剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
You have live video?
没有 它会干扰数据
No, it distorts the feed.
那里面是什么?
What's in there?
一个巨大的能量来源
An enormous power source.
但我们无法越过它去查明是什么
But we can't get past her to find out what.
它?
Her?
跟我来
Follow me.
你要知道 每个进过这间屋子的人都失忆了
You should know, everyone who's entered this room suffered memory loss.
最后一个进去的人遭受了严重的神经损伤
And the last person to go in suffered severe neurological damage.
什么样的损伤?
What sort of damage?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
他还没有恢复知觉
He hasn't regained consciousness.
我不是想用那个测试伤害你
I wasn't trying to hurt you with that test.
我是想帮你
I was trying to help you.
你确定要这么做吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
确定
Yes.
规程是进去15分钟就出来
Protocol is 15 minutes and out.
每两分钟检查一次高级认知功能
Higher functions check every two minutes.
明白了
Got it.
我不能保证你不会忘记你妈妈的脸
I can't guarantee you won't forget your mother's face
或者你最喜欢的食物的味道
or the taste of your favorite food.
我说我明白了
I said I got it.
好吧
Okay.
安全绳插口
Tether port.
安全绳连接完毕
Tether connected.
如果需要紧急撤离请按这个键
Press this if you need emergency extraction.
万一你不能说话的话
In case you can't speak.
戴上头盔
Helmet on.
好戏开始
Showtime.
你为什么不告诉我们要去哪里?
Why don't you tell us where we're going?
已经跟你们说过了 一个安全、温暖的地方
Told you already. Somewhere safe, warm.
吃点东西 睡上一觉
Get some food and sleep.
然后继续赶路
Then we keep moving.
谢谢 但我们拿上东西就走
Thank you, but we will just get our things and go.
这样做可不明智
That wouldn't be wise.
话说回来 你也在那辆军用货车的后面
Then again, you were in the back of that military van.
我知道你们是什么人
I know who you people are.
橙色
The orange colors.
你们自称为“运动”组织
You call yourself "the Movement."
无政♥府♥主义者 - 激进分子
Anarchists. - Activists.
我们不想惹麻烦 只想拿回我们的东西
We don't want any trouble. We just want our things.
外面很冷 妈妈 - 没关系
I mean, it's cold out there, Mom. - Doesn't matter.
妈妈 我好饿
Mom, I'm hungry.
很快就到了 马上就有吃的
Comin' up.
开门
The gate!
进去吧
Let's go!
等一下
Hold!
这是方圆几公里内唯一温暖的地方
We're the only warm place for miles.
我知道是因为 我们侦察了周围80公里的地区
I know because we scouted the next 50 miles.
我们就是干这个的
It's what we do.
帮助人们 保证他们的安全
Help people. Keep them safe.
像你们这样的人
People like you.
给 你们所有的东西都在这儿
Here you go. All your stuff.
谢谢 - 你们今晚先睡个好觉
Thank you. - You can get a good night's sleep,
明早我们会带你们 去最近的难民营 这样如何?
and we'll take you to the closest refugee camp in the morning. How's that sound?
那是热巧克力吗?
Is that hot chocolate?
对 是热巧克力 你想来点吗?
Yes, it is hot chocolate. You want some?
你就是那种认为不跟其他人有任何关系 就会更安全的人
You're one of those who thinks it's safer not to make any connections.
而事实恰恰相反
The truth is the opposite.
只有人与人之间维持关系 大家才能活下去
Connections are the only thing keeping us alive.
去喝点热巧克力 去吧
Go get some hot chocolate. Go.
开始了
Here we go.
大和 我要检查你的情况
Yamato, check-in.
第一个电♥话♥号♥码是什么?大学室友是谁? 我的眼睛是什么颜色?
First phone number. College roommate. What color are my eyes?
025550876
02-555-0876.
一子 绿色
Ichiko. Green.
很好...你情况很好
Good, good. You're doing great.
追踪整个飞船的神经活动
Tracking neurological activity throughout the ship.
你要求的所有频率 都被加载到你手腕的界面上
All the frequencies you requested are loaded onto your wrist interface.
它在回应她
It's responding to her.
太不可思议了
This is crazy.
什么情况?
What the hell...?
这到底什么情况?
What the hell's happening?
到时间把她拉出来了 - 不
It's almost time to pull her out. - No.
进去15分钟就出来 这是规程
Fifteen minutes and out. It's protocol.
让规程见鬼去吧
To hell with protocol.
如果我们现在切断连接 可能再也连不回去了
If we sever this connection now, we may never get it back.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
如果把她留在里面 可能就永远失去她了
If we leave her in there, we might not get her back.
是的 这是可以接受的风险
Yeah, that's an acceptable risk.
这不是你要冒的险 - 她要一直待在里面 直到连接中断
It's not your risk. - She stays in until this connection breaks
或者她精神崩溃
or she does.
我们来试试这个
Let's try this.
那是...
Is that--
卢克
Luke.
卢克
Luke.
卢克 怎么了?
Luke, what is it?
你听到了吗?
Can you hear that?
听到什么?
Hear what?
那个...
That...
哼唱声
humming.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
几分钟前开始的
It started a few moments ago.
我以为只是又一次震颤 像之前那些一样
I thought it was just another tremor,
但其他的震颤都是随机的
like the others. But the others were random.
这次的震颤是有节奏的 有固定的模式
This tremor is rhythmic. It has a pattern.
这次不同
It's different this time.
有什么改变了
Something's changed.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表