剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
What's happening? - God.
卡斯帕
Caspar?
数以十亿计的神经元完美地同步运动
Billions of neurons moving in perfect sync.
光希
Mitsuki.
它们
Them.
(外星人异象发作)
有人吗
Hello?
嘿 你回来了 - 唷 人都哪去了
Hey. You're back. - Yo, where is everyone?
你走了很长...
Well, you've been gone a long ti--
天啊
Oh, wow!
你走了很长时间 但派对不久前结束了
You've been gone a long time, but the party ended a while back.
乔丹怎么样
How's Jordan?
紧张不安
Shaken.
我们大概一小时前哄他睡了 - 很好
We put him to bed about an hour ago. - Good.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good.
我们不聊聊这事吗
We not gonna talk about it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你情绪失控 对乔丹大喊大叫
Your outburst. With Jordan.
老天
Man.
对不起
I'm sorry.
莉娅拉打电♥话♥来了
Learah called.
是你打给莉娅拉的吧
Or you called Learah.
她很好
Oh, she's doing fine.
不 她还在彭萨科拉 她叔叔家
No, she's still at her uncle's in Pensacola.
还是不想和我说话 对吧 - 你以为呢
Still doesn't wanna talk to me, right? - Well, what do you expect?
我打遍全世界就为了回到她身边 好吗
I battled my way across the world just so I can get back to her, okay?
她也因此爱你
And she loves you for it.
我们都爱你
We all do.
但你知道你从未...
But you know you never--
你从未真正回来
You never really came back.
我不是在批评你 崔弗
I'm not judging you, Trev.
莉娅拉跟我说了那本画本和那个男孩的事
Learah told me about the book, the boy.
她警告我说你还在打某种战争
She warned me you were still fighting some kind of war.
我看到你看天空的样子
I see the way you look at the sky.
以及你有时望向窗外的样子
The way you look out the window sometimes.
我知道你还在追寻渺无希望的事
I know you're still chasing ghosts.
我们中的一些人只想
Some of us just wanna spend
在这地球上生存的 为数不多的时日里能无忧无虑
whatever time we got left on this Earth free from demons.
假装它们不存在
Pretending they're not here.
开派对 装作一切正常
And throwing parties, acting like everything is normal.
我知道我们生活的世界 我儿子生活的世界
I know the world that we're living in, the world that my boy is living in,
可能和你生活的世界不一样
just might not be the same one that you're in.
我帮你收拾好了行李
I packed your suitcase.
是因为我对乔丹大喊大叫吗
Is this because I yelled at Jordan?
你把我赶出去是因为 我对乔丹大喊大叫 认真的吗
You're kicking me out because I yelled at Jordan. Seriously?
我知道你离开这里后会去哪里
I know where you go when you leave here.
我知道你在寻找答案
I know you go searching for answers.
你知道你在外面可能遭遇的事 会把我吓得半死
You know it scares me half to death what could happen to you out there.
因此 我出于对你的爱而说出这话
So, I say this with all the love in my heart.
去吧
Go.
去打你的仗
Go fight your war.
我希望你能找到你所寻觅的 真的
I hope you find what you're looking for. I really do.
我爱你
I love you.
杰姆 杰姆 该吃饭了
Jam? Jam, food's ready!
杰米拉
Jamila.
杰姆
Jam?
(妈妈)
我知道你读完后会很伤心
I know this is gonna hurt.
我知道你不会想读这封信
I know this is not what you wanna be reading.
我知道外面的世界危险重重 我知道你很害怕
I'm aware of the dangers out there, and I know you're scared.
我也一样
And so am I.
但我不能坐以待毙
But I can't sit around and do nothing.
我不能躲起来等待世界末日的到来
I can't hide and wait for the world to end.
尽管在外面的生活会困难重重 但最难的其实是离开家
As hard as it may be out there, the hardest part is leaving home.
离开你
Leaving you.
但我要去追寻那些梦
But I'm going out to chase my dreams,
即使它们只是梦而已
even if they're just dreams.
因为有可能这个绝地武士的超自然能力
Because this Jedi shit might be the one and only thing
是唯一能拯救地球的方法了
that could save our planet.
卡斯帕 我来了
I'm coming, Casp.
这其实是你的错 真的
It's your fault, really.
是你教我要为自己的信仰而战
You're the one who taught me to fight for what I believe in,
不顾一切危险
no matter what.
而我对此深信不疑
And I believe in this.
我爱你
I love you.
杰姆
Jam.
(妈妈永远爱你)
(失踪 贝蒂琼斯)
(失踪 紧急呼吁)
空气有毒 不安全
The air's not safe.
我要去医院
I need to get to the hospital!
我们会带你去最近的一家
We'll take you to the nearest one.
不是那家 能带我去圣伯恩瓦尔德医院
Not that one. St. Beornwald's?
那个区域也被封锁了
That area's shut down too.
你受伤了 - 我只是要去...
Are you hurt? - Just need to get--
海德公园角有个儿童收♥容♥所♥
There's a children's shelter in Hyde Park Corner.
那不是我要去的地方
That's not where I'm going.
我说了我要去相反的方向
I said I'm going the opposite direction.
恐怕我们不能让你去那边
I'm afraid we can't let you go that way.
喂 回来
Oi! Get back here!
姑娘
Girl!
孢子
Spores.
出来
Come out.
你在这里很危险
You're not safe here.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
我们可以带你去一个安全的地方
We can take you somewhere clear.
听到的话就出来
If you can hear me, come on out.
我们只是想帮你
We just wanna help you.
我们会留个防毒面具给你
We're gonna leave a mask here.
你会用得上 亲爱的
You'll need it, love.
拜托...
Come on, come on.
给我点信息吧
Give me something.
(在麦柯廷县和世界各地)
(目击到螺旋状物体)
M C U
M, C, U.
(M A C I C N U R T)
(麦柯廷)
好
Okay.
(麦柯廷县)
(俄克拉荷马州麦柯廷县的图片)
俄克拉荷马州
Oklahoma?
维度... - 时间到了
Latitude... - Time's up.
时间到了 你得走了
Time's up! You gotta go.
好
Yeah.
我确实得走了
Yeah, I do.
(佛罗里达州 州界)
(你即将离开阳光之州)
卡斯帕 请不要在里面
Please don't be in there, Casp.
(9 名字:卡斯帕莫罗 病人编号♥:13472)
(病历室)
“卡斯帕莫罗 存放柜8898”
"Caspar Morrow. Bin 8898."
怪胎
Freak.
老师 - 怎么了
Sir? - What's going on?
卡斯帕 - 嘿...
Caspar? Casp? - Hey, hey, hey!
卡斯帕 我听到了
I hear you, Casp.
我会找到你
I'm gonna find you.
(卡斯帕莫罗)
(巴黎 圣保罗医院)
(转移到巴黎的圣保罗医院)
(来自地球防卫联盟的特别命令)
他在求你帮忙 我在请求你
He's asking for help. I'm asking.
因为我不能待在这里
'Cause I can't be here,
千里迢迢回到这里 却一无所获
all the way across the world, to be back here again for nothing.
既然我在这里 肯定有原因
'Cause there has to be a reason.
他就是原因
He's the reason.
那个画本就是原因
That book is a reason.
嘿 你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
崔凡特
Trevante.
我叫卡斯帕
I'm Caspar.
好奇的卡斯帕
Curious Caspar.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表