剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
They're everywhere.
寻找破坏场景 - 寻找破坏场景
Look for destruction... - Look for destruction...
...士兵 死外星人 - ...士兵 死外星人
...soldiers, dead aliens. - ...soldiers, dead aliens.
我看到它了
I see it.
她的心率更不稳定了
Her heart rate's more erratic.
脑电图到处都是
EEG's phasing all over the place.
蝶骨电极和枕下电极
Sphenoidal and suboccipital.
你不是说她可以完成任务
I thought you said she could do this.
如果她不能使自己稳定下来 当然也不能稳定那个入口
If she can't stabilize herself, she certainly cannot stabilize that portal.
这是我们的机会
This is our chance.
卡斯蒂略医生 她准备好了吗
Dr. Castillo, is she ready?
光希
Mitsuki.
光希 能听见吗
Mitsuki, do you hear me?
能听见
I hear you.
我可以让她保持稳定
I can keep her stable.
把我在她耳机中的声音调到最大音量
Turn my voice to maximum volume in her ear.
光希 我们无法靠你的长♥期♥记忆 来让你稳定存在于现实世界中
Mitsuki, we can't rely on your long-term memories to keep you grounded.
我对那些记忆了解得不够多
I don't know enough about them.
缺乏细节 详情
Details, specifics.
但我了解我们之间所有的回忆
But I know all about our memories.
所有一切
Everything.
每时每刻
Every moment.
还记得我们在亚马逊第一次见面吗
Remember our first time in the Amazon?
我让你触摸大地
I told you to touch the earth.
记得触摸土壤的感觉吗
Remember the feel of the soil?
当阳光从树林里照进来时你微笑的样子
The way you smiled when the sun came in through the trees.
阳光照在你皮肤上的感觉
The feel of that sun on your skin.
你说:“我小时候 太阳是我...”
And you said, "When I was a child, the sun was my..."
最喜欢的恒星
Favorite star.
记住你手握土壤的感觉
Remember the feel of the earth
以及雨的味道
in your hands and the smell of the rain.
记住夜晚凉爽的空气
Remember the cool night air
还有风吹过树林的声音
and the sound of the wind through the trees.
她的数据稳定到基准线了
She's at flat baseline.
她趋于稳定 我...你的方法奏效了
She's stabilizing. I-- It worked.
光希
Mitsuki,
你还能看到那个入口吗
can you still see that portal?
能
Yes.
很好
Good.
现在 你能发送一个信♥号♥♥打开它吗
Now, can you send a signal to open it?
它要做什么
What's it doing?
什么情况
What's happening?
你没事吧 卢克 还好吗
You okay? You okay, Luke?
我们要如何阻止这玩意
How do we stop this?
杰米拉
Jamila.
别说了
Don't.
你什么都不用说
You don't need to say anything.
不管上面有什么 你都要用尽全力去对付它
You'll need all your strength for whatever's up there.
你不来了吗
You're not coming?
我已经完成了自己的既定计划
I done what I set out to do.
找到了你 带你来到这里
I found you. Got you here.
塞隆女王要保护她自己的星球 对吧
The Xylon Queen's gotta protect her planet, right?
对
Yeah.
我会和你在一起 永远都会
I'll be with you. Always.
就像你在另一边时和我在一起一样
Just like you were with me when you were on the other side.
好
Yeah.
那我们就在你的梦中相见吧
Well, I guess I'll see you in your dreams.
好
Yeah.
我们之后见
I'll see you.
我真希望结局不是这样
I wish things were different.
那就去改变这一切
Make them different.
去把上面搅个天翻地覆吧
Go raise some bloody hell up there.
好
Yeah.
卡斯帕 加油
Come on, Casp.
一定要打败那些混♥蛋♥
Let's take it to these bastards.
他陷入昏迷了 下面该WDC上场
He's under. Now it's the WDC's turn.
交流
Communication...
连接
Connection...
连接
Connection...
光希 坚持住 我在这里
Mitsuki, stay with me. I'm here.
光希 你还能听到我说话吗
Mitsuki, can you still hear me?
我们正再次失去她
We're losing her again.
怎么回事
What's happening to them?
光希
Mitsuki?
光希 和我说话
Talk to me. Mitsuki?
我...
I-- I--
光希 - 我...
Mitsuki? - I--
我控制不了它...
I can't control it...
和你在一起的话
with you.
你得放我走
You have to let me go.
不再要回忆 基准线
No more memories. No baseline.
我是唯一使你存活于现实世界的人
I was the only thing keeping you grounded.
是的
Yes.
没别的方法了
It's the only way.
像它们一样思考 成为它们
To think like them. Be like them.
放我走吧
Let me go.
这是怎么...
How is this--
怎么回事
W-What's happening?
你在控制它吗
Are you doing this?
那是谁在控制
Then what is?
放下过去
Let go of the past...
放下这个世界
Let go of this world...
自从那个实体死亡后 这些无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥一直处于休眠状态
These feeds have been dormant since the entity died.
我不明白它们怎么又上线了
I don't understand how they're back online.
那里没有外星人的意识
There's no alien consciousness in there.
有
Yes, there is.
放下一切
Let it all go...
进去
and go in.
它被控制住了
It's under control.
有人可以进去了
Someone can go in.
我们不知道里面有什么
We don't know what's in there,
上面有什么
what's up there.
它们知道下面有什么
They know what's down here.
崔弗
Trev.
下面的这些值得我去拯救
What's down here is worth saving.
她和它们同频了
She's on the same frequency.
这些读数
These readings.
她正进入它的思想
She's accessing its mind.
同时失去自己的思想
And losing her own.
我们要再尝试进入一次
We're going to attempt another entry.
她能保持这个入口稳定吗
Can she keep it steady for this?
她稳定吗
Is she stable?
我不知道她是什么 主席女士
I don't know what she is, Madam President,
但她是你唯一的机会
but she's the only chance you have.
现在就利用这个机会吧
So take it now.
科尔军士长
Chief Cole.
如果你想让我撤退 你得先杀了我 长官
You're gonna have to kill me if you want me to stand down, sir.
在上面时 这个或许能派上用场
You might need this in there.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
现在好了
I am now.
主啊 我不知道这几个月您置身何处
God, I don't know where you have been for these last few months.
我这辈子吃了很多苦
I have known suffering most of my life.
但我从来没有向您求助过
And I have never asked for your help.
但我现在在向您求助
But I am asking now...
请帮帮我们
help us.
我们并不总是配得上您的恩典
We have not always deserved your grace.
我们并不总是配得上您所给予的世界
We have not always deserved your world.
但我们现在正在为之奋斗
But we are fighting for it now...
我们所有人 团结一致
all of us, together...
没有您的帮助 我们无法赢得这场战斗
And we cannot win this fight without you.
请赐予我们这个奇迹
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表