剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
卡斯帕 你好 - 是我没错
What's up, Caspar? - That's me.
(欢迎来到俄克拉荷马州)
(我们信仰上帝)
(地球 美国 俄克拉荷马州 麦柯廷县)
嘿
Hey.
对不起 先生 这里是路的尽头 前方不能通行
Sorry, sir. Road ends here. No access past this point.
我看得出来 为什么
Well, I can see that. Why is that?
这是为你好 前方不安全
It's for your own good. It's not safe.
可后方也不安全
Oh, well, it ain't safe back there either.
如果你朝那边行驶大约40公里 那里有上46号♥公路的坡道
If you head that way for about 25 miles, there's a ramp for Route 46.
从那过去就能往南走了
That'll take you south.
那个方向没有无人居住区
There's no dead zones in that direction.
好吧 祝你平安
All right. Be safe.
你也是 先生
You too, sir.
打扰一下 你见过这家人吗 没有
Sorry, have you seen this family? No?
你见过这家人吗
Have you seen this family?
你好 打扰了 你见过这家人吗 没有 - 没有...
Hi. Sorry, have you seen this family? No? - No, no, no.
你见过...没有
Have you seen this-- No.
打扰一下 见过这家人吗 没有
Excuse me. Do these look familiar to you? No?
没有吗 没有 - 应该没有
No? No. - I'd say no.
你见过这家人吗
Have you seen this family?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
你见过这家人吗 我正在找他们
Have you seen this family? I'm looking for them.
没有吗 一个都没见过 - 杰米拉...该死
No? None of them? - Jamila! Jamila! Fuck.
天...达尔文 - 是你...
Oh, my-- Darwin! - It's you, it's you!
你怎么来这儿了 我以为你该
What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be
在乡下呢 - 之前是在
in the countryside. - I was, yeah.
你家人在这里 - 他们很好
Is your family here? - They're fine.
真的 - 天啊 你怎么在这...
Really. - Oh, God. Why are you here th--
这里完全是《僵尸肖恩》里的景象
It's fucking Shaun of the Dead shit.
这是什么
What's that?
你是来找阿尔夫的
You came looking for Alf?
他在这里吗
Is he here?
杰姆 出什么事了
Jam, what's going on?
他从停尸房♥被转移回重症监护室
He was moved from the morgue back to the ICU
然后被送去了这个机构
and then taken to this facility.
巴黎 - WDC下的命令
Paris? - By some order of the WDC.
嘿 达尔文 看看这个
Hey, Darwin, look at this.
是 不 我 真的搞不懂 - 我也是
Yeah, no, I really don't get it. - Me neither.
但我觉得 我是说 我知道卡斯帕还活着
But I think, I mean, I know Caspar's alive.
杰姆 你上次睡觉是什么时候的事
Jam, when's the last time you slept?
我觉得他们知道他很特别
And I think they know he's special.
你说“很特别”是什么意思
What-What do you mean "special," though?
我亲眼看到的 好吗
I saw it happen, all right?
外星人来时 我们被困在我妈妈之前工作的医院里
When the aliens came and we were trapped in Mum's old hospital,
卡斯帕和它们说话了
Caspar talked to them.
他们说的是英语
Well, they spoke, like, Eng-English or shit?
不是...
No, no.
他让它们停止攻击我们
He got them to stop attacking us.
就好像它们能读懂卡斯帕的想法 卡斯帕也能读懂它们的想法
It was like they could read Caspar's mind, and he could read theirs.
他这样做完后 大脑就停止运转了 但他仍在呼吸
After he did it, his brain shut down, but he was still breathing.
他还活着 这证明了这一点
He-He was still alive, and this proves it.
我把卡斯帕留在医院五天后就开始梦见他
I started dreaming of Caspar five days after I left him at the hospital.
做梦 是什么样的梦啊
Dreaming? What kind of dreams are we talking about?
我还没亲眼见到伦敦的红色月亮时 就梦见它了
I dreamt of that red moon over London before I even saw it.
还有卡斯帕 他总出现在我的梦里
And Caspar, he's always there.
他的声音
His voice.
杰姆 我每天都在想卡斯帕
Jam, I think of Casp every day.
说实话 但是... - 我知道我的话听起来像什么
Honestly. But-- - I know what I sound like.
就像我完全疯了一样
Like I've gone completely shit-brain mad.
但这是我这辈子最确定的事了
But this is the surest that I've been of anything in my whole life.
你们不必相信我
You don't have to believe me.
我来找你们是因为 我想在去巴黎前让你们知道
I came looking for you because I thought you should know that he's alive
他还活着
before I leave for Paris.
巴黎
Paris?
是 但法国很久以前就关闭边境了
Yeah, but th-they shut their borders down, like, ages ago.
你怎么去呢 - 我会想出办法的
What are you gonna do about that? - I'll find a way.
我都走到这一步了 我找到了你们 不是吗
I made it this far. I found you, didn't I?
卡斯帕可能是结束这一切的关键
Casp may be the key to ending all this.
外星人 侵略
The aliens, the invasion.
如果他能阻止它们一次 他可能就是我们唯一的希望
If he got them to stop once, he may be our only hope.
但如果他真的能做到这些
But if he can really do all that shit,
那么政♥府♥当然也可以 让他阻止外星人所有的进攻
then surely the government can get him to stop all this alien stuff anyway.
我们不知道他们正对他做些什么
We don't know what they're doing with him,
或者他们是否违背他的意愿扣押了他
or if they're holding him against his will.
你们看过《E.T.》吧 - 是
You've seen E.T., right? - Yeah.
是 一回事
Yeah. Same shit.
我感觉他遇到麻烦了 处于极大的危险中
I have a feeling he's in trouble, like proper danger.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我能从他在梦中呼唤我的方式中感觉到
I can feel it in the way he calls out to me in my dreams.
就好像他想让我找到他
Like he wants me to find him.
如果不是因为我知道这是真实的 我是不会离开家人的
I wouldn't have left my family if I didn't know this was real.
所以我想让你们知道
So I wanted you to know.
万一我死了 我希望某个人知道这些情况
I wanted someone to know in case I don't make it all the way.
听着 就...我们先吃点东西吧 杰姆
Look, just-- Let's just get some food, Jam.
热巧
Cocoa?
好 我们离开这里 - 走吧...
Yeah. Let's get out of here. - Come on, come on.
进去吧
In here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们刚刚聊了一下
So, we had a chat.
想都别想
Oh, piss off.
如果你们认为能阻止我 认为我走了这么远
If you think you can stop me, if you think I've walked all this way
只是为了回头... - 不 我们知道自己无法阻止你
just to turn back-- - No! We know we can't stop you.
因此... - 我们和你一起去
That's why-- - We're going with you.
什么
What?
我们和你一起去
We're going with you.
对 简单 - 是的
Yeah, simple. - Yeah.
等等 不 你们没必要这么做
W-Wait. N-No. You don't have to do that.
我来不是为了这个
That's not why I came.
你们还有有家人呢 - 是 你不也是嘛
You've got family. - Yeah, and so do you.
如果你以为我们会让你一个人去巴黎
And if you thought we were going to let you go to Paris alone,
你就是个疯子
you're a fucking nutter.
我们支持你
We got your back.
你先睡一觉
You get some sleep.
我们在日出前溜出去
We'll sneak out just before sunrise.
卡斯帕
Casp.
卡斯帕
Casp.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
阿尔夫 这是一个巨大的门 又不是果酱瓶
Alf, it's a massive fucking hatch. It's not a fucking jam jar.
你会...说笑话了 - 是的
Oh, you got-- You got jokes, innit? - Yeah, I do.
把手电筒给我 - 你们能闭嘴吗
Give me the torch. - Could you kindly shut up?
为什么总是我
Why is it always me?
我的妈呀
Holy balls.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I fucking tell you?
新晋的暴发户不会开这么有型的车
YUNGBLUD don't drive cars this fresh.
这就和大卫贝克汉姆一样有钱
It's like some David Beckham shit.
法拉利 阿斯顿 保时捷
Ferrari, Aston, Porsche.
太棒了 圣诞节提前到了
Wicked. Christmas came early.
我叫邦德 詹姆斯邦...该死
My name's Bond. James Bo-- Fuck!
安静
Quiet!
它可真美 对吧 我肯定要开保时捷
She is a beauty, innit? All right, we're defo taking the Porsche.
该死的保时捷 詹姆斯邦德的车... - 是保时捷 你先把名字读对了再...
Fucking Porsche. James Bond rides-- - Porsche. Get it right first, before--
保时捷 阿尔菲 好了 把钥匙给我 快点
Porsche, Alfie. All right, give me the keys. Come on.
别抢 我不是... - 两位
Get off! I'm not-- - Guys?
拜托 你们别闹了 - 给我钥匙
Come on, guys, stop! - Give me the keys!
滚开 - 给我钥匙
Get the fuck off! - Give me the keys!
放手 停手 - 拜托 我只是想看看
Let go! Stop it! - Come on! I'm just gonna see it.
看看你干了什么 - 谁把它关了 把它关掉
Look what you've done. - Someone turn it off. Just turn it off!
随便按哪个按钮 - 没看见我在努力吗
Press anything! - Can you not see I'm trying?
我想这把钥匙坏了 - 住手
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表