剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
什么
What?
外面有动静
Something outside.
马丁
Martin?
谁在外面
Who's out there?
马丁
Martin?
什么情况
What's happening?
你听不见 - 听见什么
You don't hear that? - Hear what?
谁在那里
Who's there?
有人吗
Hello?
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
那儿什么都没有 亲爱的
There's nothing out there, darling.
你只是太想他了
You just miss him.
我们都想他
We both do.
丽萨
Oh, Lisa.
我只是... - 我懂
I just-- - I know.
入侵
第二季第五集
莎拉 - 莎拉
Sarah! - Sarah!
莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉 - 莎拉
Sarah! - Sarah!
莎拉
Sarah!
她不在这儿 - 也没在路那边
Nothing over here! - No sign of her down the path.
莎拉 - 莎拉
Sarah! - Sarah!
宝贝 听到妈妈在叫你吗
Baby, can you hear me?
莎拉 - 莎拉
Sarah! - Sarah!
你打算继续在这里待多久
How much longer are you planning on staying here?
什么意思 - 我们找不到她怎么办
What are you saying? - What if we don't find her?
在这里多待一分钟 危险就加大一分
Every minute we're here, we're exposed.
我们不能丢下我女儿离开
We're not leaving without my daughter.
没人说要你丢下她
No one's saying different.
你们要走的话可以 我会留下
If you wanna go, fine. I'm staying.
你女儿应该不在这里
I don't think your daughter is here.
你有什么发现吗
What do you got?
她被人带走了
Someone took her.
什么叫她被人带走了
What do you mean, "someone took her"?
那些是我们的脚印
Those are our footprints.
而这些...
These...
我们在峡谷里的时候 有其他人来了这里
Someone else was here when we were down in the ravine.
看起来像是两辆军用悍马
Looks like two army Humvees.
这些大鞋印是军靴踩出来的
And these big boot prints, they're military issue.
还有这个
And then there's this.
他们抓了她
They grabbed her
并原路返回了
and left the way they came.
你认得这脚印
You recognize those?
是的
Yeah.
她很喜欢星星
She loves the stars.
这些新型外星人不仅更为致命
These new aliens aren't just deadlier.
它们繁殖速度极快 现在都不计其数了
They're proliferating faster than we can count.
之前那些是为了 争夺领土...战略性位置而袭击
The others attacked for territory-- tactical position--
而这些是毫无目的在攻击
But these simply attack.
它们被称为“猎杀者” - 颇具想象力啊
They're calling them "hunter-killers." - How imaginative.
我很高兴你还能保持幽默感
I'm glad you can retain your sense of humor,
因为我们令局面变得前所未有得糟
because we've made things worse than ever.
这是一场战争 主席女士
It's a war, Madam President.
我们攻击敌人 它们反击
We hit the enemy, they hit back.
我们只需下次出手更狠点
We just need to hit harder next time.
一切手段都对这些猎手们无济于事
These hunters are impervious to everything.
火杀不死它们
Fire doesn't kill them.
迫击炮 凝固汽油弹 生化武器 对它们收效甚微
Mortar, napalm, biological and chemical weapons barely stop them.
他想说的是 我们不知道该怎么对付它们
What he's trying to say is, we don't know what to hit them with.
它们适应了 我们也会适应
They adapted. We'll adapt.
尼基尔 那你得快点了
Do it fast, Nikhil.
我曾经进入它们的大脑
I got in their head once.
我可以再进一次
I can do it again,
不惜一切代价
whatever it takes.
希望你是对的 大和小姐
Let's hope you're right, Miss Yamato.
不再给她设置时间限制 不再监控她的进程
No more time limits. No more monitoring her process.
她是我们仅有的手段 要利用好她
She's the only tool we have. We use her.
除非她倒下 否则是不会罢休的
She won't stop until she breaks.
斯大林格勒战役 是人类历史上最致命的战役
Stalingrad was the single deadliest battle in the history of humankind.
你选择它作为范例 你口中的完美胜利
You chose that as your paradigm-- Your perfect victory.
有两百万人死于那场战役
Two million people died in that battle.
但赢下了战争
But it won the war.
玛雅 不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes, Maya.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes!
卢克 喝点这个吧
Luke, have some of this.
我们要去找莎拉
We're going to find Sarah.
会把她找回来的 我保证
We're going to get her back. I promise.
你想要发泄一下的话...
If you need to let something out--
或是想要说点什么
If you need to say something,
对我大喊大叫 放声哭泣
scream at me, cry,
无论你要怎样...
whatever you need...
发泄出来也没关系
it's okay to let it out.
卢克
Luke.
说点什么吧
Just... say something.
感到愤怒是正常的
It's okay to feel angry.
无论你现在有什么样的感觉 都是正常的
It's okay to feel whatever you're feeling right now.
别说了
Stop.
别这样跟我说话 像个心理医生似的
Stop talking to me like that, like some kind of therapist.
卢克
Luke.
都怪我
It's my fault.
我应该待在车里 我们在车里很安全
I should have stayed in the car. We were safe in the car.
从一开始就是我的错 我们不该在那里的
It's my fault we were even there to begin with.
都怪我 - 不是的
It's my fault. - No.
卢克 不是这样的... - 不 你不明白
No, Luke. No. - No, you don't understand!
安娜
Ana.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
瑞秋昨晚有发现
Rachel saw something last night.
我昨晚值勤 周围一片死寂
I was on guard duty last night. It was pretty dead.
然后一个军车队开了过来... 在高速公路上向南行驶
Then a military convoy comes through-- Headed south on the freeway.
绑♥架♥莎拉的那些人可能就坐在车上
Could be the same ones who took Sarah.
据瑞秋说 车队是往这边开的
According to Rachel, convoy was headed this way.
如果走90号♥州际公路 上25号♥南向 就能直接到皮尔斯营地
If you take I-90 to 25 South, it leads directly to Camp Pierce.
是那一带唯一还在活动的军事基地
It's the only operational army base in the area.
有传言说出现了某种新型外星人
We got chatter in the air there's some new kind of alien,
切断了去往南边的一切道路
cutting off everything south of here.
它们被称为“猎杀者” 比其它外星人都更难对付
"Hunter-killers," they call them. Say they're worse than the others.
更厉害
Worse?
也许军队就是去了那里
Maybe that's where the military was going.
你是说她可能在那里
You mean she might be there?
是啊 还有一种全新的外星人 挡着我们过去
Yeah, with a whole new breed of aliens standing in our way.
你这话什么意思
What are you saying?
他是说你们不打算帮我吗 - 他只是...列出了风险
Is he saying you're not gonna help me? - He's just... laying out the risks.
汉利 对吧
Right, Hanley?
怎么 想说什么就说吧
What? What aren't you saying?
为什么军方要大费周章地
Why would the military go to all this trouble
抓走一个小女孩
to snatch one little girl?
完全没道理
It doesn't make any sense.
你觉得我有所隐瞒 - 你在隐瞒什么吗
You think I'm hiding something? - Are you hiding something?
我们都休息一下 好吗
Let's just all take a break, okay?
听着 如果你有什么事要告诉我
Look, if there's something you need to tell me...
现在正是时候
now would be the time.
我请求你信任我 我得知道我也能信任你
I'm asking you to trust me. I need to know that I can trust you too.
安娜
Ana.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是一个丢了孩子的母亲
I'm a mother whose child is missing.
一个父母双亡的女儿
A daughter whose parents are gone.
一个寡妇
A wife whose husband died.
我对于自己的丈夫甚至都...
A husband I didn't even...
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表