剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
我不会让你把另一个也抓走
You will not have the other one.
你之前说过你能进入那个外星入口
You said you were able to access the alien portal before.
假设我们能找到 外星人在伊达贝尔带走人的入口
Assuming that we can find this portal that's been taking people in Idabel,
你能否进入那个入口 并保持它长时间开通
can you access that portal and keep it open long enough
从而让我们的一队士兵进入
for us to send through a team of soldiers?
大和小姐
Miss Yamato?
抱歉 主席女士
Sorry, Madam President.
我的脑子...
My mind--
主席女士 我们会做好准备
We'll be ready, Madam President.
很好 因为有个年轻人要冒巨大的风险
Good, because a young man is braving great risk
在母舰上和我们的士兵们会和
to meet our soldiers on that ship.
假设那个入口能把士兵 带到你说的那个地方
Assuming that the portal can lead the soldiers to where you say it does,
这是我们击败它们的最好机会
it's the best shot we've got.
因此 是的 请做好准备
So, yes, be ready.
(达摩科技)
我能控制它 它控制不了我...
I can control it. It can't control me. I can control it. It can't control me.
汉利和他那该死的无线电 快把我弄疯了
Hanley and his damn radio is driving me insane.
卢克
Luke?
卢克 怎么了
Luke, what's wrong?
外星人 我能感觉到它们
Aliens. I can feel them.
它们就在附近
They're out there.
它们是为那个而来
That's why they're coming.
所有人员 高度戒备 - 等等
All units be on alert. - Wait.
它可能在寻找一个入口 - 听
It may be looking for a portal. - Listen.
所有人员 高度戒备一个外星飞行实体
All units are to be on alert for a flying alien entity.
可能是...
Possibly--
刚收到情报 在伊达贝尔的某处可能有个入口
Just received intel there may be a portal somewhere in Idabel.
所有人员 请保持警觉 密切关注外星人入口的任何迹象
All units are hereby advised to stay alert for any signs of an alien portal.
他们在无线电上说的那东西
That thing they've been talking about on the radio.
卢克 - 那个入口
Luke. - The portal.
就在这里 外星人正过来保护它
It's here and there's aliens coming to protect it.
这足以解决问题了 我们走吧
That more than settles it. Let's go.
什么 不 我们得去帮那些士兵
What? No. We have to help the soldiers.
何时开始要帮军方了 - 卢克 听着
Since when? - Luke, listen.
我们进行了投票 瑞得和我会留下
We took a vote and Ryder and I are gonna stay
确保你家人的安全 但其他人...
to make sure your family's safe, but everybody else is...
我们要离开伊达贝尔了 就现在
We're leaving Idabel. Now.
你们要逃走 - 我们已经牺牲很多人了
You're running away? - We've lost enough lives.
我还以为你们的使命就是救人
I thought you were all about saving them.
请注意 运动组织的成员们
Attention, members of The Movement!
放下武器 慢慢走出门口
Drop your weapons and exit slowly through the doorway.
不遵守命令将被视为攻击行为
Noncompliance will be seen as an act of aggression.
给你们20秒时间
You have 20 seconds.
我不会束手就擒
I'm not going down without a fight.
大家保持冷静
Everybody stay calm.
卢克 你干什么
Luke! What are you doing?
我知道你们在找什么
I know what you're looking for.
孩子 你必须马上趴在地上
Son, I'm going to need you to get down on the ground now.
去往那艘母舰的入口 你们需要我帮忙找
The portal to the mother ship. You need my help.
我不知道你觉得你能如何帮忙
I don't know how you think you can help,
但现在 你不能挡住门口
but right now I need you to clear the doorway.
不要开枪 我们服从
Don't shoot! We're complying.
卢克 对吧 - 你们所有人立刻趴下
Aren't we, Luke? - All of you, get down now!
听我说 - 卢克
Listen to me. - Luke.
不要...
Don't--
他在干什么 - 他怎么了
What's he doing? - What's wrong with him?
当心
Watch it.
在我们身后
On our 6:00.
我...
This--
我会这样帮忙
This is how I can help.
是你 这是你干的
You? You're doing this?
你能阻止它们
You can stop them?
来了一只 就会来更多只 他们成群结队行动
If there's one, there's more. They travel in packs.
我们听说你在找某种入口
We heard you're looking for some kind of portal.
不管是什么入口 它们是来保护它的
Whatever that portal is, they're coming to protect it.
所以 不如我们停止内斗 一致对敌如何
So, what do you say we... set aside the bullshit and we help each other?
给我接通米切尔将军
Get me General Mitchell.
他肯定想知道这事
He's gonna wanna hear this.
走 快走...
Go! Move, move!
撤离这地区
Clear the area!
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's happening?
亲爱的 没事
It's okay, sweetie.
没事的 没关系...
It's okay. It's nothing. It's all right.
马里克
Malik.
出什么事了 我们有危险吗
What's going on? Are we in danger?
外星人已经攻破了伊达贝尔的大门
The aliens have breached the gates of Idabel.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
我们一直在找一个入口 一个实体 就在这个镇上
We've been looking for a portal, an entity, in this town.
你儿子说那些外星人是来保护它的
Your son says those aliens are here to protect it.
我儿子在哪 - 和我的人在一起
Where is my son? - He's with my men.
他们要带他去哪
Where are they taking him?
女士 外面的情况很危险
Ma'am, it's a dangerous situation out there.
听着 如果你带我们去找他 确保我们安全 我会帮你做任何事
Listen, if you take us to him, keep us safe, I'll help with anything you need.
卢克信任我
Luke trusts me.
孩子 你确定 外星人是来保护这东西的吗
Kid, are you sure the aliens are here to protect this thing?
我能看到它们所见的画面
I can see what they see.
它们正在快速移♥动♥
They're moving fast.
哪里 它们往哪边去了
Where? Which way are they going?
镇上
They're going to town.
将军 这孩子说猎杀者正往镇上行进
General, the kid says the hunter-killers are headed for town.
做好准备 不论你需要做哪些准备 立刻开始
Get ready. Whatever prep you need to do, do it now.
每个步骤 我都会在这里
Every step, I'll be right here.
你不是独自一人在那里面
You are not alone in there.
若你还能记起什么 请记住这一点
If you remember anything, remember that.
我们会监控你的身体系统
We'll be monitoring your systems
如果你的数据开始下降 我们会将它们维持在基准线
and maintaining your levels if you start to drop.
我...不知道在上面会发生什么
I-- I don't know what will happen up there,
但我知道一个事实 卡斯帕
but I know this, Caspar,
很早以前就知道
what I've known for a long time,
你是一名战士
you're a fighter.
所以你要想办法活下来
So you find ways to survive.
我们会协助你
We'll be here to help.
好的 是 这简直就是 现实版驱魔人的鬼把戏
Okay, yeah, this is some straight up exorcist shit.
兄弟 如果他们的头开始转动 我立马走人
If heads start spinning, bro, I am out.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
你还能感觉到它们在靠近吗
You still sensing them getting closer?
他们带着一个孩子要干吗
The hell are they doing with a kid?
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
将军 有情况了
General, we've got something.
我的朋友 起来...
Get up. Get up. Get up, my friend!
它们来了
They're here.
走 分散开 上...
Move! Spread out! Go! Go!
离开这儿 - 走...
Move out! - Go! Go!
快走 - 快点
Move it! - Come on!
快走...
Go, go, go, go!
崔弗 别过去 你要去哪
Trev, stop! Where are you going?
快跑...
Go, go, go!
卢克
Luke!
后退 - 不 让我过去
Get back. - No, let me go!
退后... - 让我过去 快采取行动
Get back. Get back. - Let me go! Do something!
你能拖住它们吗
Can you hold them?
我们与你同在
We are with you.
是你杀死它们的
Did you do that?
他们杀的
They did.
他们有在伊达贝尔的实体的图像
They have a visual on the entity in Idabel.
作战部队已经准备好了 她呢
The team is ready. Is she?
光希
Mitsuki?
光希 能听到吗
Mitsuki? Can you hear me?
他们找到了入口
They found the portal.
你能看见它吗 能感觉到吗
Can you see it? Feel it?
它们到处都是
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表