剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
但有消息称 防卫联盟军方对此持乐观态度
But sources indicate that coalition forces are optimistic
我们可能给了它们致命一击
we may have dealt a critical blow.
据报道 WDC主席本雅马波特 已下令军事部队前往坠机现场
WDC President Benya Mabote has reportedly ordered military units to the crash sites...
卡斯帕 你错过了重要的一天
You're missing the big day, Caspar.
不如你醒来和我们一起 开心一下 怎么样
Why don't you wake up and join the fun, hmm?
你怎么知道他现在没在开心
Who's to say he's not having fun?
我们对他知之甚少
We know so little about this one.
做任何假设都是可耻的
Seems a shame to assume anything.
从他的大脑活动上看 加布里尔
From his brain activity, Gabriel,
我们可以假定他每小时平均发作七次癫痫
we can assume he's been experiencing on average seven seizures every hour.
他可能一点也不开心
Not exactly a party.
有道理
Fair enough.
有很多关于这些孩子以及 他们和外星侵略者之间联♥系♥的研究
So much research on these kids and their connection to our visitors.
希望能找到关键信息
Hoping to find a key.
也许过了今天我们就不需要了
Maybe after today, we won't need one.
说到这个 我们几个人打算今晚晚些时候
Speaking of, a few of us were going to open a bottle
开瓶酒 庆祝一下胜利
later this evening. A little victory celebration.
你要一起吗
Care to join?
胜利
Victory.
埃斯米 神经学家能学到的 最重要技能是知道何时
The most important skill a neurologist can learn Esmee,
让自己的大脑停止运转
is knowing when to turn their brain off.
尤其是当病人已经无法挽救的时候
Especially when a patient is beyond saving.
卡斯帕 拜托醒过来
Please wake up, Caspar.
在学校时 我们花了 整整一周的时间研究桥梁
In school, we spent a whole week studying bridges,
但其实隧♥道♥更有趣
but tunnels are much more interesting,
因为隧♥道♥与长度 深度
because tunnels are about length, and tunnels are about depth,
以及压力有关
and tunnels are about pressure.
瞧 看到上面那个东西了吗 这是活塞减压管道之一
Look. See that thing up there? It's one of the piston relief ducts.
它一直穿过另一条火车隧♥道♥
It runs all the way through the other train tunnel.
马尔金老师说 如果我们没有这些减压管道 这里的压力
Miss Malkin said if we didn't have one of those, the pressure in here
会使头骨像香槟瓶塞一样爆裂 -老天爷 小佩 别说了
would pop skulls like champagne corks. - Jesus Christ, Pen. That's enough.
只是一些有趣的事实而已
They're just entertaining facts.
是吗 你已经逗我们开心一个小时了
Yeah? Well, you've been entertaining us for an hour.
现在安静点 行吗
Pipe down now, yeah?
有人感觉到了吗
Anyone else feel that?
这股寒气 -我知道
The cold? - I know.
就像我们在冰上之类的 像...
It's like we're on ice or something, like...
像蒙蒂的爱情生活
Monty's dating life.
哥们 这简直是胡说八道
That's absolute tosh, mate.
千真万确 蒙蒂 英国脱欧后你就没交过女朋友
It's true, Monty. You haven't had a girlfriend since Brexit.
佩妮
Penny!
这是事实 -大家都不用知道这事
It's just a fact. - Nobody needs to know.
就像大家都不用知道压力 电线
Just like nobody needs to know about pressure
以及你说的其他乱七八糟的事一样
and wiring and the other shit you've been going on about.
嘿 你答应过按我说的做
Hey, you promised to do what I say.
现在我说给我闭嘴 听到吗
Well, now I say put a fucking sock in it, yeah?
很好
Great.
哥们 我全天候和你妈亲热 哪还需要爱情生活
Who needs a dating life when I've got your mom on call 24/7, mate?
闭嘴
Shut up.
天啊 小妹妹最难搞
Christ, baby sisters are the worst.
我就是一个小妹妹
I'm a baby sister.
而你刚才对她的态度就像个混♥蛋♥
And you were a prick to her just now.
她可能很紧张 要我说
She's probably nervous. I mean,
谁不紧张呢 -你开玩笑呢
who wouldn't be? - You're kidding.
漫步在黑暗的废弃火车隧♥道♥中
Strolling down a dark, abandoned train tunnel
头顶上有一千万亿升海水
with a thousand trillion liters of water above our heads.
所有孩子的梦想 对吧
Every kid's dream, innit?
对 真是毕生难忘的经历
Yeah. A real quest for the ages.
阿尔菲的妈妈是接吻高手吗
Alfie's mom a good snog?
是 不 她绝对能排上前十名
Yeah, no. She's definitely in the top ten.
就排在朱迪丹奇后面 所以...
Just under Judi Dench, so...
你什么时候发现的
So, when did you figure it out?
卡斯帕的事
About Caspar?
发现什么
Figure what?
他很特别这事
That he was, I don't know, special.
起初我并没有发现
I didn't at first.
回头想想
Looking back,
没错
yeah.
他总是有点与众不同
There was always something about him.
比如他能听到某首歌♥曲中 其他人听不到的频率波段
Like he was tuned into some wavelength of some song the rest of us couldn't hear.
比如他的老式随身听
Like his ancient Walkman.
老旧的东西
Old stuff.
天啊 现在想想看 我以前总挑他的刺
God, I used to needle him all the time, now that I think.
但事实上 我其实觉得这很酷
But the truth is, I actually thought it was pretty cool.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你那不是挑他的刺 根本就是厌恶他
You didn't needle him, you hated him.
别装了 这又不是秘密
Come on. It's not like it's a secret.
你对他极其恶劣
You were shit to him.
别误会 我很高兴你能来
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad you're here.
我想我只是不知道你为何要来
I guess I just don't know why you're here.
就像你说的 要夺回我们的世界 对吧
Like you said, gotta take our world back, right?
就这么简单
Simple as that.
“就这么简单”
"Simple as that"?
是呀 不然我为什么会来
Sure. I mean, why else would I be here?
老天啊
Holy shit!
天啊
Oh, God.
侦察队队员
The recon team.
是外星人干的 它们在这儿
Aliens did this. They're here.
喂 你还好吗
Oi, you all right?
喂 你走开 -兄弟 我只是想帮忙
Back off! - Bro, I'm just trying to help.
他不想要人帮忙吧 尤其是你
Well, he doesn't want it, does he? Not from you.
不用你们俩帮忙 我又不是该死的废物
Not from either of you. I'm not a bloody invalid.
我只是没想到会看到这画面
I just wasn't expecting to see that.
等等...佩妮哪去了
Wait, wait, wait. Where's Penny?
该死 她跑哪去了
Shit. Where'd she go?
佩妮 -她刚刚不就在我们身后吗
Penny? - She was right behind us, wasn't she?
也许她跑到我们前面去了
Maybe she passed us.
小佩 马上给我回来
Pen, get back here right now.
小佩
Pen?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
快跑 -快
Run! - Go!
蒙蒂 -该死
Monty. - Fuck.
见鬼 我卡住了... -蒙蒂...快起来
Shit, I'm stuck! I'm stuck! - Monty, get up. Monty!
使劲拉...
Pull! Pull!
我的打火机呢
Where's my lighter?
该死 找不到打火机了 -各位
Fuck, I can't find my lighter. - Guys.
要命了
Oh, shit!
见鬼
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
这玩意怎么了
What happened to that thing?
它看起来好像病了
It looked, I don't know, sick.
它很冰冷 我在这里都能感觉到
It's really cold. I can feel it from here.
我觉得它没呼吸了
I think it stopped breathing.
它会呼吸吗 或者说它有肺和...
Did it even breathe? Or have lungs or--
管他呢 谁在乎啊
Whatever, who gives a shit?
佩妮不见了 你们却对这破玩意的 身体构造喋喋不休
Penny's missing, and you lot are going on about this-this fucking thing's anatomy.
我现在只关心佩妮是否还在呼吸
The only breathing I care about right now, yeah, is Penny's.
你总说我的口气像死老鼠
You always said my breath smells like dead rats.
小佩 天啊
Pen. Oh, my God.
拜托 永远别这样乱跑了 知道吗
Come on. Don't ever run away like that, yeah?
我没乱跑 我刚在探索
I wasn't running, I was exploring.
如果你们喜欢那块状玩意 就会喜欢我的发现
And if you like that lumpy thing, you're going to love what I found.
破碎
Broken.
家
Home.
很快
Soon.
它们完蛋了 一切都结束了
They're finished, it's over!
就是你 你必须看看这个
Just the person who needs to see this.
普里莎 稍等片刻
A moment, Prisha.
我刚去散步 想理清思绪
I was on a walk to clear my head,
在离这里几个街区的地方看到了这个
and a few blocks from here, saw this.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表