剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
for what happened to her.
自责不已
To the world.
我知道
I know.
但是你觉得惩罚自己 会不会让你好受一点
But do you think it will make it better if you punish yourself?
我惩罚它们可能会好受一点
It might make it better if I punish them.
时间到了
It's time.
跟我来
Follow me.
所有系统都在运行
All systems running.
嗨 玛雅 -嗨 米沙
Hi, Maya. - Hey, Misha.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
太好了...找到你了...你这个小混♥蛋♥
Yes! Yes, we got you! We got you, you little bastard!
什么情况
What just happened?
我们...她刚想出了黑进那个母舰的方法
We-- She just figured out how to hack the mother ship.
你认为这个求救信♥号♥♥是发给母舰的
And you think this SOS signal is going up to the mother ship?
对
Yes.
母舰一定没收到
It must not be receiving.
没有人来救那艘飞船 或是外星人
Nothing's come down to retrieve the ship or the alien.
这尚未可知
We don't know that.
若有一支外星特警队在我家门口 我觉得我能看到
Well, I think I'd have noticed an alien SWAT team on my doorstep.
也许它已经接收到求救信♥号♥♥ 但决定不值得大费周章跑去救
Maybe it's receiving but decided one downed ship
一艘被击落的飞船
isn't enough for a rescue mission.
太疯狂了
This is insane.
所以她觉得你会很喜欢
Which is why she thought you would appreciate it.
玛雅 你在这整件事中扮演什么角色
Maya, what's your role in all this?
我只是来给你精神上的支持
I'm just here for moral support.
有些人觉得你很可怕
Some people find you intimidating.
谢谢 谢谢你支持我 玛雅
Thank you. Thank you for that, Maya.
她可不怕我 -不是她
Not her. - No.
所以你们建议我们借助这个 “也许”会发送的信♥号♥♥
So you're proposing that we piggyback on this "maybe" transmission.
然后呢
And-- And what?
黑进它们的母舰 -对
Hack into their mother ship? - Yes.
你是对的 这太疯狂了 我很喜欢
You're right, I love how insane this is.
但结局会怎样
But what's the endgame?
假设...你的前提被证明是正确的 我们可以...
Let's-- Let's say your-- your premise proves right and we can...
看到矩阵
see the matrix.
尼奥 然后呢
Then what, Neo?
外星人用某种方式来到地球
The aliens, they are getting to Earth somehow.
我们还不知道为什么 世界各处每天都有更多的外星人出现
We don't know why there's more here every day, everywhere.
这是因为它们一直在使用这个隐形技术
And it's because they've been using this cloaking technology.
如果我们能看到它们 就能瞄准它们
If we can get a look at them, we can target them.
你想把它们的运输飞船解除隐形
You want to decloak their transport ships?
然后把它们从天上打下来
And shoot them out of the sky.
但有风险
There's a downside.
会有什么风险呢
What could possibly be a downside?
我们打中的任何东西都会掉落到地球上
Anything we hit crashes to Earth.
那艘航母有一个小城市那么大
That carrier out there is the size of a small city.
我们冒的风险是会杀死更多自己人 而不是它们
We risk killing more of us than them.
斯大林格勒
Stalingrad.
斯大林格勒战役
The Battle of Stalingrad.
每个人都认为是对日本使用核武器 道歉
Everyone thought it was the nukes on Japan, apologies,
或诺曼底登陆扭转了对纳粹的战局
or D-Day that turned the tide against the Nazis,
但其实是斯大林格勒战役让德国元气大伤
but it was the win in Stalingrad that Germany never recovered from.
是第二次世界大战中最致命的战役
The deadliest battle in World War II.
苏联当时损失了一百多万人
The Soviets lost over a million people,
但他们击退了敌人
but they pushed them back.
这会是我们的斯大林格勒战役
This is our Stalingrad.
再说了 地球表面71%是水
Besides, Earth's surface is 71% water.
我愿意赌一把
I'll take our odds.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
玛雅...卡斯蒂略医生
Maya-- Dr. Castillo.
你想从临床角度回答这个问题吗
Do you wanna answer that question from a clinical perspective?
对于这个问题 有人回答过“是”吗
And does anyone ever say yes to that question?
你想赢 我在给你一个机会去...
You wanted a win? I'm offering you a chance to--
去命令我所有的核武器特工们 原话是
To order all of my nuclear arms operatives to, quote,
“在世界标准时间早上9点42分抬头看天 进入一级戒备状态”
"Look up at the sky at 0942 UTC and be at DEFCON 1."
没错 女士
That's correct, ma'am.
如果他们看到什么 这是个很模糊的说法
And if they see anything, a particularly vague concept,
就把它击落
to shoot it down.
对
Right.
我们需要战术核武器的速度和射程
We'll need the speed and range of tactical nukes.
我们有发现了 本雅 我们真的有重大发现
We have something, Benya. We really have something.
我不喜欢犯错误 所以你知道 如果我觉得机会不大
I don't like to be wrong, so you know I wouldn't ask
我是不会开口的
if I didn't think there was a very good chance.
“一个非常好的机会”
"A very good chance."
多久
How long?
女士 -你想让我的核特工们
Madam? - How long would you like
心存希望有某个东西会出现 同时盯着天空看多久
my nuclear operatives to stare at the sky in the hope that something shall appear?
我需要一个答案
I need an answer.
不知道
I don't know.
那就猜一下
Then guess.
30分钟
Thirty minutes.
30分钟 主席女士
Thirty minutes, Madam President.
30分钟
Thirty minutes.
还要告诉他们 要做好锁定目标的准备
And tell them, targeting needs to be ready to lock on.
我不知道在它们切断信♥号♥♥前 我们会有多少时间
I don't know how long we'll have before they cut the signal.
大和小姐 还有什么 需要我为您效劳的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss Yamato?
没有了 就这些
No, that's all.
谢谢 主席女士
Thank you, Madam President.
再见
Ta-ta.
警长 早安
Morning, Sheriff.
罗丝 早啊
Morning, Rose.
有空吗
You got a minute?
如果又是这台咖啡机坏了...
If we got another problem with this coffee machine--
不是...其实是的
Oh, no, no, no. Well, actually, we do.
但这不是我想和你讨论的
But that's not what I wanted to discuss.
我只是...
I was just--
我想知道你有没有看过那三个新案件
Well, I was wondering if you'd taken a look at those three new cases.
我在查看他们最后出现的地方
I was looking at where they were last seen,
也许会有什么线索
and maybe there are some kind of clues.
罗丝 我们尽力了 我保证
Rose. We're trying our best, I promise.
我们人手严重不足
We're stretched thin.
我知道...所以我才把所有资料都整理好了
I know, I know. Which is why I compiled everything.
把这些和其他案件的联♥系♥都写下来了
Put it all down along with any connection to the other cases.
小罗 交给专业人士处理吧
Rosey, leave it to the professionals.
好吧 正如你所说
Right. Well, just like you said.
我们人手不足 但越来越多的人失踪
With everyone being stretched thin and more folks disappearing,
现在每天都有人失踪
feels like every day now,
我还以为你想要额外的帮手
I thought you'd appreciate an extra set of hands.
确实想要
I do. I really do.
小罗 谢谢
Thank you, Rosey.
现在让我们把咖啡机修好 好吗
Now let's get that coffee machine working again, shall we?
该死
Damn it.
你还好吗
You all right?
为了改变现状 我辞去了店里的工作
Left my job at the shop to make a difference
可我现在唯一做的就是煮咖啡
and the only thing I'm making is coffee.
连煮咖啡都算不上
Not even that.
就像我之前说的 也许我能帮忙 -是吗
Maybe, like I said, I can help. - Yeah?
就像军方来的时候说的
Just like the military said when they got here?
“我们可以帮忙 只要遵守规程就行”
"We can help. Just follow protocol."
你们都喜欢“规程”这个词
Y'all love that word, "protocol."
可他们都做了什么
And what they done?
只是来到这里 接管一切 把图书馆变成了某种实验室
Just come in, took over, turned the library into some kind of lab.
他们在那边的大基地 以前是我们的高中
Their big base over there? Used to be our high school.
把本谢尔顿的农场 变成了他们的补给站什么的鬼玩意
Turned Ben Shelton's farm into their supply depot or some shit.
美洲的爆点 我们可真幸运
Ground zero in the Americas, lucky us.
我们的人不断失踪 但没人在乎
Our people keep disappearing, but no one cares.
因为37个失踪的人算什么
Because what's 37 missing people,
世界上四分之一的人都已经死了或失踪了
when a quarter of the world's gone dead or missing?
但他们每个人都有名字
But every single one of them had a name.
每个人都有失踪的日期
Everyone had a date that they went missing.
但士兵们却把这些日期 当作是写在墓碑上的
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表