剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
这种情况到处都在发生
It's happening all over.
埃斯米 它们都快死了
They're dying, Esmee.
我们成功了
We did it.
成功了
We did it.
那是什么 -十字路口 地图上有标出来
What's that? - A crossway. They're on the map.
我们正好经过它 -它通往哪里
We walked right by it. - Where does it lead?
我觉得是通往另一个工人专用的隧♥道♥
Another tunnel for workers, I think.
这里没有会绊倒我们的轨道 这意味着我们能更快地行进
There's no tracks to trip up on, which means we go faster.
带路吧
Lead the way.
看到了吗 我说的没错吧
See? What did I tell you?
佩妮 小心点 你个疯子
Penny, be careful, you nutter.
没事的 一开始我也很害怕
It's okay. I was scared too at first.
但这些玩意都死透了 而且也很冰冷
But this lot's dead as dodos. Ice-cold too.
所以这里温度才这么低 都是因为这些玩意
That's why the temperature's so low. All of these things.
你们觉得它们会不会是被 广播里说的那次袭击杀死的
Do you think it was the attack they were talking about on radio that killed them?
也许吧 也许它们只是蜷缩起来 不再侵略我们了
Maybe. Maybe they'll just curl up and leave us alone.
那样是不是很棒
Wouldn't that be terrific?
别胡说了 它们又不是得了流感死了 小佩
Please. They're not all gonna catch the flu and die, Pen.
这可说不准
You don't know that.
哥们 你最近抬头看过天空吗
You looked up at the sky recently, mate?
你没在天上看到任何高度进化的生物吧
You didn't see anything highly evolved up there, did you?
能肯定的是 我还没在这里 看到高度进化的生物呢
Haven't seen nothing highly evolved down here, for sure.
你们俩能不能别互怼了
Would you two just back off each other?
杰米拉 怎么了
Jamila, what's going on?
这是什么
What is it?
不知道
Don't know.
我试试看
Let me try something.
这是什么声音 听起来像我妈妈的风铃什么的
What's that noise? Sounds like my mum's wind chimes or something.
看来表演结束了
Show's over, I guess.
这不是什么表演
That wasn't a show.
是一种传输
It was a transmission.
来自它们的信息
A message from them.
给谁的信息
To who?
信息里说了什么
And what did it say?
走吧
Come on.
我们走 -走吧
Let's go. - Let's go.
这里到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened here?
那是保安吗
Is that security?
看起来像是背水一战
Looks like some kind of last stand.
他们没撑多久 对吧
Didn't stand long, did they?
这简直就像哥斯拉破坏过的场景
This is some straight-up Godzilla shit.
他们一定是在保护什么东西或...
They must have been protecting something or--
什么 更多的隧♥道♥
What? More tunnels?
这个
This.
天啊
Christ.
他们没能及时把大门关上
They couldn't get the gate closed in time.
被外星人屠♥杀♥殆尽
The aliens slaughtered them.
佩妮
Penny?
小佩 嘿...看着我...没事的 好吗
Pen, hey, hey. Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me. It's all right, okay?
你只是再次惊恐发作了 还好吗
It's just another panic attack. You all right?
我们没事 你也没事的 佩妮 没事 -我感觉到了...
We're fine. You're fine, Penny. Fine. - I feel it. I feel it.
感觉到什么 -感觉到
You feel what? - I feel it.
感觉到了 -感觉到什么
I feel it. - Feel what?
医生...拜托 我听不懂你...
Doctor... Doctor please, I can't understand you...
电♥话♥线路快断了
The line is breaking up, can you say that again?
是圣路易医院打来的 出状况了
It's Saint-Louis Hospital. Something's wrong.
喂 我是加涅斯医生
Hello, this is Dr. Gagneux.
他们似乎都是某种袭击的受害者
...they all appear to be victims of some kind of attack.
我们不堪重负...
We're overwhelmed,
需要有人带...
we need someone to take...
我们不堪重负 需要有人... -医生 你还在吗
We're overwhelmed, we need someone... - Doctor, are you there?
(急诊)
EMERGENCY
轻点...呼吸
Gently, gently. Breathe.
这是怎么回事
What did this to you?
先别管我 把大家带到安全区
Forget me. Get everyone... to safety...
这里需要帮助
I need help over here!
它们来了
They're coming...
变得更可怕
and they're worse...
跑...快跑
Go, go, go, now! Go now!
该死 挪开他 -见鬼 我们怎么办
Fuck. Move him! - Shit. What do we do?
达尔文...跑 佩妮 跟着我
Darwin. Darwin, go! Penny, go with me.
推
Push.
我们得离开这里
We have got to get out of here.
嘿 佩妮
Hey, Penny.
佩妮...看着我
Penny. Penny, look at me.
嘿 闭上眼睛 知道吗
Hey. Close your eyes, okay?
我们一起走迷宫 好吗
We're going to walk the maze together, yeah?
能看到迷宫吗 很好 好的 你在向前走
Can you see it, the maze? Great, okay. You're walking forward.
两边都有高高的树篱保护你 但有一个岔路
Tall hedges on either side protecting you. But there's a fork.
你知道该怎么走吧 向...
You know where to go, yeah? You turn...
左 -对 向左转
Left. - There you go. You turn left.
现在你向前走
Now, you're walking forward.
然后是一个角落 然后你向...
And then there's a corner. Then you turn...
右 -没错 向右转 对
Right. - Exactly. Right, yes.
瓦久...
Wajo. Wajo. Wajo...
大家听我说 带着孩子们立刻离开
Everyone, listen to me... Take the children with you and go!
带上所有必要的研究资料 尽量多带
Gather all the essential research, everything you can.
速度
Quickly!
埃斯米 怎么回事
Esmee, what's going on?
加布里尔 它们没死
They're not dead, Gabriel.
它们回来了
They're coming back.
而且变得更难对付
And they're worse.
拿上能带的东西离开
Get everything you can and go!
这不是演习
This is not a test.
莎拉 把我的文件都拿来
Sarah, grab my files.
埃斯米
Esmee...
以他的情况 我们不可能... -我知道
In his condition, we can't possibly... - I know.
这样做弊大于利 -我说了我知道 去帮助其他人吧
We'd do more harm than good. - I said I know. Go help the others.
加布里尔 还有就是
And Gabriel?
告诉外面的守卫 要不惜一切代价保护这孩子
Tell the guards out there to protect this boy at all costs.
你是幸存者 卡斯帕
You're a survivor, Caspar.
请活下去
Survive.
我很害怕 -不怕 我们来过这里
I'm scared. - No, you're not. We've been here before.
你要往哪边走 -左边 然后右边
Where do you turn? - Left. Then right.
然后再往右
Then right again.
对...现在你和我在花♥园♥的中♥央♥
Yes, yes, yes. Now you're at the center of the garden with me.
你成功了
You made it.
好吗
Yeah?
大家退后 马上
Get back, guys! Now!
这些都是什么啊 它们个头巨大
What the hell are those? They're huge!
天啊 这些是什么玩意
Oh, God. What are they?
阿尔夫 阿尔夫 你干什么 -见鬼...
Alf? What are you doing? Alf! - Fucking...
太好了
Yes!
没用 火烧不死它们
It's not working. The fire's not working!
走吧
Come on!
走 跳过去
Go. Jump.
我们得把门关上 -这边
We have to shut the door. - Here.
快走
Come on. Go.
大家加油 快摇
Come on, guys! Guys, turn it.
各位 门快被破了 拜托了 快点 -对 再往我这边来点
Guys, gate's giving way. Hurry. Please! - That's it, more to me.
不能再快了 -加油 快点
It can't go any faster! - Come on! Quicker!
各位...快...达尔文 关上
Guys, guys. Guys, quickly! Quickly, Darwin! Close it!
(法国 库克勒斯 英国 福克斯通)
我们不能待在这里 走吧
We can't stay here. Come on.
快走...佩妮 跟上
Go, go, go, go. Penny, go.
此刻 我愿意用任何东西 换一个温暖的火炉
What I wouldn't give for a cozy fire right now.
我背包里之前有一些热敷包 但是不见了
Well, I had some of those heat packs in my backpack, but they're gone.
装备 食物...
The gear, the food--
现在请不要提食物
Please don't mention food right now.
知道还要多久到吗
Any idea how much longer?
我猜那些外星人根本没死 它们之前只是在打盹
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表