会看你写的广♥告♥词
But... I haven't.
但我没有
I'm glad.
我很高兴
I thought you just didn't like it.
我还以为你不喜欢
That's too bad.
那太糟了
Peggy.
佩奇
I know what you're going to say.
我知道你想说什么
No.
不
You don't.
你不知道
You haven't been right once.
你没有一次是对的
I have all these things going on
我脑子里总想些东西
in my head, and I can't say them.
但我说不出口
Do you think about me?
你在想我吗
I'll be honest.
老实说
A few times.
想过几次吧
You're only 20 yards away.
你离我只有20码远
Not right now.
不是现在
I wake up in the morning and I look into Trudy's eyes,
早上我一醒来 看着特鲁迪的眼睛
And I think, "we're supposed to be one person. "
我在想 我们应该心灵相通
But whatever I try...
但无论我怎么努力
I have all these things going on in my head.
我脑子里总想别的事情
She's just another stranger.
她只是另外一个陌生人
Pete.
皮特
You're not alone in this.
处于这种状况的不止你一个人
I'm sorry I ripped your blouse.
很抱歉扯坏了你的上衣
It's okay.
没事
Hi, Ma.
嗨 妈妈
My love!
亲爱的
Ma, I'm at work.
妈妈 我在工作
They don't answer the phone.
他们不接电♥话♥
Morning. Sterling cooper. Please hold.
早上好 斯特林·库珀公♥司♥ 请稍等
Look who's off the clock again.
看看谁又出神了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What?
什么
What is it, Ma?
什么事 妈妈
The landlord changed the lightbulb, but it's a darker lightbulb.
房♥东换了灯泡 但是这灯泡比之前的更暗
Ma...
妈妈
He's speaking Italian to his mother.
他在跟他妈妈说意大利语
Ma... Ma. I gotta run.
妈妈 妈妈 我要挂了
I love you.
我爱你
Bye bye, my little son!
再见 我的小儿
Ciao, ciao.
再见 再见
My stars.
天呐
Two weeks in, and she's already a goner.
才来两周 她已经无可救药了
He talks to his mother a lot.
他经常跟她妈妈交谈
Mr. Crane? I'll connect you.
克雷恩先生 我会帮你连线
Because he's not married.
因为他还没结婚
Well, he's in the art department?
他在美工部吗
What does he look like?
他长什么样
Did you see that movie Marty with Ernest Borgnine?
你看过欧内恩斯特·博格宁演的电影《马蒂》吗
He lived with his mother.
他和他妈妈住一起
Stop teasing her.
别逗她了
Yes, right away.
好的
My guess is tall, dark, and handsome,
我猜他高大 黝黑 帅气
But I'm a glass-half-full kind of gal.
但我只是个被眼镜遮去一半脸的女孩
She is so thoughtful.
她真体贴
Let me get my purse. Forget it.
等我拿钱包 不用了
Mrs. Sterling will be calling before lunchtime today.
斯特林夫人会在今天午餐之前打电♥话♥进来
Please put her through directly to me.
直接接到我的电♥话♥上
Done. Ask her. She'll know.
好的 问下她 她知道
Salvatore Romano in the art department.
美工部的萨尔瓦多.罗曼诺
Do you know him?
你认识吗
Handsome. Very debonair.
帅气 很潇洒
Cologne, but not the cheap stuff.
用古龙水 但不是便宜货
Something European, maybe.
可能是欧洲货
You're so specific.
你知道的真清楚
You have voices. I have other things.
你们有好听的声音 可我有别的
Thank you so much for holding.
让你久等了
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Mr. Cooper wanted to see you in his office.
库珀先生希望在办公室见到你
Tell Mr. Sterling I'll be right there.
告诉斯特林先生 我马上就去
No, it's just Mr. Cooper.
不 只有库珀先生要见你
Thank you, Peggy.
谢谢 佩奇
What happened there?
你那儿怎么了
I caught it on something.
我勾到什么东西上了
I might start keeping a spare.
我或许要准备一件备用的
Come on in.
进来吧
I'd prefer you didn't smoke in here right now.
我希望你现在别在这儿吸烟
Don, I am appreciative of your talents,
唐 我很赏识你的才能
And although that cannot be measured,
尽管那是无法衡量的
I have made an effort to quantify.
我已经尽力使之量化
$2,500.
2500美元
I...
我
Thank you. That's what you say.
你该说 谢谢
Have you read her?
你读过这书吗
Rand.
兰德的
Atlas shrugged.
《地球战栗》
That's the one.
就是要这本
Yes. Yes, it is.
是的 的确如此
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表