剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, this place is massive, man.
所以我们分头行动 这样就能找更多地方了 对吧
So we'll split up. Cover more ground, yeah?
卡斯帕
Casp!
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
卡斯帕
Caspar.
拜托 卡斯帕
Come on, Casp.
给我点回应 我好不容易到这里了
Give me something. I'm finally here.
拜托
Come on.
喂 我好像有发现了
Oi, I think I've found something.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
是他
It's him.
(卡斯帕莫罗)
他一定就在附近
Must be close.
各位
Guys.
怎么了
What?
他们留下来一定是为了保护某样东西
They must have stayed back to protect something.
或某人
Or someone.
这里没人 对吧
No one's here, right?
肯定没有幸存者
I mean, surely nothing could have survived.
卡斯帕
Casp?
我们继续找
We'll keep looking.
不用找了
No.
你都说了
You said it.
这里不可能有幸存者
Nothing could have survived in here.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure out something.
阿尔夫 我们能想出什么办法
What are we gonna figure out, Alf?
我们能想出什么办法
What are we gonna figure out?
昨晚
Last night,
在我的梦里 他没有回应
in my dream, he didn't answer.
都是胡扯
It's all bullshit.
这一切都是
All of it.
都是因为我 害大家差点没命
All 'cause of me. I risked our lives.
是我害你们背井离乡
I-- I made you leave.
是我害达尔文受伤 但到头来都是白忙活
I got Darwin hurt, all for nothing.
别这样说
Don't talk like that.
你带我们来这里是对的 你找他也是对的
You were right to bring us here. You were right to look for him.
别说了
Stop.
求你别说了 -看 这里没有血迹 对吧
Just stop. - Look, there's no blood here, yeah?
卡斯帕就在这里 我们会找到他
Caspar's out there. And we're gonna find him.
如果他死了呢
What if he's dead?
这一切都没有意义了
And there was no point to any of this?
如果所有人 我妈妈 家人 甚至你...
What if everyone, my mum, my family, even you--
如果你们都是对的呢
What if all of you were right?
而我却一意孤行去盲信这一切
And I just wanted to believe in it?
只是因为一些愚蠢的梦 和...这个
'Cause of some stupid dreams, and-- and this.
就好像报废的老式随身听能证明什么
Like some busted old Walkman proves something.
什么都行
Anything.
很抱歉把你们牵扯进来
I'm so sorry I brought you into this.
杰米拉
Jamila.
不管怎样 我很高兴和你一起来这里
No matter what, I'm glad I came with you.
卢克
Luke.
卢克
Luke.
嘿...看着我 怎么了
Hey. Hey, look at me. What's wrong?
有危险
Danger.
哪里
Where?
那里
There.
跑
Run. Now.
快跑 马上
快跑...
Now. Run! Run!
卢克 快跑 -回到那里去
Luke, run! - Go back there.
跑
Run!
快
Hurry up!
快...向前跑
Go! Go! Run ahead!
天啊
Oh, my God!
快走
Let's go!
快点 -快跑
Come on! - Go.
快啊
Come on!
快跑 好的 快点
Come on! Okay! Come on, now!
杰克... -别停下 我们得继续跑
Jack! Jack! - No, we've got to go!
布拉德福德
Bradford!
布拉德福德
Bradford.
准备出发 快准备
Get ready to go! Get it ready!
快 上车 -上车...
Come on. Go. - Go! Go, go!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
救命
Help!
救命 -要出发了
Help! - We have to go!
我找不到露西 她还在里面
I can't find Lucy. Lucy's still in there.
我以为她就在我后面 -她在哪里
I thought she was right behind me. - Where is she?
请别走 求你们了... -她在哪
Please, don't go. Please. Please. - Listen. Where is she?
在哪 -在里面 我找不到她
Where? Where? Where? - She's still in there. I can't find her.
我女儿 求你们了...
My girl. Please. Please.
求你了
Please!
别去... -妈妈
No, no, no, no. No! - Mom!
妈妈 -别去...
Mom! - No! No, no!
妈妈
Mom!
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
我的鞋掉了
I lost my shoe.
没关系...
It's okay. It's okay.
我带你去找你妈妈 好吗
I'll take you to your mom, okay?
有声音 有动静
Sound. Movement!
露西
Lucy!
等等 别开枪 你会打到她们
Wait. Don't fire. You'll hit them.
住手
Stop.
停下来
Stop.
停下 -不
Stop! - No!
停下 -不
Stop! - No.
不...
No, no, no, no, no!
我让你停下
I said stop!
我进入了它的大脑
I'm in its head.
我进入了它的大脑
I'm in its head.
克拉克 -我进入了它的大脑...
Clark! - I'm in its head. I'm in its head.
我们走 -嘿 卢克 我们出发
Let's go! - Hey, Luke. Let's go!
我进入了它的大脑
I'm in its head.
扶他起来
Get him up!
帮忙 -帮她一下
Help! - Help her!
走 快点 得走了
Go! Come on, we need to go!
快开
Go!
没事了
It's okay.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你刚在里面时
When you were in there...
我以为你被外星人蛊惑了 我...
I thought you were losing yourself to the alien. I--
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
没有
No.
你没有
You didn't.
有那么一刻 我差点就被蛊惑了
There was a moment where I almost did.
迷失了自我
Lose myself.
你的计划成功了
Your plan worked.
我们激活了电磁铁 外星人做出了反应
We activated the electromagnet, and the alien reacted.
做出了什么反应
Reacted how?
它发射了一系列
It emitted an array
以前未被探测到的振动频率
of previously undetected vibrational frequencies.
我能听听吗
Can I hear it?
尼基尔还在试图破译它的含义
Nikhil's still trying to decipher what it might mean--
这是外星人
It's the alien.
在说话
Speaking.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为它就在我的脑中
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表