剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
I think this key doesn't work! - Stop!
我觉得...我们没事
I th-- I think we're gravy.
到底怎么回事
What in the holy fuck?
蒙蒂 注意你的语言
Language, Monty.
外星人入侵后 我们一直都是靠自己
We've been on our own since it happened.
爸爸妈妈去度假了 所以我们必须待在家里
Mum and Dad are on holiday, so we have to stay in place
直到他们回来
until they come back.
这是规矩
That's the rule.
你家真不错
Nice yard.
你们得离开这里
You have to get out of here.
他们已经疏散伦敦市中心 - 我知道
They've evacuated Central London. - I know that.
你们是怎么弄到食物的
How you lot even getting food?
蒙蒂在酒窖里发现了樱桃蜜饯
Monty found candied cherries in the wine cellar.
他说它们太甜了 所以大部分都给我吃了
He says they're too syrupy, so I get most of them.
你们只有蜜饯吃
Is that all you've got to eat?
等等
One second.
嘿 你干什么 那是我们的旅行食品
Hey, what are you doing? That's our travel food!
你们请随意吃
Bloody help yourself.
就像你们刚随意去开我爸的保时捷那样
Like you were going to help yourself to my dad's Porsche?
是的 我们会的 谢谢
So, yeah, we will, thanks.
你们就不应该在这里 - 这样你们就可以偷车
You weren't supposed to be here. - So that makes it all right then?
去拯救世界
To save the world?
是的 我认为这是一个很好的理由
Yeah. I think that's a pretty good reason.
我可以和你换薯片 我有地图
I can trade you for the crisps. I have maps.
看 这张是南极洲的
Look! This one's of Antarctica.
我还有急救箱 - 小佩
I also have a first aid kit. - Pen,
他们才不要你那 愚蠢的地图或急救箱呢 好吗
they don't want your stupid maps or first aid kit, okay?
这可说不准
You don't know that.
我为哥哥的行为道歉
Sorry about my brother.
妈妈说他一直停留在可怕的两岁
Mum said he never outgrew his terrible twos.
闭嘴吧你
Mug off.
在南华克有一个帐篷城 那里有巴士
There's a tent city down in Southwark, and they're running buses
开往乡下 孩子们在那儿会很安全
to the countryside where kids can be safe.
你们的父母会知道去那里找你们
Your parents will know to look for you there.
我们待在家里 这样我们才不会迷路
We stay in place. That's how we don't get lost.
我保证 你们不会迷路的 - 不行
I promise you. You won't get lost. - No.
别管我们了 好吗
Just leave it, all right?
你们有人会开车吗
Can any of you lot even drive?
那你们打算怎么处理一辆偷来的车
What were you planning to do with a jacked car then?
你看过《速度与激♥情♥》吗
Have you ever watched Fast & Furious?
搞什... - 你玩过《侠盗猎车手》吗
The fuck-- - Have you even played GTA?
开车并不难 每天都有 数百万的白♥痴♥在开车
It's not that hard. Millions of idiots drive every single day.
我们会没事的 - 荒唐至极 你们的计划糟透了
We will be fine. - That's ridiculous. Your plan is shite.
你还真是一点都没变 对吧
So you haven't changed one bit, have you?
你真是个该死的白♥痴♥ - 是吗 再说一遍
You're a fucking idiot! - Yeah? Say that again!
否则怎样 - 去死吧 你再说一遍
Or what? - Fuck that! Say that again!
否则怎样 你能怎么样
Or what? What are you gonna do?
去死吧 你再说一遍 - 住手
Fuck that! Say it again! - Stop it!
该死
Fuck.
低空飞行
Flyovers.
他们在寻找外星人
They're searching for aliens.
走开...
Go away, go away, go away, go away.
妈妈 爸爸...走开...
Mum, Dad, Mum, Dad. Go away, go away, go away, go away.
妈妈 爸爸
Mum, Dad.
走开...
Go away, go away, go away, go away.
不... - 妈妈 爸爸
No, no, no. - Mum, Dad.
嘿 佩妮...没事了 - 妈妈 爸爸
Hey, Penny, Penny. You're okay. - Mum, Dad.
佩妮 你没事的 是我 - 走开
Penny, you're okay. It's me. - Go away.
好吗
Okay?
听我说...小佩 好吗
Listen, listen, Pen. Okay?
嘿 我们在哪儿 在丹伯里的迷宫里
Hey, where are we? In the maze around Danbury's.
在迷宫里我们要往哪走 我们向前走 然后右转
Where do we go in the maze? We go forward and turn right.
然后我们往哪走 - 往左走
And then where do we go? - Left.
很好 我们到了...我们成功了 知道吗
Nice. We're there. We're there. We did it. Okay?
听着 你们可以在这里过夜 开走一辆车
Look, you can stay the night, take a car.
我不在乎 快滚就是了
I don't care. Just fuck off!
崔凡特科尔前来报到
Trevante Cole reporting for duty.
我刚到
Just shipped in.
我们今天预计没有任何新士兵来
We weren't expecting any new troops today.
你从哪来的 - 布兰丁营
Where'd you come from? - Camp Blanding.
被外派过两次 阿富汗
Did two tours. Afghanistan.
回家后又把我派到这里 没说原因
Came home, sent me here, didn't say why.
本应该上周就到的 但我搭乘的交通工具在路上被袭击了
Would've been here last week but the transport got hit on the road.
部队其余的士兵都死了
Rest of the troops didn't make it back.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这是一段漫长的旅程
It's been a long haul.
是 我想睡一觉 找个床铺 吃点什么都行
Yeah, I could use some sleep, a bunk down, and whatever grub you got.
两州前吃完了我的即食餐
Finished my MREs two states back.
C9区列兵帕洛米诺
Private Palomino at C9.
布兰丁营的崔凡特科尔下士 报到执行临时任务
I've got a Chief Trevante Cole from Camp Blanding reporting for TD.
兄弟 这个基地是干什么的
What's the deal here, man, at this base?
二楼
Second floor.
中士会给你信息及指示
You'll get briefed by the sarge.
谢谢
Thanks.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
是的 她有时候会那样
Yeah. She just gets like that sometimes.
我妈妈说当小佩感觉失控时会那样
My mum says it's when she feels out of control.
我知道是她情感不堪负重 其他时候她都很好
I know it gets too much in her head. The rest of the time she's all right.
这是最令我头疼的事 但没关系
I mean, a complete pain in my arse, but all right.
这真的不能怪她
Can't blame her, really.
我觉得我们内心都在尖叫
I think we're all sort of screaming inside.
她只是表现出来而已
She's just doing it on the outside.
你为什么要去巴黎
Why would you go to bloody Paris?
听着 他们不想让我们去 从来都不想
Look, they don't want us there. As if they ever did.
而且如果你错了怎么办
And what if you're wrong?
如果他根本不在那里呢
What if he's not even out there?
万一你设法到了英吉利海峡的另一边...
What if you do somehow get across to the other side of the Channel...
然后呢
You know?
他却不在那里
He's not there.
你知道人们总说
You know how people always say,
“如果能在脑海中看到目标 就能坚持实现它”
"If you can see the goal in your head, you can stick it."
我以前从来都不理解
I never really got that before.
我在脑海里看到了他
I see him in my head.
卡斯帕
Caspar.
我能感觉到他
I can feel him.
我不知道还能怎么形容
I don't know how else to describe it.
我只是...
I just...
我知道他就在那里
I know he's out there.
我会找到他
And I'm going to find him,
然后他会帮我们阻止这些混♥蛋♥
and then he's going to help us stop these bastards.
我知道这听起来不正常
I know it sounds mental.
不 听起来...
No, it sounds...
是啊 听起来确实不正常
Well, yeah, it does sound mental,
但整个世界都不正常了 对吧
but the whole world's mental, right?
我去下洗手间
Going to the head.
嘿...等等 - 把手举起来...
Hey, hey! Wait! - Hands up! Put your hands up!
别紧张 各位
Relax, guys.
听着 请容我解释 我只是迷路了 好吗
Listen. Let me explain. I just got lost, okay?
我犯了一个错误 - 是的
I made a mistake. - Yes, you did.
布兰丁营地四周前就关闭了
Camp Blanding closed four weeks ago.
蒙蒂...
Monty! Monty!
蒙蒂 醒醒
Monty, wake up.
怎么了
What?
我们必须和他们一起去 我们必须帮忙
We have to go with them. We have to help.
如果我们拯救了世界 那爸爸妈妈就可以回家了
If we save the world, then Mum and Dad can come home.
我们不能去 小佩 好吗
We can't, Pen. Okay?
看 我有一张巴黎的地图 - 实际上 佩妮 蒙蒂说得对
Look! I have a map of Paris. - Actually, Monty's right, Penny.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
是 而且实际上我们也没邀请你们同行
Yeah. And you're not actually invited.
闭嘴 阿尔夫 - 什么 没邀请他们
Oh, shut up, Alf. - What? They're not.
你们需要我们 蒙蒂会开车
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表