剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Do you hold yourself responsible-- - This has nothing to do with--
我需要你回答这个问题
I need you to answer the question.
你是否认为村井日向的死是你的责任?
Do you hold yourself responsible for the death of Hinata Murai?
你去死吧
Fuck you.
这是你的答案吗?
Is that your answer?
“杏仁”
"Almond."
这是我们的暗号♥ 表示你处于危险中
That's our key word for when you're in danger.
我不想再学波斯语了
I don't wanna learn any more Farsi.
我们以前都不用学
We didn't have to before.
现在要学了 - 为什么?
We have to now. - Why?
也许有一天它能救我们的命
It may save our lives one day.
我不擅长波斯语
I'm not good at it.
所以你才要练习
That's why you practice.
正确
That's it.
好的
Okay.
我要进去问他们下一个加油站在哪
I'm going to go inside and ask them where the next gas station is.
你们待在车里 知道吗?
You guys stay here, okay?
妈咪 我饿了
I'm hungry, Mommy.
我会问他们有没有吃的
I'll ask if they have food.
或者我们可以问他们要点
Or we could ask them for some.
我们要远离军队
We stay away from the military.
你知道... - 规定
You know the-- - The rules.
是
Yeah.
我们有什么?
Who do we have?
彼此
Each other.
我们需要什么?
What do we need?
仅此而已 - 仅此而已
Nothing else. - Nothing else.
这就对了
That's it.
好了
Okay.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
汽油
Petrol.
那是汽油
That's gas.
我们来玩“我说你猜”吧
Let's play a game. I spy.
我用我的小眼睛看到了 以字母G开头的东西?
I spy with my little eye something beginning with a G?
卢克 求你别走
Luke, don't go, please.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
妈妈说待在... - 我听到她说什么了 莎拉
Mom said stay with-- - I heard her, Sarah.
我保证马上回来
I promise I'll be right back.
嘿 谁想再来一杯? - 给我来一杯
Hey. Who wants another one? - I'll take one.
现在 马上离开
Now. Go now.
嘿 孩子 你拿那个干什么?
Hey, kid! What are you doing with that?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
嗨 你好 - 妈妈 别走
Hey, hello. - Mommy, don't go!
抱歉 我是...他的妈妈
Excuse me. I'm-- I'm his mother.
我们的车刚刚没油了
We just ran out of gas.
我刚去商店问下一个加油站在哪
I went to the store to ask for the next gas station.
他的举动显然绝望而且愚蠢 但他只是个孩子
And he clearly did something desperate and stupid, but he's just a kid
而且我们背井离乡
and we're a long way from home.
山姆 把油罐放下
Sam, put the cans down.
把它们还给这些保护我们安全的好人
Give them back to these good people that are keeping us safe
然后说声对不起
and say you're sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们看见了 他感到很抱歉
You see, he's sorry.
孩子会犯错 但我向你们保证 他不会再犯这种错误了
Kids make mistakes, but I assure you, he's not going to make this one again.
你不会碰巧是“运动”组织成员吧?
You wouldn't happen to be with the Movement, would you?
什么组织?
The what?
我不知道你在说什么 我们是一个家庭 他只是个孩子
I don't know what you're talking about. We're a family. He's just a child.
那你不会介意我们搜查你的车吧
Then you won't mind if we check your car.
像你说的 保护大家的安全是我们的职责
Like you said, our job is to keep people safe.
你们只会吓到孩子们
You're just going to scare the kids.
你的儿子在试图窃取政♥府♥财产之前 就应该想到这一点
Your boy should've thought of that before he tried to steal government property,
女士
ma'am.
手举起来 - 什么?
Hands up. - What?
我让你举起手 好让我检查你有没有携带武器
I asked you to raise your hands so I can check you for weapons.
我是个母亲 - 我们遇到过的人会让你瞠目结舌
I'm a mother. - You'd be surprised what we've seen.
我不会 - 枪 她身上有一把枪
No, I wouldn't. - Gun! Got a gun here.
搜他们的车 - 是 长官
Search their car. - Yes, sir.
这把枪是用来自卫的 保护我的家人
That gun was for protection, to defend my family.
求你了 放我们走吧
Please, just let us go.
山姆 快说对不起 - 对不起
Sam, say you're sorry. - Sorry.
他已经说过了 - 就...
He said that already. - Just--
妈咪 - 嘿
Mommy! - Hey!
妈咪 - 别碰她...
Mommy! - Don't touch her. Don't touch her!
听着 拿走这把枪 给你们了 好吗?
Listen, just take the gun. Keep it, okay?
放我们走就行 我求你了
Just let us go, I beg you.
我们只是一个努力活下去的家庭
We're just a family trying to survive!
对不起 都怪我 求你们了 就...对不起
I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Please, just-- I'm sorry.
上尉 - 求你们了 别伤害我们
Cap! - Please, just don't hurt us.
放我们走 好吗?
Let us go. Okay?
请住手吧
Please, just stop.
求你们了
Please.
这是什么? - 不知道
What is this? - I don't know.
你叫什么?
What is your name?
安娜路易斯
Ana Lewis.
把电磁场仪拿来
Get the electromagnetic field meter.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这些天我们在搜寻很多东西和人
We're on the lookout for a lot of things these days.
其中就包括一个家庭 政♥府♥认为 他们有一种武器
But one of them is a family with something the government thinks could be a weapon
可以用来对付外星人
against the aliens.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这只是一块金属
This is just a piece of metal.
上尉
Cap.
通缉以询问
阿尼莎
Aneesha.
阿尼莎马里克
Aneesha Malik.
把他们和他们的东西都装上运输车
Load them and all their things into the convoy.
好吧 对她温柔一点
All right. Be gentle with her.
来这里
Come here.
列队
Fall in!
你好
Hello.
快点
Let's move it!
出发 快点...
Let's go. Hurry up. Hurry up.
你们不必害怕
You don't need to be afraid.
走吧 出发
Let's move. Let's go!
至少不用怕我
At least not of me.
出发
Let's go!
她没通过这次测验
She failed the test.
差很远
Badly.
她很容易被触发得情绪过激
She's easily overstimulated,
迅速进入“战斗或逃跑”模式
goes into fight-or-flight mode in a matter of nanoseconds,
她的反应时间是我见过最快的
and her response time is the quickest I've seen.
也是最鲁莽的
Also the most reckless.
我觉得我们现在需要一点鲁莽
Well, I think we could use a little recklessness at this point.
激进的思维才能推动进步
Progress requires radical thinking.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
你知道那些有稳定基准线数据的 科学家们进去后都怎么样了
you know what happened to the scientists with stable baselines who went in there.
是...他们一无所获
Yeah, yeah, they gave us nothing.
我是说他们都遭遇了什么
I'm talking about what happened to them.
我明白你的意思
I know what you're talking about.
但她可能是我拯救人类的最好机会
But she might be my best chance of saving the species.
你最好的机会?
Your best chance?
很好...
Good, good.
我花钱请你不是让你对我进行精神分♥析♥
I don't pay you to psychoanalyze me.
你还是把精力放在工作上吧
So save it for the job.
听着 就是因为她 那玩意现在才在亚马逊这里
Look, she's the reason that thing's sitting here in the Amazon
而不是在太空里
instead of up in space.
她可不像你一样认为这是一个胜利
Which she doesn't see as the same victory you do.
尼基尔 这个女人上战场 不仅仅是为了救人
Nikhil, this woman wasn't just out in the field saving lives.
她上战场是为了赎罪 因为夺走了另一个人的生命
She was out there to atone for taking one.
她出于愤怒和内疚行动
She's operating from a place of anger and guilt,
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表