剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
I'm pushing water uphill here, Wade. - Hey, they brought a guy in last night.
他在牢房♥里 下午会用交通工具把他带走
He's in the cell. Okay, transpo will get him this afternoon.
我该做什么 喂他吃饭
And what am I supposed to do? Feed him?
对 这样才人道嘛
Yeah. I mean, that'd be humane.
到昨天为止是37个 韦德 -小罗 我知道...
Thirty-seven, as of yesterday, Wade. - I know, Rosey. I know.
我只是不知道自己能...
I just don't know what I can--
我会去问他
I'll ask him.
拜托了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
也该是时候了
It's about damn time!
我整晚都在这儿 你们连一个值班的警官都没有
I've been here all night. Y'all ain't got no on-duty officers?
说吧 这是怎么回事
Now, come on. What's that about?
抱歉 由于外星人入侵 我们人手有点短缺
Apologies. We're a little short-staffed on account of the whole alien invasion.
交通工具几小时后到
Transport will be here in a couple of hours.
在那之前你就耐心等待吧
Just sit tight until then.
早上好 吉莉小姐
Good morning, Miss Jilly.
好 你知道有消息我会打给你 对吧
Okay, now. You know I'd call if there was any news, right?
很遗憾 还没有
I'm sorry, no.
你还好吗
You holding up okay?
我没事 女士 谢谢你的关心
I'm okay, ma'am. Thanks for asking.
好吧 我们明天再聊
Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
你们根本没有足够的证据关押我 查查你们的记录
You guys got nothing to hold me on. Check your logs.
去查一下
Go ahead, check them.
你找错人了 兄弟 我只负责接电♥话♥
You're talking to the wrong person, buddy. I just answer phones.
好 没事 听着
Okay, fine. Look.
拜托你 我来的时候带着一个画本
Please, I came in here with a notebook.
我只想知道它在哪里 是否安全
I just want to know where it is and know that it's safe.
我向你保证 你的随身物品都很安全
I assure you your belongings are safe,
等卡车来了就会还给你
and will be returned to you when the van gets here.
我等会给你做早餐 现在还有工作要做
I'll get you breakfast in a bit. I've got work.
好 寻找这些失踪者这样的工作
Okay, like tracking down all these missing people?
这面墙上至少有30多张寻人启事
I mean there's gotta be at least 30-something posters on these walls
在我看来 你会需要所有能得到的帮助
and it looks to me you're gonna need all the help that you can get.
不如你先放我出去 把我的画本还给我
How about you let me out this cell and get me my notebook
以免之后镇上的人全失踪了 墙上的寻人启事都挂不下了
before you run out of citizens to go missing and walls to put 'em on.
为什么 难道你要帮我找到这些人
Why? 'Cause you're gonna help me find these people?
把画本还给我的话 当然可以
If you give me my notebook, yeah.
你失去了某个你在乎的人
You've lost someone.
你脸上有那种表情
You got that look.
哪一张是你的
Which one's yours?
也许我能帮你找到他们
Maybe I can help you find them.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
我没跟你开玩笑 -好
I'm not trying to be funny. - Okay.
是这样 我明白你有救世主情结
See, I get the savior complex.
我也希望监狱里随便一个 我不认识的人能告诉我答案
Hell, I wish some random guy in a jail cell had the answer,
但恐怕...抱歉 你叫什么名字
but I'm afraid Mr.-- Sorry, what's your name?
科尔 崔凡特科尔
Cole. Trevante Cole.
海豹突击队队员 去过阿富汗两次 伊♥拉♥克♥一次
Navy SEAL. Two tours Afghanistan, one tour Iraq.
是他们的一员
One of them.
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
这个人是我的最爱
This guy's my favorite.
这个人从阿♥拉♥斯加一路走过来
This man hiked all the way from Alaska
因为他听说我们有一个外星人战斗旅
because he heard we had an alien-fighting brigade
他想加入
and he wanted to join.
这位女士在梦中看到了小绿人
This woman saw little green men in a dream,
想确保我们有图画
wanted to make sure we had a sketch.
这位女士和最近被绑♥架♥的人说话
This lady talks to the recently abducted.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你知道所有这些人的共同点是什么吗
You know what every single one of these people had in common?
他们所有人都来这里寻找一个答案 一个理由 一个宏观的视角
Every one of them came looking for an answer, a reason, some bigger picture.
但没有一个人在乎这个小镇
But not one of them gave a goddamn about this town.
杰奎琳在镇上 经营宠物美容生意已有20年了
Jacquelyn ran the pet grooming business in town for 20 years.
内尔斯有三个儿子 七个孙子 他的妻子仍然每天早上打电♥话♥
Nels has three sons, seven grandkids, and his wife still calls every morning
来确保没有坏消息
to make sure that there's no news.
那是艾琳格雷迪 我们是同学
Eileen Grady there, we went to school together.
她是这里的副警长
She was Deputy here.
这些就是我失去了的人 墙上的每个人都是
That's who I've lost. Everyone on these walls.
所有那些在外面努力过自己生活的人
And all those people out there trying to live their lives,
都是我要保护的人
that's who I'm trying to keep safe.
所以我回去工作时
So you and your magic notebook
你和你那神奇画本请耐心等待几小时
can sit tight for a few hours while I get back to work.
我会确保你上那辆车
And I'll make sure you get on that transpo.
如果你闭嘴 我甚至会给你送来咖啡和松饼
I'll even throw in coffee and a muffin if you hush up.
我们要放大这个信♥号♥♥
We need to amplify the signal.
你觉得它知道吗
Do you think it knows?
我们触发了它的隐形信♥号♥♥
That we triggered its cloaking signal?
我不知道
No idea.
简直不可思议
This is nuts.
你在里面待了多久 短短几天
You've been here, what? A few days?
我们从未有过这样的发现
We've never gotten near this kind of discovery.
好了 保持在这个频率范围内 用极高频运行
Okay, stay in this frequency range. Run it through VHF.
大和
Yamato.
大和
Yamato.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我很好
I'm fine.
我需要透透气
I need some air.
你赢不了的
You won't win.
你有一艘飞船在我们手里
We have one of your ships down here.
我知道那是什么了
I know what it is!
是求救信♥号♥♥ 调出历史记录
It's a distress call. Pull up the history.
什么 -那个信♥号♥♥
What? - The signal.
我要看过去四个月中每一次信♥号♥♥的记录
I need to see every single instance of the past four months.
都不一致 你看 -没有规律可循
It's not consistent. Look. - There is no pattern.
你们看着
Watch.
它符合三次样条曲线
It fits with a cubic spline.
这不是垂死的喘息
It's not a dying gasp.
而是求救信♥号♥♥
It's a Mayday.
它在发出求救信♥号♥♥
It's sending an SOS.
向哪发送
Sending it where?
如果你是在地球上被击落的那艘飞船
Now where would you send an SOS
你会向哪发送求救信♥号♥♥
if you were the one downed ship on our planet?
如果我没猜错 下一次信♥号♥♥会出现在凌晨5点32分
If I'm right, the next signal is at 5:32.
你要告诉值夜班的人不要进来吗
You wanna tell night shift not to come in?
你已经在里面待了四个小时
You've already had four hours on the inside.
这超出了你的最大小时数
That exceeds your proximity quota.
你想让我别进去
You wanna tell me not to come in?
好吧 如果我们能预测 下一次信♥号♥♥出现的时间 然后呢
Okay. So, if we can predict the next signal, then what?
我们阻止它发送
We stop it from sending?
不 我们黑进去
No, we hack it.
这么晚了 你在这里干什么
What are you doing here so late?
现在几点
What's the time?
分配给你的轮班时间结束后 只过了11小时而已
Only about 11 hours after your allotted shift?
我马上就要取得成果了
I'm on the verge of something here.
是
Yes.
没错
Yes, you are.
你没有问出那个问题
You didn't ask the question
是因为你不想去思考答案
because you don't want to contemplate the answer.
那个房♥间里的每个科学家都有一个共同点
Every scientist in that room had one thing in common.
他们都说自己很好
They all said they were fine,
但事实并非如此
and they weren't fine.
他们都想凝视那个外星人的思想
They all wanted to stare into the mind of that alien...
直到失去自己的思想
until they lost their own.
我知道你觉得自己与众不同
I know you think you're different.
但他们先前也是这样想
But so did they.
无一例外
Every single one of them.
对
Yes.
你问我的那个问题 答案是“对”
"Yes" was the answer to your question.
我之前坚信日向在那艘飞船上
I believed Hinata was on that ship.
并且为发生在她身上
And I blame myself...
及发生在这个世界上的事
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表