剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Your mom's pretty great.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
我觉得我了解她
I feel like I do.
有一点吧
I mean, a little.
像我了解你一样
Like I know you.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
好的
Yeah.
我知道他们为什么带走莎拉
I know why they took Sarah.
他们想得到我们的一样东西
They want this thing we have...
我妈让我们绝口不提这个东西
This thing my mom says we need to keep secret.
很多人想得到这东西 所以我们才开始四处逃亡
People wanted it, so we started running.
我们不得不改名换姓
We had to change our names.
是这个东西让我们活了下来
It's what's kept us alive.
嘿
Hey!
你叫山姆 对吧
Sam, right?
怎么了 - 我想知道能不能和你谈谈
Yeah? - I was wondering if I could talk to you.
嘿
Hey.
你为什么要和我儿子说话 到这里来
Why are you talking to my son? Come here.
我想和他聊聊 弄清楚一件事
Just had something I wanted to get straight with him.
你想弄清楚什么事的话 应该找我谈 而不是找他
If there's something you need to get straight, talk to me, not him.
好吧 你真的叫安娜路易斯吗
Okay. Is your name really Ana Lewis?
你说什么 - 你真的叫安娜路易斯
Excuse me? - Are you really Ana Lewis?
还是叫阿尼莎
Or is it Aneesha?
是真的吧
It's true, right?
阿尼莎
Aneesha?
你是卢克
And you're Luke.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
她一直在骗我们
She's been lying to us.
她不叫安娜路易斯 而叫阿尼莎
Her name's not Ana Lewis. It's Aneesha.
显然 她身上有某种外星物体
Apparently, she had some sort of alien object.
某种碎片
Some sort of shard.
所以WDC才会追杀我们 - 汉利
It's why the WDC came after us. - Hanley.
我们救了你们的命 你们却欺骗我们
We saved your lives, and you lied to us.
把我们都置于危险中 - 汉利
Put us all in danger. - Hanley!
别拦着我
No!
我们这里的一切都是建立在信任的基础上
Everything we have here is built on trust.
我们立了规矩 而她违反了
We got rules, and she broke them.
她不是我们中的一员
She's not one of us.
她没撒谎
She didn't lie.
什么 - 她告诉了我
What? - She told me.
我们救了他们的那天 她把一切都告诉我了
She told me everything. Day we found them.
告诉了我她的真名 外星物品 全都说了
Told me her real name, the object, everything.
我想还是保密比较安全 - 如果你知道
Figured it was safer not to tell anyone. - If you knew...
所以要怪就怪我吧 别怪她
So if there's blame here, it's on me, not her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我把你们置于危险之中
I put you in danger.
我食言了
I broke my word.
我做错了 应该让你们来选
It was wrong. It should've been your choice.
我不能向你保证我不会再做错事 但我可以保证我会努力
I can't promise you I won't fail again, but I can promise that I will try.
我会尽全力不再做错
I will try really hard not to.
这就是我们的使命 记得吗
This is what we do, remember?
我们保护那些需要保护的人
We protect the people who need protecting.
即使他们说谎 使我们深陷险境 - 即便如此也一样
Even if their lies put us in danger? - Even then.
尤其是这样
Especially then.
如果你或这里有谁觉得无法接受
If that don't sit right with you or anyone here,
可以离开
free to go.
走出那道门
Walk out the door.
想要什么食物补给尽管拿
Take whatever provisions you want.
但如果要留下来
But if you stay...
黎明时 我们做好准备去救这个小女孩
we're gearing up at dawn to go get this little girl.
就在那儿
There it is.
视角
The angle.
什么 - 是从上面
What? - It's from above.
画中稻草人的视角来自天上 看见没
The angle of the scarecrow is from above. See?
你觉得这些鸟是在干什么呢
So what do you think the birds are about?
也许它们发现了猎物
Maybe they've spotted prey?
我觉得有时候鸟会在有食物的地方盘旋
I think sometimes they'll circle if there's food.
或有危险的地方
Or danger.
拿一下
Hold that.
这不是军方的枪
This isn't military.
也不是警枪
Not police, neither.
可能是马丁的 他是菲利克斯的爸爸
Might belong to Martin, Felix's dad.
那你觉得马丁拿着一把12口径的猎枪
So what you think Martin was doing in the middle of a field
在田野中间干什么
with a 12-gauge shotgun?
打鸟吗
Shooting at birds?
什么情况
The hell?
是从房♥子那边传来的
It's coming from the house.
等等
Wait.
马丁
Martin?
马丁
Martin.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
马丁
Martin!
瓦久
Wajo.
瓦久
Wajo.
这都是什么呀
What's all this?
主要是电磁铁
Electromagnets, mostly.
你看到飞船上方的那些鸟了吗 它们飞的模式
Have you seen the birds above the ship? Their flight pattern.
很奇怪 对吧
Strange, yes?
是的
Yes.
鸟类能感应地球磁场
Birds are attuned to our planet's magnetic field.
那就像它们的全球定位系统
It's like their GPS.
我认为外星人也与地球磁场相连
I think the aliens are connected to that field.
这就是为什么我们的天气 潮汐 受到了引力的影响
That's why we've had the gravitational effects on our weather, tides.
如果我们扰乱地球磁场 可能就会影响到那个外星人
If we disrupt the field, it might affect the alien.
让它痛苦
Cause it distress.
一子
Ichiko.
一子
Ichiko?
什么 - 不知道
What? - I don't know.
你从来没告诉过我她姓什么
You never gave me a last name.
你只说一子是你的大学室友
You just said Ichiko was your college roommate.
记得吗
Remember?
如果你是来劝我停下...
If you came here to convince me to stop--
我是来看看你的情况
I came here to see how you are.
你怎么样
How are you?
生气 有负罪感 你是想听这些吗
Angry? Guilty? Is that what you want to hear?
不是
No, it's not.
我想给你看个东西
I wanna show you something.
什么东西
What is it?
能救你一命的东西
Something that could save your life.
什么
What?
在哪
Where is it?
你周围都是
All around you.
生物学家过去认为
Biologists used to think
森林里的一切都是独♥立♥的有机体
everything in the forest was an individual organism,
独自为生存而战
fighting for survival alone.
但他们错了
But they were wrong.
这些都是相互关联的
It's all interconnected.
光希 所有事物间皆有联♥系♥
Everything's connected, Mitsuki.
你也不例外
Even you.
你可能觉得不需要我的帮助 但其实你需要
You may think you don't need my help, but you do.
我会看着你
I'll be watching.
如果我看到你有生命危险 我就会拉你出来
If I see your survival at risk, I'm pulling you out.
好的
Ok.
看看你喜欢不喜欢这个
Let's see how you like this.
有反应吗
Anything?
无线电频率无异常 引力磁场强度无变化
RF is clean, nothing on gravitational.
光谱仪呢
Spectrometer?
无反应 - 这里也没反应
No response. - Nothing here.
好的
Okay.
快报告...
Report. Report.
有无线电频率信♥号♥♥了
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表