剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
该死 -有人在吗
Shit. - Hello?
孩子 搞什么 你迷路了吗
What the hell, kid? You lost?
我需要帮助
I need help.
你的家人在哪里 他们还好吗
Where's your family? They all right?
问题不在他们 而是我
It's not them. It's me.
我有点不对劲
There's something wrong with me.
我找人来帮忙
I'll call it in.
你是生病了还是怎样
You sick or something?
你看起来没什么不对劲
You don't look too bad.
我带你进去 到医务室怎么样
How about I take you inside to the infirmary?
找医生帮你检查
Get the medic to check you out.
你觉得可以吗
You good with that?
你应该先让他们检查你朋友
You should get them to check out your friend first.
安全
Clear.
你妈妈以你为傲 去开大门
You did your mother proud. Go. Open the gate.
克拉克 你最好是对的 她正冲进最危险的地方
You better be right about this, Clark. She's headed into a hornet's nest.
小心 -可恶
Watch out! - Oh, shit!
快去 -这里 跟着我
Go! - This way! Follow me!
下车 趴在地上 快点
Out of the truck! On the ground! Now!
我叫你趴在地上 快点
I said, get on the ground. Now!
别激动
Easy.
检查她
Check her.
该死 我们有非人类敌人这事已经够糟了
Damn it. It's bad enough we got an enemy that isn't even human.
现在还得担心人类也变成敌人
We've gotta worry about humans becoming our enemies?
没有威胁 -好 能不能请你告诉我
Clear. - All right, you care to tell me
你到底在做什么
what the hell you think you're doing?
把你们集中到一个中心地点
Gathering you all to a central location.
你们被包围了 把枪放下
You're surrounded! Put your guns down!
放下枪 快点
Drop it, right now!
把武器放在地上
Put your weapons down! On the ground!
放下... -下士 你也是
Down! Down! - That means you too, Corporal.
希望今天没人会中枪
Let's make this a day where no one gets shot.
好 冷静
All right. Easy! Easy!
移♥动♥
Move.
你很会开车 -你很会算数
Nice driving. - Nice counting.
你说得对 他们人力不足
You were right. They're understaffed.
想知道一个军营里有多少人吗
Wanna know how many people are in an army base?
注意食堂就知道了
Keep your eye on the mess hall.
我们去找她吧
Let's go find her.
这是什么情况
What the hell is that?
哇 真不敢相信居然成功了 -我就说吧
Wow. Can't believe it worked. - I told you.
大家都得吃东西 乌鸦也是
Everybody's gotta eat. Even the crows.
长官 路无法通过... -嘿
Sir, the road's blocked... - Hey!
替我谢谢玛琳
Thank Marlene for me.
她可能不想再见到我们了
Not sure she'll wanna see either of us again.
我们会找到比利 还有其他人
We'll find Billy. And the rest of them.
嘿 快滚开
Hey, scram!
拿着这个 以防万一 好吗
Hang on to this. Just in case, okay?
你会成功的
You'll make it.
这不是你第一次提枪上马
Not your first rodeo.
各位 我们走...
Let's go, guys! Let's go!
杰米拉
Jamila.
小心点 好吗
Be careful, yeah?
嘿
Hey.
卡斯帕 小心罐子 很烫
Casp. Mind the can. It's hot.
冷吗
Cold?
不 我没事
Oh, no. I'm fine.
在巴黎发生好多事 对吧
So much for Paris, eh?
这该死的城市差点害死我们
Damn city almost got us killed.
是我差点害死我们
I almost got us killed.
卡斯帕 你努力过了
You tried, Casp.
你还是听得到声音 对吧
You're still healing or whatever, right?
你还在回想
Still remembering.
我可以帮助你回想 想起我们 好吗
I can help you remember. Remember us. No?
我留着你画的这幅画
I held on to the drawing you made.
一直带在身上
All this time.
我一直觉得这样的话我就不会忘记你
I used to think it was so I wouldn't forget you.
但过了一阵子我才意识到 这样的话我才不会忘记自己
But after a while I figured it was so I wouldn't forget me.
卡斯帕 你看我的眼神
The way you saw me, Casp.
你让我相信你
You made me believe.
如果你能为了我那样做 我也能为了你那样做
If you could do that for me, I can do that for you.
好吗
Yeah?
全都支离破碎
It's all in pieces.
就像一个我无法掌控的梦境 你懂吗 什么都想不起来了
It's like a dream I can't hold on to, you know? Everything slipping.
这是我们一起听的第一首歌♥ 是首老歌♥
It's the first song we listened to together. Old stuff.
我们当时在巴士上 对吧
We were on a bus, right?
对
Yeah.
我带着一个画本
And I had a book?
是你的笔记本
Your notebook.
对 它掉在地上 打开了
Yeah. It fell open.
对
Yeah.
然后你...
And then you...
我想起来了
I remember.
好 莎拉马里克
Okay. Sarah Malik.
这么高 八岁
This tall. Eight-year-old.
棕色长发 她在哪里
Long brown hair. Where is she?
即使你在外面那样说 但我们不是你们的敌人
You know, despite what you said out there, we're not your enemy.
女士 我没有不敬的意思 你差点骗到我
With all due respect, ma'am, you could've had me fooled.
你跟运动组织是一伙的吧
You're with the Movement, right?
我们不想伤害任何人 我希望你能了解
We don't wanna harm anyone. I hope you can see that.
你害看守大门的两个弟兄脑震荡
You gave the two men at the gate concussions.
我们只想找回我的女儿
We just want my daughter.
把她还给我 我们就会离开 我们知道她在这里
Hand her over, and we will leave. We know she's here.
听着 如果你不是这里的负责人
Listen. If you're not the one in charge,
跟我们说是谁 我们会跟对方谈
just tell us who is, and we will talk to them.
这里没人负责
No one's in charge.
谁是高级军官 -我
Who's the ranking officer? - I am.
但是我只是经由投票被选为下士 不是正式军官
But I was only made corporal by vote. It's not official.
本连其他弟兄都被派去 加强其他地方的警戒了
The rest of the company were transferred out to fortify other positions.
所以这里没人管理
So no one's running the place?
直到有进一步命令前 我们都要 保护自己的哨所 我们是在尽职尽责
We're defending our post until further orders. We're doing our duty.
所以我拒绝向你们提供更多信息
Which is why I decline your request for further information.
拒绝
Decline my request?
有关这个前哨军事行动的所有事项
All matters concerning the military actions of this outpost
均被视为机密 不得与平民分享
are considered confidential and not to be shared with civilians.
好
Okay.
她是我的女儿
She is my daughter.
她在哪里
Where is she?
什么 那里吗
What? There?
她之前就在这里...
Is this where sh--
(杏仁)
帮帮我
Help me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
阿尼莎 -天啊 拜托
Aneesha. - Jesus, man.
阿尼莎
Aneesha!
按住他
Hold him down.
你在做什么 -按住他
What are you doing? - Hold him down!
用枪指着他 -不能这么做
Keep your gun on him. - This is not the way to do this.
阿尼莎 -找到了 异丙酚
Aneesha. - There you go. Propofol.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
通常我只会打40毫克
Normally, I would administer 40 milligram.
但如果是你 我要打60毫克
In your case, let's say 60.
你能跟我说你打算怎么做吗
Can you just tell me what the plan is here?
她曾经在那里 克拉克 那间房♥间里
She was there, Clark. In that room.
现在我要给他最后一次机会 跟我说她在哪里
Now, I'm going to give him one last chance to tell me where she is
否则我会去除他醒来时会想念的东西
before I remove something he's going to miss when he wakes up.
阿尼莎 这...你不是这种人
Aneesha, this is-- This is not who you are.
我就是这样的人 我是她的妈妈
This is exactly who I am! I'm her mother!
听着 我也失去了很多人 好吗
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表