剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
亲爱的全球公民们
My fellow global citizens.
今天世界标准时间早上9点42分 国际社会将尝试
Today at 0942 UTC, the global community will attempt a coordinated response
对入侵我们世界的外星侵略者 作出协调一致的反应
to the alien aggressors who have invaded our world.
(英国 肯特郡 福克斯顿)
嘿 哥们 看着点路 -该死 抱歉...
Hey! Watch the pave, bro! - Fuck. Sorry. Sorry.
蒙蒂
Monty!
找到了吗 那个医院的地址
You find it yet? The hospital's address.
我觉得应该是这栋楼
I think it's this building here.
第七区
Septième arrondissement.
卡斯帕的品味不错嘛
Caspar's got good taste.
抱歉 你刚说的是法语
Sorry, was that supposed to be French?
蒙蒂的法语老师说他发辅音很别扭
Monty's French teacher says his consonants are clumsy.
我的法语好着呢 知道吗 我只是需要稍加练习
My French is excellent, okay? I just need a bit of practice.
好 很好 没问题 跟我念
Oh, okay. Cool, no problem. Repeat after me.
希亚拉博夫 佐伊丹斯切尔
Shia LaBeouf, Zooey Deschanel,
提摩西夏勒梅
Timothée Chalamet.
碧昂丝 是 -碧昂丝
Beyoncé? Yeah. - Beyoncé?
我们能换首歌♥听吗 -不行 小佩 快还给我
Can we please change the music? - No, Pen. Give that back now.
陷阱音乐 说唱 -小佩 别闹了
Trap. Rap. - Pen. Stop.
小佩 别闹 -全是说唱音乐
Pen, stop. - More rap.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what's this?
这是《玫瑰之吻》吗
Is this "Kiss from a Rose"?
小佩 马上给我关掉 -逗我呢吧
Pen, turn that off now. - Are you kidding?
小佩 -开大点声
Pen. - Turn that up.
不好 蒙蒂 快减速...看啊
Oh, shit. Slow down. Monty, slow down. Look!
真是见鬼
Fucking hell.
他们都在看什么呢
What they all looking at?
嘿 干什...
Hey. W--
请问
Excuse me.
出什么事了 -隧♥道♥关闭 不准进入
What's happening? - Tunnel's closed. No entry.
关闭了 为什么
Closed? Why?
最后一班从法国来的火车一直都没到
Last train from France never made it here.
侦察队进去后再也没出来
Recon team went in, never came out.
现在法国人正威胁 要永久关闭他们那边的入口
Now the French are threatening to close their end permanently.
所以要么你和那辆捷豹现在掉头走 要么你就和我们一样干等吧
So either you and the Jag can turn around now, or you can wait like the rest of us.
等什么 -怎么 你那玩意儿里没装收音机
Wait for what? - What, you not got a radio in that thing?
自从她宣布后就一直在循环播放呢
It's been playing on loop since she made the announcement.
怎么了 什么情况
What is it? What's happening?
...人数上劣势 被包抄 被武力压制
...outnumbered, outflanked, outgunned.
我不能保证我们的行动一定会成功
I cannot guarantee that we will succeed,
但我能说的是 我们要试着对它们的致命部位进行回击
but what I can say is we'll try to hit them back where it hurts.
“回击” 什... -让它们也感受一下...
"Hit them back"? Wh-- - Let them feel a fraction...
这是要...攻击敌人 肯定是 -蒙蒂
It's an-- It's an attack. It's gotta be. - Monty?
没事的... -“永远不要让它们
It's fine. It's fine. - "Never let them see you
看到你低着头”
with your head bowed."
所以我现在请求你们抬头看
So I ask you now to look up.
请抬头看 让我们不...
Look up. Let us no--
你这是要干什么 出事了
The hell are you doing? Something's happening.
是 我们要走那条隧♥道♥去法国
Yeah, we're taking that tunnel to France.
是吗 -你是不是疯了
We are? - Are you completely nuts?
掉头 开车
Turn around and drive.
所以看我说得对不对
So let me get this straight,
你不顾军方的警告 还是很想进去
you're still keen to go in, despite the military warnings?
我们会被抓起来吗 -不会
Are we going to get arrested? - No, we're not.
会吗 -这就是隧♥道♥
Are we? - There's the tunnel.
该死
Shit.
不行 要爬过那栅栏一定会被看见
No good. We'll never scale that fence without somebody seeing.
那我们怎么进去呢
How are we gonna get in then?
那里 蒙蒂 立刻把车停那边 -好
There! Monty, pull up there now. - Yeah.
这里通向隧♥道♥吗 -要亲自去瞧瞧看才知道
Think it leads down to the tunnel? - One way to find out.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
我去后备箱里拿撬棍
I'll get the crowbar from the boot.
我只能到这里了 如果士兵们都死了
This is all. I mean, if soldiers went down...
那...
You know, it's...
好吧 听着 我不是贪生怕死 知道吗 我只是...
Okay, look. It's not about me, okay? I just...
我不能让她出事
I can't let nothing happen to her.
没关系
It's all good.
你都带我们来到这儿了
You've gotten us this far,
谢谢
so thank you.
是说我们不去救爸爸妈妈了吗
Does this mean we're not going to save Mum and Dad?
要我帮忙吗
Would you like me to help?
我们当然要去救爸爸妈妈了 好吗
Course we're going to save Mum and Dad, okay?
听好了 我的意思是 进去以后
Look, it just means when we get there,
你必须要听话 照我说的做
I need you to listen to me and do whatever I say,
而不是像往常一样烦人 哭哭啼啼 粘人
and not be your usual annoying, whining, clawing self.
知道吗 能做到吗
Okay? Can you do that?
没问题 只要你不像往常那样 没用 犯傻...
Yes, as long as you're not your usual manky, numpty...
好 - ...犯浑
Yeah. - ...knobhead self--
好啦 不许说了
Yeah. Sod off, please.
怎么 你以为我们不会来
What? You think we wasn't coming?
那走吧
Let's go then.
再用力点 混♥蛋♥
Push harder, you dick.
该死 有士兵
Shit. Soldiers.
快 在被他们发现前快走
Quick. Before they see us. Go.
我们到了
Here we are.
(前往南行隧♥道♥ 100米处)
看来 已经没有回头路了 对吧
Looks like the point of no return. Eh?
别担心 我早就想好了
Don't worry. I thought ahead.
小佩 这是什么
Pen, what's that?
我们班去英吉利海峡隧♥道♥旅行后 我写的报告
My report from our class trip to the Channel Tunnel.
地图什么的都画好了 看见没
I drew a map and everything. See?
我也带了有用的东西
I brought help too.
驱赶外星人神器 自♥制♥的喷火器
Alien repellant. Homemade flamethrower.
邦德在《生死关头》里的做法
Bond did it in Live and Let Die.
是 但是阿尔夫 在现实生活中 那玩意只会把你的手炸没了
Yeah, but, Alf, that'll just blow your hands off, you know, in real life.
刚刚到底什么情况
What the hell just happened?
是它们在攻击我们
Are they attacking us?
还是我们在攻击它们
Or are we attacking them?
电还在
Power's still on.
这是好事 我们走吧
That's good. Let's go!
抱歉 我并不是想危言耸听
I'm sorry. Not to be the only one living in real life
但就在刚刚 那边出了大事
right now, but something absolutely major just happened back there.
因此新计划是我们回去看看 以防...
So, new plan, we head back just to see, you know--
不 我们留在这里
No! We stay put.
如果我们出去 他们会发现并阻止我们
If we go back out, they could spot us and stop us.
是 但我们不知道里面有什么 -没错 我们是不知道
Yeah, but we don't know what's out there. - You're right. We don't.
但我们知道只有走这条隧♥道♥ 才能找到卡斯帕
But we do know this tunnel is the only way to get to Caspar.
这上面说服务入口和前面的火车隧♥道♥相连
This says that the service entrance joins up with the train tunnel up ahead.
听着 感到害怕很正常
Look, it's fine to feel scared.
不害怕才有病呢
It would be mental not to.
但那些东西出现已经四个月了
But it's been four months since those things showed up.
我受够了这些破事
And I'm so tired of this shit!
我妈妈曾经在 重症手术之类的情况下告诉过我
My mum told me once in critical surgery or whatever,
有一个时刻
there's, like, this moment
手术台上的人会做出选择
when the body on the table makes a choice.
努力抗争着活下去
To fight
或是放弃 你能看到他们做出选择
or to let go, and you can see it happen.
我们的朋友在等我们
Our friend is waiting for us.
如果我们能找到他 也许我们人类至少还有一线生机
If we can find him, maybe our species at least has a shot.
所以此刻就是那个时刻
So this is it, the moment.
我们是抗争还是放弃
Do we fight or let go?
为了卡斯帕
For Caspar.
为了卡斯帕
For Casp.
卡斯帕
Caspar.
是 好吧 我想那我们也加入吧
Yeah. Right. We're in too then, I guess.
入侵
第二季第四集
这是真正的重大胜利
It's a truly momentous victory.
刚刚收听节目的观众
For those now joining us,
七艘外星飞船已经被 地球防卫联盟成功击落
seven alien ships have been successfully shot down by the World Defense Coalition.
截至目前 外星入侵者没有作出任何回应
As of yet, there has been no response from the alien invaders,
它们的母舰也没有进行任何报复行为
nor any retaliation from the mothership.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表