剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
还要再死多少人
How many more need to die
才能让你在满屋子 已经失去用处的疯子面前
so you can play fucking Mother Teresa to a room full of crackpots
扮演特蕾莎修女 - 你是说失去对你的用处
who've outlived their purpose. - You mean your purpose?
玛雅 我是说对这个世界的用处
I mean the goddamn world's purpose, Maya!
你说的好像这全是为了我的一己私欲 好像这是一件坏事
You say this is all personal for me like that's a bad thing.
我不在乎你的想法和你那高尚的道德观
I don't mind your judgment. Your high-and-mighty morality.
我习惯了 我就是这样活下来的 - 如果你不在意
I'm used to it. It's how I survived. - If you don't care,
那为何要浪费时间跟我说这些
then why are you wasting your time saying all of this to me?
因为我没有变 是你变了
Because I'm not the one who changed. You are.
这个女生对你来说更重要 我没说错吧
This girl, she means more to you, doesn't she?
也许我该让你进去你那间房♥间 怎么样
Maybe I should put you in that room of yours, huh?
问你一些问题 窥探一下你的脑子里有什么 医生
Ask you some questions. Poke around in your head for a bit, Doctor.
或者我们都能达成各自的目的
Or we can both serve our purpose.
“我们”指的是该死的全人类
And by "our" I mean the whole fucking human race.
在她准备好之前 我不会跟她说话
I'm not going to talk to her until she's ready.
好吧
Fine.
那我去
I will.
你吓到它了
You scared it.
吓到了那个外星人 所以它才这么猛烈地攻击你
The alien. That's why it came at you so hard.
你太接近了 太接近它隐藏的东西
You got too close. Too close to whatever it was hiding.
我们...你现在处于有利地位
We-- You have the advantage now.
我开始学习它的语言结构 它的句法
I'm starting to learn its language structure. Its syntax.
也许我错了 也许被吓到的是你
Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you're the one who's scared.
是这样吗
Is that what it is?
进入你头脑 令你恐惧的 不是外星人 而是玛雅
It's not the alien that got inside your head, it's Maya.
看看其他人 你害怕会变成他们那样
The others. You're scared you'll end up like them.
所以你完全按照那个外星人所希望的去做
So, you're doing exactly what that entity wants you to do.
你在隐藏
You're hiding.
如果我能学会它的语言
If I can learn its language,
就能黑进它的内部交流途径 就能...
I can hack its internal communication pathways. I can--
你能怎样 然后呢
You can do what? What then?
如果它不想沟通呢
What if it doesn't feel like talking?
如果它欺骗你 操纵你呢 你怎么会知道
What if it lies to you? Manipulates you? How will you know?
我们不是要想办法和这玩意做朋友
We're not trying to figure out how to make friends with this thing.
我们是要毁灭它 毁灭它们
We're here to destroy it. Destroy them.
尤其是你 我还需要提醒你这个目标吗
Do I need to remind you, of all people, about that?
它们杀死了你的爱人
They killed your lover.
它们杀死了你的家人
They killed your family.
它们正在杀掉你认识的所有人
They're in the process of killing everyone else you know.
你刚来这里时 玛雅说你做这事是因为愧疚和愤怒
When you got here, Maya said you were operating from a place of guilt and anger.
她还担心这不是好的动机
She was worried that wasn't a good motivator.
但我跟你说
But you know what?
这些...是打胜仗的最好动机
Those are the best motivators if you wanna win a fight.
打赢一场战争
Win a war.
所以你可以待在这里 带着恐惧工作
So you can stay in here and operate through fear...
也可以整装待发 进行反击
or you can suit up and fight back.
它在隐藏些什么 进去找出答案
It's hiding something. Get in there and find out what.
(失踪人士 奥斯汀甘伯)
你们对这些人做了什么 回答啊
What the hell are you doing with those people?
说啊
你们在隐瞒什么 回答我
What are you guys hiding in there, huh?
你来伊达贝尔的目的是什么
What's your purpose in Idabel?
你怎么知道要调查那个坑洞 - 你在开玩笑吧
How did you know to look in the crater? - You're kidding me.
我们必须提高谈话的水准
We're gonna have to elevate the level of discourse.
有个巨大的坑洞 外面有三层深的安保
There's a giant hole with security three layers deep.
我不知道你觉得我还会去调查哪里
I don't know where the fuck you think I was gonna look.
我们知道你的一切
We know all about you.
是啊 所以才有了现在的对话 对吧
Sure. That's why we're having this conversation, right?
你在外头混了一阵子
You've been on the outside a while.
在我们最需要你时 你离开军职
Quit the service right when we needed you most.
这是所有人遇过的最惨烈攻击 “家庭因素”
Biggest attack world's ever known. "Family reasons."
你知道我们受过的训练完全一样吧
You know we had the exact same training, right?
你的妻子说你抑郁 狂躁
Your wife says you're depressed. Manic.
别提到我的妻子
Don't talk about my wife.
妄想能拯救世界
Delusions of saving the world.
一定很辛苦吧
Must be rough, huh?
打卡上下班
Punching the clock.
按指示行事 一心希望能有所改变
Following that playbook, hoping to God it'll make a difference.
但你们得看看外面
But y'all gotta look outside
因为原本的交战规则现在已经不适用了
because the rules of engagement have changed up.
但你们还在照本宣科 死板盲从
But you just keep pushing. Pushing that pencil.
爸爸在叫你们了
Daddy's calling.
科尔军士长
Chief Cole.
我是米切尔将军
I'm General Mitchell.
将军
General.
很抱歉这么对待你
Apologies for your treatment.
我们在这里处理的是高度机密 而且如你所说
What we're dealing with here is highly classified, and you're right,
很不寻常的工作
far from the usual playbook.
没有任何标准程序
There's no protocol for any of this.
所以我得问你一些问题
So I'm gonna need to ask you some questions.
为了你 我们和所有人的安全
For your safety. For ours. For everyone's.
也许我们合作的话 能取得一些进展
And maybe, together, we can make a little progress.
是什么把你引到这里的
What led you here?
一个小孩画本上的画 就在那个文件夹里 去看看 好吗
Kid's drawing in a notebook. It's in that file. Look it up. Okay?
当我回到美国时就接受过讯问 我会告诉你你需要知道的一切
I got debriefed when I came stateside, I'll tell you everything you need to know,
但作为回报 你也得告诉我一些事 明白吗
but I need to know some things in return. Got it?
你们在那个坑洞里藏了什么 你们对那些人做了什么
What are you guys hiding in that pit, and what did you do with those people?
我们没有“对他们做什么” 我们在给他们做检测
We didn't "do" anything to them. We're examining them.
他们曾被外星人带走
They were taken by the aliens.
要是他们曾被外星人带走 你们是如何把他们带回来的
So if they were taken by aliens, how did you get them back?
这是机密
That's classified.
“机密” - 谁知道你在这里
"Classified." - Who knows you're here?
没有人 - 没有人
No one. - No one?
没有人在外头等你的消息吗
No one on the outside waiting to hear from you?
我可以保证他们不会受伤害 但前提是我要听实话
I can make sure they're not harmed, but only if I have all the facts.
我是单独行动 因为这座小镇跟你们一样好客
I'm alone. This town has been as hospitable as you all are.
将军 怎么带那些人回来的
How did you get them back, General?
好吧
Okay.
我们...得把你关押在这里
Well, we're gonna need to keep you here.
这是出于安全考虑 我真希望你没来这里
Security reasons. I really wish you hadn't come.
在这种时候 不该离开你爱的人
It's a bad time to be away from your loved ones.
与其把我关起来 不如让我帮你做事 好吗
Instead of locking me up, why don't you use me, okay?
用我吧 我比你手下的人都更有经验
Use me. I have more experience than any of your men,
而且我跟外星人交战过
and I've fought these things before.
将军 让我加入吧
Bring me in, General.
科尔军士长 幸会
Nice meeting you, Chief Cole.
将军 跟我分享资讯吧
General, read me in.
将军 将军
General. General!
该死
Fuck!
该死的
Fuck!
这边走
This way.
有士兵
Soldiers.
不过他们好像走了
I think they're leaving, though.
卡斯帕 能听到吗
Casp. Can you hear them?
那些声音
The voices.
是他...梦里那个人
It's him! It's him! From the dream!
埃斯米 怎么回事
Esmee, what's happening?
他是梦里的那个男生
He's the boy in the dream!
不...住手...他们跟我们是一起的
No! No! No! Stop! Stop! They're with us! They're with us.
卡斯帕 卡斯帕莫罗
Caspar? Caspar Morrow?
你怎么可能还活着
How are you alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
玛雅 看到你太令我惊讶了
Maya! So shocked to see you.
你不能派她进去
You can't send her in.
我一直觉得这事很有意思 一个对全世界
It's of endless fascination to me that a person with such compassion,
充满同情心和同理心的人
such empathy for the whole world,
竟然会不断为了一个人而舍弃芸芸众生
repeatedly chooses the one over the many.
这叫基本人性 也是我自认为来这里的原因
It's called basic humanity, and I thought that's why I was here.
不...我带你来这里 是要探测那个外星人的意识
No. No. I brought you here to map an alien's consciousness.
你想想看 外星人的意识
Just think about that, eh? An alien's consciousness.
神经生物学家会抢着要这个机会
Neurobiologists would kill for this opportunity,
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表