剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
我很感激... - 我这么做不是为了你
I'm gratef-- - I didn't do it for you.
所以不必说谢谢
So no thanks needed.
也不必道歉
And no apology either.
你说得对
You were right.
关于我的感情
About my feelings.
听着 如果你想继续冒生命危险 那就去吧 我无所谓
Look, if you wanna keep risking your life, go ahead. I don't care.
但我在乎她的命
But I care about hers.
我在乎她
I care about her.
听好了 整个世界都无药可救了
And listen, this whole world? It's all shite.
说真的
And to be honest,
我根本不知道还有什么 值得我为之奋战 除了她以外
I don't even know what's left to fight for anymore, except her.
所以如果你也在乎 即使只有一点点
So if you care, I mean, even just a little,
那你就会同意我说的 并且去做你现在唯一能为她做的事
then you'll know I'm right, and you'll do the only thing you can for her right now.
放手
Let go.
嘿 我们会回来的
Hey. We'll be back.
带你回家人身边
Take you to your family.
走吧
Let's go!
嗨
Hi.
那里有东西
There's something out there.
我不知道是什么
I don't know what it is.
感觉不一样
It feels different.
我受够了每次都做好战斗准备 但你又不许我战斗 那还有什么意义
Tired of always prepping to fight but not allowed to. What is the point?
你何时才会信任我
When are you gonna trust me?
你是他的后补人员 这就是你在这场战斗中的角色
You're his backup. That's your role in this fight.
你准备好了吗
You up for it?
这群人里我最信任的就是你
There's no one in this group I trust more than you.
好
Okay.
我们以V字队形前进
We head down in V-formation.
在基地外♥围♥寻找一个水泵
Looking for a water pump on the outer ring of the base.
如果下士说得没错 我们应该很接近了
If the corporal's right, we're pretty close.
蹲低身体 靠近搭档
Stay low and stick with your partner.
他们是你们的生命线
They're your lifeline.
给你
Here.
跟瑞得待在这里
Stay with Ryder.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
所有小队开始部署 重复 所有小队开始部署
All units mobilize. Repeat. All units mobilize.
好 剩下的人 行动...
All right, the rest of you. Go, go, go!
我们需要更多人手
We need more men.
别轻举妄动
Easy.
聪明
Good choice.
(门禁)
你把风
Keep watch.
...待命 我们会向你汇报情况
...stand by. We'll give you a status report.
收到 B2
Roger that, Bravo Two.
我们有人在上方吗
Do we have contact topside?
上方 我们正在路上
Topside, we're on the move right now.
我们一到那里就会向你们汇报情况
We'll give you a sitrep as soon as we get there.
收到 B2
Copy that, Bravo Two.
莎拉...亲爱的
Sarah. Sarah, honey.
嘿 - 有人吗
Hey. - Hello?
嘿
Hey.
你们是谁
Who are you?
两个在寻找家人的平民
Two citizens looking for their loved ones.
你们不是军人
You're not military.
你们的靴子穿得太低了
Your boots are bloused too low.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你刚刚喊的人是谁 莎拉
Who's that you were calling for? Sarah?
棕色长发吗
Long brown hair?
大约这么高 八 九岁
About this tall? Eight or nine?
你知道她在哪里吗 - 她是昨天被带来这里的
You know where she is? - They brought her here yesterday.
我可以帮你们找她 你们是什么组织
I can help you find her. Who are you with?
运动组织 - 好
The Movement. - Okay.
放我们出去 因为我们对抗的是同一个目标 好吗
Let us out, 'cause we're fighting the same fight, okay?
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey.
你觉得我们被关在军营的拘留室 是在做什么 想想吧
What do you think we're doing on this side of a military lockup? Come on.
你们两个都后退
Stand back, both of you.
不要动
Don't move.
(门禁)
你女儿应该在医务室
I think she's in the medical wing, your girl.
我可以带你去 好吗
And I can show you, okay?
走吧
Come on.
糟了 - 喂
Oh, shit. - Hey!
该死 可恶
Fuck. Shit!
我要找妈妈... - 我们得走了
I want my mom! I want my mom! - We have to go.
把枪给我 我枪法比较准
Give me the gun. I'm a better shot.
嘿 听着 如果你想找到她 就得把枪给我
Hey, listen. If you wanna find her, you have to give me the gun.
我以前是海豹突击队的 驻扎海外四次 受过狙击手训练
I was a Navy SEAL. Four tours, sniper trained.
我是你最好的机会
I'm the best shot you've got.
有入侵者 在第三区
Intruder, sector 3!
我一下令 你就赶快跑 他们会转移你女儿的
When I give the word, you're gonna run. They'll have your daughter on the move.
我们会待在这里尽量拖住他们
We'll stay here, hold them off as long as we can.
好吗
Good?
小心...跟紧我
Careful, careful. Stay with me.
将目标转移至安全区域
Transporting subject to safe area.
收到
Copy that.
莎拉
Sarah.
跟紧我...
Stay with me. Stay with me.
别开枪 求你了
Don't shoot! Please!
我女儿在哪里
Where is my daughter?
该走了 快走...
Time to go! Go, go, go!
莎拉 是妈咪 不要动 我去救你
Sarah, it's Mommy! Don't move! I'll get you!
后退
Get back!
把枪放下 远离这个女孩
Drop the gun and step away from the girl.
比利
Billy.
我跟蒙蒂道歉了
I apologized to Monty.
他说得对 你不该跟我一起去
He was right about you going with me.
卡斯帕
Casp,
我一直在做这个选择
I keep making this choice.
在巴士上 发生车祸前 在我们根本不知道它们入侵前
In the bus, before we crashed, before we even knew they were here.
在家乡 当我离开在英国的家人时
Back home, when I left my family in the Channel.
当我说服我们的朋友继续找你时
When I convinced our friends to press on looking for you.
在医院
In the hospital
我们找到你时
where we found you.
蒙蒂说得对
And Monty's right.
你现在确实有些不一样了
There is something different about you now.
不是因为我不认识你了
And it's not that I don't recognize you.
而是你不认得自己的某些部分 这点让我很害怕
It's that you don't recognize parts of yourself and it terrifies me.
因为我可以从你的眼神中 看到介于两者之间的部分
'Cause I can see the in-between like it's reflected in your eyes.
但我一直做出同样的选择 选择和你在一起
But I keep making the same choice to stick with you.
杰姆 那你的选择是错的
Then I'm the wrong choice, Jam.
我不知道这一切是如何开始 又会如何结束
I don't know where it all begins and where it ends,
但我不想要你受到伤害
but I don't want you to get hurt.
我来找你不是要让你再次消失
I didn't come looking for you so you could disappear again.
我没有要你来找我
I didn't ask you to come looking for me.
所以就这样了吗
So, that's it then?
你是想让我放手让你走
You just want me to let you go?
可以吗
Would you?
(研究所)
光希
Mitsuki?
你看到光希了吗
Have you seen Mitsuki?
没有 我已经好几小时没见到她了
Been hours since I saw her.
糟了 - 光希在哪里
Shit! - Where's Mitsuki?
不知道 我们没看到她 但是 玛雅 你看
I don't know, we haven't seen her. But, Maya, look.
那艘飞船启动了 好像又在跟外界沟通
The ship. It's activated like it's communicating again.
不是来自那里 - 天上吗 另一艘飞船
It's not coming from there. - Maybe the sky? Another ship?
连接...
Connected...
一切都相互连结...
It's all connected...
如果我能让它们进入我的头脑 我就能进入它们的
If I can let them into my head, I can get into theirs...
与蜂群思维合一
Be one with the hive...
与蜂群思维合一
Be one with the hive...
与它们合一
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表