See...
看
That's a pie.
这是派
It means the food here is good.
代表这里的食物不错
This one...
这个
That means watch out for the nasty dog.
代表要小心这家的恶狗
This one here...
这个呢
That means a dishonest man lives here.
代表这里住着一个骗子
And this one...
而这个
That means tell a sad story.
代表伤心的故事
Here.
给
Don't be scared, kid.
别害怕 孩子
You ain't a man yet.
你还没长大成人
Of course.
原来如此
What?
什么
You two.
你们俩
You're in love.
你们处于热恋中
What?
什么
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Every day I make pictures where people appear to be in love.
我每天拍摄的照片都是关于人们相爱的
I know what it looks like.
我知道那看起来是什么样子的
Looks like a magazine.
看起来像是杂♥志♥的照片
Love is bourgeois.
爱情是世俗的
You're breaking my heart.
你让我很伤心
Dig. Ad man's got a heart.
看啊 广♥告♥人也有心
The grownups are talking.
大人讲话 小孩别插嘴
Don't defend him.
别为他说话
Toothpaste doesn't solve anything.
牙膏不能解决任何事
Dacron sure as hell won't bring
涤纶显然也不能使
back those ten dead kids in Biloxi.
比洛克西丧生的10个孩子复活
Neither will buying some Tokaj wine
购买♥♥一些托卡伊酒
And leaning up against a wall in Grand Central
烂醉地靠在中♥央♥车站的墙上
Pretending you're a vagrant.
假装自己是个乞丐也同样于事无补
You know what it's like to watch all you ants go into your hive?
你知道看着你们这些蚂蚁爬入洞穴是什么感觉吗
I wipe my ass with the wall street journal.
我用华尔街日报擦屁♥股♥
How come every time we have a party,
为什么每次开派对
The ladies have to sit and listen to the men talk?
女士们总要坐下来听男人胡扯
Look at you...
看看你
Satisfied,
沾沾自喜
Dreaming up jingles for soap flakes and spot remover,
为肥皂片和清洁剂想一些广♥告♥词
Telling yourself you're free.
告诉你自己 你是自♥由♥的
Oh, my god. Stop talking.
哦 天呐 别说了
Make something of yourself.
有本事你也做出点成就来吧
Like you?
像你那样吗
You make the lie.
你编造谎言
You invent want.
制♥造♥欲望
You're for them...
你站在他们那边
Not us.
不是我们
Well, I hate to break it to you,
我不想拆穿你
But there is no big lie.
但并没什么谎言
There is no system.
也没有体制
The universe is indifferent.
这世界对什么都毫不关心
Man, why'd you have to say that?
你为什么要这么说
Paris.
巴黎
Now. Let's go.
我们现在就走
Don.
唐
No, I can't.
不 我不能
Buy yourself a car.
给你自己买♥♥辆车
Don.
唐
The cops.
有警♥察♥
You can't go out there.
你不能出去
You can't.
是你不能出去
Good evening.
晚上好
Wake up, Bobby.
醒醒 博比
Come on, kiddo.
醒醒 孩子
Daddy.
爸爸
Your sister's sleeping.
你姐姐还在睡觉
Ask me anything.
问我一些问题吧
What?
问什么
Anything.
什么都行
I'm tired.
我累了
Ask me.
问我
Uh, why do lightning bugs light up?
萤火虫为什么会发光
I don't know.
我不知道
But I will never lie to you.
但我永远不会对你说谎
Well, sir, I believe that does it.
先生 我觉得我做完了
I'll be on my way.
我该走了
Thank you, again, for sharing your home.
再次感谢你让我住在这儿
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Be on your way already.
你不是该上路了吗
Good morning, Peggy.
早上好 佩奇
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表