剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
早安
Morning.
咖啡在炉子上
Coffee is over on the stove.
起得真早啊
Early riser, huh?
从世界大乱后才开始的
Only since the world went to hell.
你要看看这个吗
You want to take a look at this?
所有失踪人口的座标
It's coordinates for everyone that's gone missing?
是被掳走的人 马丁说它们“带走”丽萨 这里
Taken. Martin said they "took" Lisa. Here.
我躺着睡不着时 突然想到一件事
I was lying awake when it hit me.
如果你说的那孩子在菲利克斯被掳走前 就看到了威廉姆斯家的稻草人
If that kid of yours saw the Williamses' scarecrow before Felix got taken,
那他一定也看到了 其他掳人地点的景象 对吧
he must have seen things at the other pickup points, right?
这个街角是埃德娜雷诺兹 最后被人目击的地点 那里有个消防栓
This corner, where Edna Reynolds was last seen, there's a fire hydrant.
有无聊的人在消防栓上画了一张脸 也许他看到了那张脸
Some joker painted a face on the hydrant. Maybe he saw that face.
这家美容院是多洛雷斯金最后出现的地方
The beauty parlor, where Dolores Kim was last seen.
它的招牌是剪刀形状 也许他画出了那个招牌
The sign is shaped like scissors. Maybe he drew that sign.
也可能要靠座标
Or maybe it's the coordinates.
还有数字
The numbers.
也许就在其中一幅画里 就像泰森警长的徽章
Maybe they're in one of these drawings, like Sheriff Tyson's badge.
我仔细看了每幅画 每条线 每个词 每个数字
I've been going over every picture, every line, every word, every number.
一定在这里面 -你可能该去休息一下
It's gotta be in here. - Or maybe you should take a break.
等我看完就会休息
I'll take a break when I'm done.
我听起来... -太紧张了
I sound-- - Intense?
我...
I--
我本来是要说:“很像你” -好伤人
I was gonna say, "Like you." - Ouch.
我一直在想你的感受
I've been thinking a lot about how you must feel,
生活在一个大家都失踪了的镇上
walking around town where everybody's missing.
但你一直保持冷静 直到昨晚 有一个失踪的人回来了
But you kept your cool until last night when one of them came back.
现在...
And now...
你不是在找所有人吧
You're not looking for everybody, are you?
你是在找某个人
You're looking for somebody.
是比利吗
Is it Billy?
怎么了
What?
我见过这个数字
I know this number.
是一块牌子 是车牌 本谢尔顿的车牌
It's a plate. A license plate. Belonged to Ben Shelton.
他的侄子卡尔和切特 有一天开走了他的卡车 然后在这里消失
His nephews, Cal and Chet, took his truck one day and then they disappeared here.
他们是最早失踪的两个人
They were the first two to go missing.
泰森警长找到那辆卡车 但没找到人
Sheriff Tyson found the truck but not the boys,
接着他也在同一个地点消失
and then he disappeared in the same location.
然后谢尔顿和他的妻子也不见了
Then Shelton and his wife vanished too.
就在这里
Right here.
螺旋
Spirals.
会不会...
What if...
它们想要...
they're thinking...
移♥动♥的模式...
moving...
是螺旋状
in a spiral?
中心这里是什么
What's at the center here?
本谢尔顿的农场
That's Ben Shelton's farm.
本失踪后 农场就一直闲置 直到军方接管
After Ben disappeared, the farm sat empty till the military took it over.
他们把那里变成补给站 用来存放食物等物资
They turned it into a supply depot to keep food and such.
我觉得他们还存放了其他东西
I don't think that's all they're keeping.
走吧
Come on.
这么多士兵 呈战术和掩护队形
All these troops, TAC and cover formation.
我想说 拜托 他们在保护什么
I mean, come on now. What are they guarding?
绝对不可能是在保护食物
There's no way they're guarding food.
他们肯定是在隐藏着什么
They're definitely hiding something.
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on.
我们得找个更好的视野
We gotta get a better view.
那下面到底有什么
What the hell is down there?
信♥号♥♥数值激增 -好 它正在活动
We got a spike. - All right. It's active.
准备
Gear up.
回收小队就位
Retrieval unit, get in position.
找到一个 拉他上来
We got one. Haul him up!
中士 那里有人
Sarge, over there!
有入侵者 12点钟方向
Intruders! Twelve o'clock!
可恶 快跑 继续跑 快啊 -等等
Shit. Let's go! Go! Keep going. Go! - Wait!
可恶
Shit.
不准动 双手举起来...
Don't move! Put your hands up. Put your hands up.
好 冷静
All right, easy.
入侵
第二季第七集
喂 卡斯帕 这个怪地方是做什么的
Yo, Casp. What is this weird place?
我觉得是他们关我的地方
I think this is where they kept me.
什么 你不知道吗
What, you don't know?
这些不像我妈以前处理的那种报告
These don't look like the kind of reports my mum used to handle.
不过上面都是法文 谁知道呢
I mean, it's all in French. So, who knows?
无论他们在这里做什么 看起来他们没有因此获救
Whatever they did here, looks like it didn't save them.
朋友 除了你 你活下来了
Except you, mate. You came through all right.
卡斯帕 发生了什么事
What happened, Casp?
不太清楚 我甚至不太记得我怎么醒来的
I'm not sure. I don't really even remember waking up.
这是我的床
This was mine.
幸好它们闯进来时你不在这里 对吧
Lucky you weren't here when they broke in, innit?
那他们呢 他们当时在吗
What about them? Were they here?
(伊娃 艾尔金 纳托利 普里莎)
他们是谁
Who are they?
等等 这是你画的 对吧
Oh, wait. You drew this, right?
对 肯定是我画的
Yeah, I must have.
但我不记得了
But I don't remember it.
我甚至不记得见过他们
Not sure I've even seen them.
如果你没见过他们 怎么画出来的
How did you draw them if you haven't seen them?
伊娃 艾尔金 纳托利 想起什么了吗
Eva, Elkin, Natori. Ringing any bells?
他们...
They're--
特殊儿童 他们都在这上面
Les enfants exceptionnels. They're all here.
卡斯帕 连你也是
Even you, Caspar.
他们是跟你同病房♥的病人
They were patients here in this ward with you.
听起来不只是病人 “特殊儿童”
Sounds like more than patients. I mean, "Exceptional Children"?
看看这地方 他们都是实验小白鼠 -但这里在研究什么呢
Look at this place. They were lab rats. - But for what, though?
拿他们做什么样的实验 -谁知道啊
What did they test them for? - Who knows?
他不知道
Not him.
这都是WDC干的
This is all part of the WDC.
那就是军方 所以这些小孩...
Then it's military. So each of these kids...
还有你...
You...
可能被当作武器
could be a weapon.
我们不能确定 -但我说得有理 对吧
We don't know that. - But makes sense, though, right?
如果他们不危险 为何会被关在这里
I mean, why else would they be locked down here if they weren't dangerous?
这...其实是个好问题
That's... That's actually a good question.
卡斯帕 在我的梦里 你说你要找出打败外星人的方法
Casp, in my dreams you said you were gonna find out how to beat them, the aliens.
找到了吗
Did you?
其他人 那些孩子 我觉得他们可能是关键
The others. The kids, I think they might be the key.
真的吗 -我一直能感觉到他们
For real? - I've been feeling them.
听到他们的声音
Hearing them.
即使我不在医院时也是 只是我当时不知道是他们
Even when I was out. Only I didn't know it was them.
杰姆 我一开始以为那是你
At first, I thought it was you, Jam.
但他们说的是不同语言 现在仍是如此
But they were speaking different languages. They still are.
只是现在比较安静
They're just quieter now.
就像他们在很远的地方
It's like they're far off.
呼唤着
Calling.
我不知道我们为何会这样
I don't know why we're like this.
相互连结
Connected.
但是也许...我们可以利用这点来反击
But maybe-- Maybe we can use it to fight back.
那我们去找他们吧
Well, let's find them then.
是啊 卡斯帕 他们在哪里 在巴黎的某处吗
Yeah, Casp. Where are they? In Paris somewhere?
应该更远 -抱歉
Further, I think. - I'm sorry.
我以为卡斯帕是关键 现在你们又说其他小孩才是关键
I thought Caspar was the key. Now we're saying these other kids are the key.
他根本不记得见过他们
And he doesn't even remember meeting them.
不 但是别担心 因为他在脑中听到他们的声音
Oh, no. But, no, don't worry, you know, because he hears them in his head,
即使他的全球定位系统不太先进
even though his GPS ain't exactly state-of-the-art.
难道你们不觉得这一切 都有点不切实际 神经兮兮
Any of this seem mental to you?
好了 蒙蒂 你不用... -不 阿尔夫
Come on, Monty. No need-- - No, Alf.
我懂
I get it.
是有点疯狂 但这整趟旅程都很疯狂
It's a bit mad, but this whole trip's been mad.
所有疯狂的经历引领我们来到这里
And every mad thing has led us here.
来到卡斯帕这里
To Caspar.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表