We saw the wreckage.
我们找到了飞机残骸
no chute, no body.
却没有降落伞和尸体的踪迹
It's incredible that something
那么重的东西漂浮在海上
that heavy can float.
简直令人难以置信
Isn't that something?
那很了不起
Bet they gave you a medal. They did.
我打赌你赢得了一个勋章 是的
But not for that. it was for drinking.
但不是因为那个 是为了赞赏我能喝酒
Can something be done about this sadness?
为了祭奠这份悲伤 能再喝一杯吗
Want to switch to gin?
改喝松子酒了
Did you check the golf bag?
看看高尔夫球袋里有没有藏几瓶
I might have something out in the
也许我在车♥库♥里存了几瓶
garage left over from new years.
新年剩下来的酒
I don't care if it has ants in it.
就算是里面爬满了蚂蚁我也不介意的
Roger, please, the kids.
小声点 罗杰 孩子们睡了
Sally will be happy her cake was such a hit.
萨丽会为她的蛋糕这么受欢迎而感到高兴的
Make sure you tell her
你一定要告诉她
I ate the "m" in "mom. "
我把她"妈妈"那两个字吃掉了
Roger...
罗杰
I can't believe you've had two babies.
我真不敢相信你都有两个孩子了
Don't do that.
别这样
You've been making eyes at me all night.
你一晚上都在对我眉目传情
You can't tell me that I'm not giving you hot pants.
别告诉我你对我没有心痒难耐
You smell so good.
你的香味让我神魂颠倒
I can make more coffee.
我再煮点咖啡
I just want you to know that when I go to sleep tonight,
我只想让你知道我今晚睡觉的时候
I will be thinking all about you.
满脑子都会想着你的
Where'd you go, to Russia to get that?
你去哪了 去俄♥罗♥斯♥弄的吗
No, I ran down the street
没有 我跑遍了整条街
knocking on doors.
挨家挨户敲门
Come on, you two. come on out here and wish me a bon voyage.
你俩 过来啊 过来祝我一路顺风
I was just saying what a lucky man you are.
我刚才还说你是个多幸运的男人啊
Beautiful children. enjoy it.
孩子乖巧 好好珍惜
One minute you're drinking at a bar,
一分钟前 你还在酒吧里喝酒
And they come and tell you your kid's been born,
他们过来告诉你 说你的孩子出生了
Next thing you know, they're heading off to college.
下一分钟 他们就到了要上大学的年龄了
Well, I should be on my way.
我该走了
I'll take this for the road.
我带着这个 路上喝
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Magical night.
难以忘怀的夜晚
That's my car.
那是我的车
There you go.
这回对了
Lights!
车灯
What was that? What?
刚才怎么回事 什么
That. him.
刚才 他
Felt like someone turned the oven on when
我拿着酒回来时
I came back in here with that bottle.
感觉这里的气氛太过暧昧
That's ridiculous. Bullshit.
无理取闹 胡扯
Nothing happened, Don.
什么事也没有 唐
Other than your drunk boss ruining our evening.
除了你醉醺醺的老板破坏了我们的夜晚
Can we leave it at that?
我们能不说这个了吗
You seemed to be having a grand time.
你看起来挺享受这个夜晚的
I liked the wine.
我享受的是红酒
You made a fool of yourself.
你这是自欺欺人
Why would you say that?
为什么你要这么说
You were throwing yourself at him.
你完全被他迷住了
giggling at his stories.
他讲的故事 你笑个不停
I was being friendly. he's your boss.
我只是比较友好 他是你的老板
I don't like to be treated that way in my own home.
我可不想在我的家里被别人戴绿帽
I know what I saw.
我相信我的眼睛
You want to bounce me off the walls?
你想把我推到墙上吗
Would that make you feel better?
那样会让你更好受些吗
Sometimes I feel like I'm living with a little girl.
有时我觉得自己和一个小女孩住在一起
Humps, where were you last night?
小骆驼 昨晚去哪了
I had a dinner with my in-laws
我和岳父母在四季酒店
at the Four Seasons, poolside.
泳池旁吃晚餐
Sounds refreshing.
听起来很新鲜啊
Norman mailer, Mayor Wagner.
有诺曼·梅勒 还有瓦格纳市长
The naked and the dead.
裸者和死者
What's in the box? It's a wedding present.
盒子里装的什么 新婚贺礼
We got two. But what is it?
收到了两件一样的 那到底是什么
It's a chip and dip. Let me see.
是薯条盘 我看看
Are you serious? Yeah!
你确定吗 当然
I might have to go to somebody else's wedding.
我说不定什么时也会去参加别人的婚礼
I like to know what people are returning.
我想看看人们常常会退掉哪类礼品
What?
怎么了
I don't know what to say. you got two of these?
我无话可说了 你收到了两个这玩意儿
What is it? You have your fingers in your ears?
这是什么啊 你刚才没听到我说的
It's a chip and dip. You have your friends over.
是薯条盘 你朋友到你家做客
You put chips on the sides and dip in the middle.
你把薯条放到两边 把酱放中间蘸
Dip? Yes.
蘸 对
We went to these peoples' house, and they had one.
我们以前去朋友家就有这个
It had sour cream with these little brown onions in it.
里面放着酸奶油和褐色洋葱
It was very good.
很好吃的
You'll have to give me that recipe sometime.
看来你得给我配方才行
Cost 22 bucks.
这东西得22美元
Shit! So.
不是吧 所以
I'm going to return it.
我得去把它退掉
Today? Freddy Rumsen's cousin
今天 弗雷迪·拉姆森的表妹
works at general mills.
在通用磨坊公♥司♥工作了
We're all going to Ratazzi's for lunch.
我们都去拉塔齐餐厅吃午饭为她庆祝
Maybe dinner. No.
也可能是晚餐 不行
I have to return this thing.
我得退掉这东西
"Today," she said,I'm sure.
她说过是"今天" 我确定
I like doing things for her.
我很乐意为她效劳
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说的对 我错了 抱歉
When you finish shopping, come join us.
你退完货后 过来找我们吧
I hear they make a great grasshopper, mildred.
我听说他们做的蚂蚱很美味 小妇人
Mr. Draper? Mr. Sterling to see you.
德雷柏先生 斯特林先生要见你
Send him in.
让他进来
Something for the golf bag.
从高尔夫球袋里掏出来的
That's the good stuff.
这可是上品
I take it you got home in one piece.
看来你昨晚果然平安无恙地到家了
Well, I made it as far as the knights inn off the Deconic.
我只开到了德科尼克那边的骑士旅馆
I know that place. it's got great water pressure.
我知道那个地方 自来水力道很大
Yeah, I slept in the car.
是啊 我睡在了车里
About last night.
对于昨晚的事
What about it?
昨晚怎么了
when a man get's to the point when his name's on a building,
当一个男人用他的名字去给一栋楼命名时
He can get an unnatural sense of entitlement.
他会很自然地以为自己拥有至高无上的权力
What does that mean, Roger?
什么意思 罗杰
You're not gonna make this easy.
你可真不会就此罢休啊
I don't even know what this is.
我真不知道你说什么呢
One night, years ago, I got very drunk.
几年前的一个晚上 我喝得烂醉
I drive home to my building,
我开车回家 到了楼下
Pull into the garage, park at my spot.
把车开进车♥库♥ 停在我的车位
I get in the elevator.
接着我走进电梯
It's late. there's no operator.
已经很晚了 管♥理♥员♥早已下班了
Go up to the 12th floor. get out.
上到12楼 出了电梯
I'm walking down the hall.
顺着走廊走下去
It's pink and orange.
是粉色和橙色相间的色调
I remember how ugly it was.
我现在还记得那有多丑
Suddenly, my key won't fit in the door.
忽然间发现 我的钥匙开不了门
Wasn't my building.
这不是我的那栋楼
I guess what I'm saying is, uh...
我想我要说的是
At some point, we've all parked in the wrong garage.
有些时候 我们都会停错车位
Thanks for the bottle, Roger.
谢谢你的酒 罗杰
And?
还有呢
Betty's going to want that glass back.
贝蒂想要回那个玻璃杯
Good man.
好兄弟
Maybe I should get a case of those, huh?
这酒我是不是该买♥♥上一箱
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表