剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
什么
What?
你们都说得好像他肯定在那里似的
You all talk like you're so sure he's going to be there.
但你们也不知道呀
But you don't know.
这一切可能都是徒劳无功
I mean, this could all be for nothing.
你为什么说这话 -因为我说的事实啊 对吧
Why are you saying this? - Cause it's the truth, innit?
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
现在回想一下 你和那个外星实体接触时看到了什么
Now think back. What did you see when you made contact with the entity?
画面很模糊
It's hazy.
像做梦一样
Like a dream.
颜色 形状
Colors, shapes?
我看到了一个男孩
I saw a boy.
男孩
A boy?
他一直在喊某人
He was calling for someone.
你认识这个男孩吗
This boy, did you know him?
你以前从未见过他 他不在你的记忆中
You'd never seen him before? He wasn't a memory?
如果你以前没见过他
If you hadn't seen him before,
也不是你脑海中的人 那你觉得这是怎么回事
what do you think happened if it wasn't in your mind?
在它们当中
It was in theirs.
我也在它们当中
I was in theirs.
太难以置信了
It's incredible.
医生 她怎么样
Doc, how is she?
我没查出她有什么问题
I can't find anything wrong with her.
那我们应该再送她进去
So, there's no reason we can't send her back in.
我没这么说 我说的是我没查出什么问题
That's not what I said. I said I can't find anything.
这不代表她没问题 也许是我没发现而已
That doesn't mean there isn't something I haven't detected.
如果你想把她重新送进去 那得你来决定 我做不了主
If you want to send her back in, that's your decision. Not mine.
我想再进去
I want to go back in.
我想这么做
I want to do this.
医生 我想...得由她自己做决定
Well, doctor, I guess it's-- I guess it's her decision.
咱们能出去聊两句吗
Can I talk to you outside for a second?
你看到她的手了吗 一直在抖
Did you see her hand? She's barely holding it together.
她需要时间恢复 否则最终会落得和他们一样的下场
She needs time to recover, or else she'll end up like them.
她没事 你听到她说了 她想再进去
She's fine. You heard her. She wants to go back in.
她当然想再进去
Of course she wants to go back in.
她觉得见到了自己已故的爱人
She thinks she just encountered what she believes to be her dead lover.
她肯定想再试一次 不是吗
Of course she wants to try again. Wouldn't you?
她进入到它们的大脑中了 玛雅
She was in their mind, Maya.
它们也进入了她的大脑
And they were in hers.
如果她死了怎么办
What if she dies,
我们就失去了最好的机会 就因为我们把她逼到了极限
and we lose our best shot because we pushed her beyond her limits?
好了 别再说这些心理呓语了 就这么办 懂吗
Okay, enough with the psychobabble. We're doing this. Okay?
再把她送进去
She's doing this.
至少让我先给她做基础体♥检♥
At least let me baseline her first.
卢克...你没事吧
Luke, Luke! Are you okay?
克拉克
Clark.
爸 -克拉克
Dad? - Clark.
爸爸
Dad!
帮我一把
Help me.
嘿 把他拉出来
Hey, pull him out of there.
这是严重的割伤
It's a serious laceration.
把腰带给我
Give me your belt.
克拉克...
Clark, Clark.
看着我
Look at me.
那是肖恩的车
That's Sean's car.
你觉得他们还活着吗
You think they're okay?
我去看看 -不
I'll go check. - No.
爸爸 急救箱在他们那儿 好吗
Dad, they have the first aid kit, okay?
好吗
Okay?
我和你一起去 -卢克
I'll come with you. - Luke!
妈妈 我和她一起去 -卢克
Mom, I'm going with her. - Luke.
再深一点 动脉就被割断了
Another inch, it would have severed the artery.
我们翻车前 卢克是怎么回事
What happened with Luke before we crashed?
他怎么知道那些玩意儿会出现
How did he know those things were out there?
外星人刚来时 这种情况就发生过一次
It happened once before when the alien first came.
他听到了一些声音之类的东西
He heard things. Voices.
我以为只会发生那么一次 我错了
I thought it was the one time. I was wrong.
声音
Voices?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
快 帮我 快点
Hurry. Help me. Hurry.
为什么不告诉我你能听到特殊声音
Why didn't you tell me you could hear things?
我不想让你觉得我是个怪胎
I didn't want you to think that I was some kind of freak.
你不是怪胎
You're not a freak.
我说真的
I mean it.
你很特别
You're special.
走吧
Come on.
这是我爸爸第一次带我钓鱼
That's me and my father the first time he took me fishing.
我和妈妈在我七岁生日时
Me and my mother on my birthday when I was seven.
不对
No.
是八岁
Eight.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 八岁
Yes. Eight.
不知道
I don't know.
你不知道照片是在哪拍的
You don't know where that was taken?
我不知道拍照的人是谁
I don't know who that is.
你的脑海中还能听到外星人的声音
You're still hearing the alien in your mind?
挥之不去
Doesn't go away.
你觉得为什么外星人会化身成 日向小时候的样子
Why do you think the aliens took on the form of Hinata as a little girl?
让我大吃一惊 让我困惑不已
To surprise me, throw me off balance.
它们成功了吗
Did they?
没有
No.
给我讲讲你和日向的关系吧
Tell me about your relationship with Hinata.
没这个必要
That's not necessary.
你说过你为日向的死而自责
You said you blame yourself for Hinata's death.
没这个必要
This is not necessary.
外星人用你们的关系来对付你 这难道还没必要谈吗
It's not necessary to discuss a thing the aliens are using against you?
它们知道你的弱点
They know where you're vulnerable.
它们会利用你的每一个心理弱点
And they will prey on every mental weakness
在所有敏感话题上给你施压
and push every pressure point.
所以 我需要知道有关这段关系的一切
So, I need to know everything about this relationship,
这样我才能比它们更了解这段关系
so I can understand it better than they do.
我把她丢下了
I left her behind.
显然外星人不这么认为
Well, clearly the aliens don't think so.
我也不这样认为
And neither do I.
所以...
So...
能再试一次吗
Can we try again?
不管你觉得我对你有多严厉
However hard you think I'm being on you,
远不及那艘飞船里的玩意对你施加的手段
what's inside that ship will be far worse.
跟我说说她吧
Tell me about her.
光希
Mitsuki.
光希
Mitsuki!
这会灼烧地疼吧
This will burn, huh?
等到了安全的地方 得给你缝针
You'll need stitches once we get somewhere safe.
外星人入侵前 你是医生
Were you a doctor in the before times?
很久很久以前是
In the before the before times.
你是个好医生吗
Were you a good one?
是的 -很好...
I was. - Good, good.
不然的话 我就要去 征求其他医生的意见了
Because otherwise, I was gonna go for a second opinion.
他们还活着
They made it.
汉利
Hanley.
克拉克
Clark!
老天啊
Jesus!
扶我起来
Help me up.
天啊
God!
你的腿
Your leg.
只是个伤口而已
It's just a cut.
先遣车辆至少在1.6公里外
The advance vehicles are at least a mile down the road.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
到处都是那些玩意儿
Well, these things are everywhere.
我们最好先保持防御姿态 希望它们会离开
Our best bet is digging in and hoping they move off.
天很快就黑了
It'll get dark soon.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表