剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
We have an RF signal.
没别的了
Nothing else?
只有无线电频率
Just the RF.
看看这个能不能成功
Let's see if this does it.
我们检测到微波辐射 地震仪的读数不稳定
We have a microwave emission. Seismograph's erratic,
外罩中的环境温度升高了5度
ambient temperature in the enclosure is up five degrees.
记录里面的每一次振动 吱吱声和尘埃颗粒 知道吗
Record every vibration, squeak and dust particle in there. Yeah?
这到底什么情况
What the hell's happening?
光希 能听到吗 需要帮你撤离吗
Mitsuki? Can you hear me? Do you require extraction?
不 不要把我撤出去 再说一遍 不要把我撤离
No. Do not extract. Repeat. Do not extract.
不可思议
This is amazing.
停止吧 求你了
Please stop!
求你了 好痛
Please, it hurts!
住手
Stop!
请住手
Please stop!
求你了 痛死了
Please, it hurts!
住手 好痛
Stop! It hurts!
求你了 真的很痛
Please! Please, it hurts!
里面什么情况
What's happening in there?
住手
Stop!
光希 你在做什么
Mitsuki? What are you doing?
住手 好痛
Stop, it hurts!
出什么事了
What's happening?
光希 住手...
Stop, Mitsuki, stop!
求你了 好痛苦
Please, it hurts!
快住手 痛死了
Stop, it hurts!
马丁 能听见我说话吗
Martin, can you hear me?
我们会叫人来帮你的 好吗
We're getting you help, okay?
马丁 丽萨去哪了 她不在屋里
Martin, where's Lisa? She's not inside.
丽萨
Lisa.
是的 丽萨
Yes, Lisa.
你知道她在哪儿吗
Do you know where she is?
她走了
She's gone.
去哪了 马丁 出什么事了
Gone where? What happened, Martin?
它们
They--
是一股拉力
It was a pull.
把她...
It took...
拉上去了
Up.
上去了
Up?
上去了
Up.
我无法...我尽力了
I couldn't-- I-- I couldn't-- I-- I tried.
它们带走了她
They took her.
上面什么地方 - 我尽力了...
Up where? - I tried. I tried.
我逃走了
I got away.
离开了她
I left her.
离开了他们
I left them.
谁是“他们”
Who's "them"?
比利在那里
Billy was there.
什么 哪里
What? Where?
上面
Up.
马丁 你说“比利在那里”是什么意思
Martin, what do you mean, "Billy was there"?
你究竟在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
比利在哪里
Billy was where?
你的医生是开卡车吗
Does your doc drive a truck?
快 我们走...快点
Come on. Let's go. Let's go. Come on.
该死
Shit.
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams?
威廉姆斯先生 我们是来帮你的
Mr. Williams, we're here to help you.
他们要把他怎么样
What are they gonna do with him?
小心脚下
Watch your step.
嘿 罗丝
Hey, Rose.
罗丝
Rose!
比利是谁
Who's Billy?
什么
What?
他提到了比利
I mean, he mentioned Billy.
他是谁
Who is he?
嘿...
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
没事的...
It's okay. It's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉我没有告诉你真♥相♥
I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth.
很抱歉我不信任你
I'm sorry I didn't trust you.
我理解
I understand.
我会努力去信任你
I'm going to try the trust thing.
非常努力去尝试
Really hard.
但可能对此很生疏
I might be rusty though.
我们去救你女儿吧
Let's go get your daughter.
你上9935号♥南 看见后就继续向前...
You take the 9935 south. And if you see it, just keep moving...
好 我准备好出发了
Okay. Get ready to roll.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
所有事都不是
None of it.
我真的需要你坚信这点
I really need you to believe that.
我们会把你妹妹救回来的
We're going to get your sister back.
我们有谁
Who do we have?
彼此
Each other.
我们需要的是... - 不
And all we need is-- - No.
我错了
I was wrong.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我们是谁
You know who we are.
我们谢谢你
We thank you.
“我们”是谁
Who is we?
光希 里面发生什么事
Mitsuki, what's happening in there?
她为什么不理我 - 回答我
Why isn't she responding? - Answer me.
她看到什么 - 你是
What's she seeing? - Who are you?
她跟谁说话 - 你想干吗
Who's she talking to? - What do you want?
我不知道 但她在回答
I don't know but she is responding.
你知道我为什么来这里吗 - 不过不是回答我们
Do you understand why I'm here? - Just not to us.
我是来阻止外星人的
I came here to stop the aliens.
你来这里是因为你伤害了我们
You came here because of how you hurt us.
你伤害了我
How you hurt me.
你说什么
What did you say?
你还记得我们第一次去小田原吗
You remember our first time in Odawara?
樱花时节 你说它们看起来像...
With the cherry blossoms, you said they looked like...
日落
A sunset.
你对她做了什么
What have you done with her?
你生气了
You're angry.
我们记得你的脾气
We remember your temper.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我们想知道 为什么你们的种族与我们发生冲突
We wish to know why your species is in conflict with us.
地球是我们的家园
This planet is our home,
而你们却想毁掉它
and you're trying to destroy it.
我们不理解
We don't understand.
我们不能让你们毁掉我们
We can't just let you destroy us.
就像你毁了我那样
Like you destroyed me?
日向
Hinata?
她刚刚是说... - 日向
Did she just say... - "Hinata."
是时候拉她出来了 - 米拉
It's time to pull her out. - Mira.
信♥号♥♥还在
The signal's still holding.
从来没有人能做到这种地步
No one has ever gotten this close.
不管她在做什么 都起作用了
Whatever she's doing, it's working.
她在和它交流
She's communicating with it.
你还...或多或少存在吗
Is there... anything left of you?
真是你吗
Really you?
我听到你...在播放
I heard you... playing...
我们的歌♥
our song.
让我感受你
Let me feel you...
光希 你在做什么
Mitsuki, what are you doing?
光希 你在做什么
Mitsuki, what are you doing?
得把她拉出来 - 不
We need to get her out. - No.
发生什么了 - 老天啊
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表