Good.
那就好
No waterworks. Mascara.
别再哭了 小心睫毛膏
I'm just so happy right now.
我现在很开心
Okay, are you on the Gilbey's already?
你的心已经飞到吉尔贝酒吧了吧
No. I just love this, you know?
不 我只是喜欢现在这样 你知道吗
Being with you.
跟你在一起
We do know how to have fun, don't we?
我们都知道怎么找乐子 对吧
Joan...
琼
I love you.
我爱你
I really do.
我真的很爱
You.
你
That first week in college,
大学开学的第一周
I saw you walking on the commons,
我看见你在院子里走过
And I thought, "Who is she?"
我就想 "她是谁"
Then college was over and you came here...
大学毕业后 你来到这里
And I followed you.
我一直跟着你
You needed a roommate.
你需要个室友
I moved in.
我就搬进来了
Just to be near you.
只为了离你近点
I did everything I could to be near you.
为了在你身边 我付出了很多
All with the hope
只是希望
That one day... you would notice me.
有一天... 你会注意到我
Joannie...
琼妮...
Just think of me as a boy.
把我想成一个男孩吧
You've had a hard day.
你今天过得很糟
Let's go out and try to forget about it, okay?
我们出去走走 把它忘掉 好吗
Of course.
当然
Good, because I'm starving.
很好 因为我饿坏了
They seem to be having a lot of fun.
他们看上去十分尽兴
Do you have any gum?
你有口香糖吗
No. No, I don't.
不 不 我没有
Listen, I should get going.
我该走了
Over to the left there. There you go.
转弯去左边 快点
Don't make me use my spurs on you.
别逼我用鞭子哦
Easy.
放松
Right over there by the trough.
去那边的马槽
I really should go.
我真的该走了
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
Let her go.
让她走吧
Listen... let me call you a car.
听着... 我帮你叫辆车吧
I should wait for my sister.
我得等我姐姐
I mean, I've been around the block a few times,
我是说 我已经来过这里好几次了
But her...
但她...
Now all you're thinking about is going around the block, huh?
你现在肯定想到街上走走吧
I don't even think I can get out of the driveway.
我觉得我不会从车上下来的
Please, just wait with me?
请陪我一起等吧
I like your office. It's really fancy.
我喜欢你的办公室 它很别致
Mirabelle. Love that name.
米拉贝拉 我爱这个名字
Listen to that.
听啊
I haven't heard Margaret laugh since she was 7.
从玛格丽特7岁开始 我就没听过她笑了
Who's Margaret?
玛格丽特是谁
My daughter.
我女儿
Yeah, I think I like Mirabelle better than Margaret.
比起玛格丽特 我还是喜欢米拉贝拉
I wanted to name her Margaux, like the wine.
我曾想给她起名叫玛格 像酒的名字
Lost that battle.
我妻子死也不同意
I'm sure she would have hated Margaux almost
我想这两个名字
As much as she hates Margaret.
都令她讨厌
Why is she so angry?
她为什么这么易怒呢
You're only a little older than her.
你只比她大一点
You're not angry.
你就不会生气
Don't be sad.
别难过
I just wish I could talk to her
我只希望我跟她说话的时候
Without her rolling her eyes.
她别老是翻白眼
Of course, she's right.
当然 她是对的
I have nothing to say to her.
我跟她没什么好聊的
I'm sure that's not so.
我相信事实并非如此
Girls love their fathers.
女孩都爱自己的父亲
You have such beautiful skin.
你有如此美丽的肌肤
My God, I just want to eat it.
天啊 我真想咬一口
I want to suck your blood like Dracula.
我想像德古拉那样吸你的血[吸血鬼传说]
Aren't you two the sweetest for walking us up?
你们陪我们进来真是体贴了
You should be roommates.
你真适合当室友
He seems to be a delightful young man.
他看上去是个快乐的年轻人
Ralph, you don't teach at Fordham also?
拉尔夫 你不也在福特汉姆教书吗
No, we were just sitting next to each other at the bar.
不 我们只是在那个酒吧里 特意相邻坐着
And it seemed to be working.
而且看来这很奏效
Carol, you know what we need? Ice.
卡罗 你知道我们需要什么吗 冰块
Now where is that gin hiding?
杜松子酒藏在哪儿了
Just so we're clear about what's what...
让我们把话说清楚
The redhead is mine.
我要红发的那个
So, Franklin, you're into language.
富兰克林 你精通语言学
Yes, well, it's kind of a hobby of mine.
是啊 这是我的嗜好
I do carpentry. I'm building a dry sink.
我爱干木工活儿 我正在修建一个水池
I love language.
我爱语言学
Words and their ways.
词汇 和它们的表达方式
Well, this is just bad speech.
对于那些糟糕的口语
I collect it.
我把它收集起来
There's this Polish janitor in our building.
我们的大楼里有一个波兰的门卫
His name is Stash or Stanislaus.
他的名字叫史黛斯 或斯坦尼斯洛斯
He's locked me out of my office on more than one occasion.
他不只一次意外地把我锁在办公室外面
One time, he described his bride as
一次 他形容他的新娘
"Not speaking real good English. "
"说的不是真正地道的英语"
I cherish that gift.
我觉得特别有意思
Put that in a book and sell it.
把它写进书里 拿去卖♥♥
Well, this is a party, isn't it?
嗯 今晚是个聚会对吧
I was wondering if I could impose on the professor
我在想 我是否可以麻烦教授
for one more teeny favor.
再帮我一个小忙
I never say "no" to a beautiful girl.
我从不对漂亮的女孩说不
The light fixture in my room is out.
我房♥里的灯泡不亮了
Could you change it for me?
你能帮我换一个吗
I'm up to that task.
小菜一碟
We don't have a lot of men around here.
我们这儿没什么男人帮忙
Oh, it's not that dark.
哦 也没那么暗
Well... what are we going to do?
嗯 我们接下来做什么呢
Whatever you want.
都听你的
You're married, aren't you?
你结婚了 对吧
Yes. Yes, I am.
是啊 我结了
Yeah, you kiss like a married man.
你吻得就像已婚男人
Your own way, no talking you out of it.
你有自己的方式 不用叫你停下来
Is that good or bad?
这是好还是不好
Oh, it's good.
哦 这挺好的
Tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
告诉我该怎么做 我都会的
Maybe it's this office, but... you are selling too hard.
也许是因为这间办公室 但是...你过于出♥卖♥♥♥自己了
Eleanor! Hello?
埃莉诺 你在哪
Ellie, where are you? Something's wrong!
埃莉 你在哪 不好了
Your friend... Something's wrong.
你朋友... 出事了
I knew I shouldn't have asked him to do it a second time.
我就知道我不该让他再做一次
Jesus.
天啊
I... I feel like there's a tank on my chest.
我感觉胸前被一辆坦克压着似的
Just call an ambulance, and then leave.
去叫辆救护车 然后离开这儿
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Leave. Right there!
离开 出口就在那儿
Mirabelle...
米拉贝拉
Oh, Mirabelle.
哦 米拉贝拉
Mona.
莫娜
Your wife's name is Mona.
你妻子的名字是莫娜
How are you doing?
你怎么样了
All these years I thought it would be the ulcer.
这些年 我以为得了溃疡
I did everything they told me.
我完全按他们说的去做
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表