剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
激光阵列频率测试19-B
Laser Array Frequency Test 19-B,
开始
commence.
查看频率测试
Check levels.
频率测试显示可行动
Levels are a go.
好 开始运行
Okay. We're operational.
我现在出去 -收到
I'm on my way out. - Copy that.
大和 你出来吗
Yamato? Coming?
来了
On my way.
转到44千赫兹
Go to 44 kilohertz.
转到超高频
Go to UHF.
没有变化
No change.
我们可以调整最大频率值
We can adjust amplitude.
为什么行不通
Why is it not working?
该死
Damn.
我赌输了 我以为最早会是明天
Lost my bet. I thought soonest would be tomorrow.
这是什么
What is this?
外星人偶尔会发出这样的信♥号♥♥
Once in a while, the alien emits this signal.
不知道它们这样做的目的 但总是相同的信♥号♥♥
We don't know why but it is always the same.
来 你听听看
Here. Check it out.
就现在 -就现在
And now. - And now.
就是这个
That's it.
它在干吗
What's it doing?
不知道
No idea.
发送给尼基尔
Transmit to Nikhil.
发了 -可能只是奄奄一息的喘息
Done. - It's probably just dying gasps.
这艘飞船就像一个巨大的受损生物有机体
The ship is like a giant damaged bio-organism.
外星人放屁
Alien gas.
多久出现一次信♥号♥♥
How often does it happen?
有时几天 有时几个小时
Sometimes it's days, sometimes hours.
尼基尔一开始很兴奋
Nikhil was all excited in the beginning,
但现在它被置于无关紧要的数据堆里
but now it just goes in the data slush pile.
在世界末日时 频宽有限
There's only so much bandwidth in the apocalypse.
三号♥大本营 请回答
Base Camp Three, come in.
这里是三号♥大本营
Base Camp Three here.
请大和光希前往诊所
Requesting Mitsuki Yamato to the clinic.
收到 完毕
Copy. Out.
该扫描你的大脑了
Time to get your brain scanned.
没这个必要 我很好 我得回去
This is not necessary. I'm fine. I need to get back.
角型脑回区域和 韦尼克区域的活跃度增加了
There's increased activity in the angular gyrus and Wernicke's.
有没有听到不明来源的声音或说话声
Sounds or voices with no identifiable source?
我还没回答你 你在写什么
I didn't say anything yet. Why are you writing?
如果你说完事后回答我的问题...
And if you say you'll answer my question when this is done--
那就等完事我再回答你的问题
Then I'll answer your question when this is done.
我没事 有问题我会告诉你
I'm fine. I'll tell you when I'm not.
事实上 你有问题的话 我会告诉你
Actually, I'll tell you when you're not.
但我会放你回去继续工作
But I'll let you get back to it.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
你的工作
The work.
在建立沟通方面有什么进展吗
Any progress establishing communication?
没有
Not really.
但我能...
But I can--
有时候我感到
Sometimes I feel like...
好像我能感觉到它在看着我
Like I can feel it watching me.
进去后小心点 好吗
Be careful in there, okay?
你不会希望它窥探你的思想
You don't want it prying around in your head
就像它不希望你揭露它的秘密一样
any more than it wants you exposing its secrets.
光希
Mitsuki?
我知道他是谁
I know him.
奥列格巴尔加
Oleg Varga.
三年前获得了诺贝尔物理学奖
Won the Nobel Prize in physics three years ago.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是 我... -很好
Yes, I'm-- - Fine.
要知道
You know,
现在是时候问我问题了
now would be the time to ask me questions.
我觉得他们比我更需要你
I think they need you more than I do.
你做什么了
What did you do?
什么都没做 我们在分♥析♥数据 还是没有反应
Nothing. We're running the sequences. Still no response.
再做一次最后那个
Do that last one again.
什么
What?
再来一次
Do it again.
运行92 开始
Run 92. Go.
数据读取稳定
Reading's stable.
她在干吗
What's she doing?
不知道
I don't know.
往前一个
Go back one more.
运行91 开始
Run 91, go.
稳定
Stable.
运行90 开始
Run 90, go.
就这个 再来一次
That one. Do it again.
嘿 大和
Uh. Hey, Yamato.
怎么回事 -下来我这里
What's going on? - Come down here.
带上发射器
Bring the transmitter.
又多了一个身体被掏空的人 -是 很快就知道了
Think we got another burnout? - Yeah. We'll see.
这玩意真让我毛骨悚然
These things creep me out.
大和 怎么回事
Yamato, what's going on?
再运行一次
Run it again.
运行90
Run 90.
开始
Go.
老天...
Holy shi--
入侵
第二季第三集
你为什么要像这样给偷来的车做标记
Why would you mark a stolen car like that?
他们看到怎么办
What if they see?
比起躲起来 他们更在乎 如何让人找到我们
They care more about people finding us than hiding.
运动组织的第一条规定就是 我们不抛下任何人
The Movement's number one directive is we don't abandon people.
这条规定很棒
It's a good rule.
你们是哪里人
Where are you guys from?
俄亥俄州的马里昂
Marion, Ohio.
是一个地处偏僻地区 不起眼的小镇
It's this little nothing town, kind of in the middle of nowhere.
但现在应该所有地方都是偏僻地区了
But I guess everywhere is kind of nowhere now.
你呢
What about you?
纽约
New York.
你和你妈妈今天早上说的是什么语言
What was that language that you and your mom were speaking this morning?
她在教我们波斯语
She's teaching us Farsi.
她在叙利亚长大 但她妈妈是伊朗人
She grew up in Syria but her mom's Iranian.
我不知道 她应该是想家了吧
I don't know. I guess she misses home or something.
小瑞 宝贝 让大家都上车吧
Ry, honey. Let's get everybody loaded up.
你妈妈应该不喜欢你做这事
I don't think your mother would like you doing that.
嘿 在你妈妈看到前 把那个罐子给我
Hey, give me that can before your mom sees.
山姆 -太晚了
Sam. - Too late.
进去吧
Go inside.
确保你妹妹的东西都装好了
Make sure your sister's things are all packed.
我们那里见
I'll meet you there.
那里 两分钟后见 快去
There. In two minutes. Go.
这是什么
What is this?
孩子玩的游戏吧
Just a kid being a kid, I guess.
带我们去下一个难民中心
Take us to the next refugee center.
不要和我的孩子们说话
Do not talk to my kids.
没问题
Okay.
你有放松警惕的时候吗
You ever let your guard down?
什么
What?
我说:“你有放松警惕的时候吗 ”
I said, "Do you ever let your guard down?"
如果你自己都不知道要怎么做 怎么能指望孩子去做呢
How do you expect your kids to do it if you don't know how to do it yourself?
时刻保持警惕使我们活了下来
Keeping this guard up has kept us alive.
我们会搭车 谢谢
We will take the ride, thank you.
很快就不会碍你的事了
We will be out of your way.
好 我们出发
Okay, let's go!
早上好 韦德
Morning, Wade.
早上好 小罗 -你问他了吗
Morning, Rosey. - Did you ask him yet?
小罗 他很忙 你是知道的 军方让警长到处跑
Rosey, he's busy. You know the military has got the sheriff running around.
韦德 我一直徒劳无功 -嘿 他们昨晚送了一个人来
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表