剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
(地球 也门 阿♥拉♥伯沙漠)
我的天啊
My God.
(地球 美国 俄克拉荷马州 伊达贝尔)
(警长)
亲爱的 别这样 也不全是坏事
Oh, come on, now. Ain't all bad, hon.
想想看你会有很多时间和我一起度过
Think about all the time you'll get to spend with me.
亲爱的 这不是结束
It ain't the end, darling.
今天在外要小心 如果你死了 我会杀了你
Be careful out there today. If you die, I'll kill your ass.
我从你退休金中拿的钱要比遗孀抚恤金多
I get more money from your retirement than survival benefits.
而我们现在到底在谈论什么呢
And what are we talking about here, really?
上帝真好啊
God is good.
他正义的计划就是为你带来希望 照亮你前进的道路
His righteous plan is to provide you hope to light your way forward.
我今天与你分享《罗马书》中的内容
I share with you today from Romans.
这个很好 因为我们正在聊关于你的未来
This is a good one, 'cause we're talking here about your future.
看看这个
Look at that.
(S.B.泰森警长)
-我人还没走呢 -你得签了这些
- I ain't even cold yet. - You gotta sign these.
泰森警长在警局的最后一天
Sheriff Tyson's last day.
他们已经试图让你消失了
They trying to make you disappear already.
见鬼
Shit.
本谢尔顿来过电♥话♥ 他手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好 说话断断续续
Well, Ben Shelton called. His phone was cutting in and out,
但他好像说他妈妈的卡车被偷了
but he said something about his mama's truck being stolen.
好的
Well, all right.
我跟你说 他们是该死的瘾君子 他们偷了妈妈的车
They some goddamn meth heads, I tell ya. They stole Mama's car.
谁
Who?
我的白♥痴♥侄子们 就是他们干的
My inbred nephews, that's who.
卡尔和切特干的
Cal and Chet?
你怎么这么肯定是他们
How you so sure it was them?
他们以前曾干过三次 所以我才这样推断
I deduced it after they done it three times before.
好吧 葛瑞迪 你去告诉塔米 对那辆卡车发布通缉令
All right. Grady, tell Tammy to put a BOLO alert out on the truck,
再去告诉萨瑟斯去接那些男孩 把他们带来
and tell Suthers to pick up them boys, bring 'em in.
你不可能找得到他们 他们不会坐在拖车里等你去抓
You ain't gonna just find 'em. They ain't at their trailer.
我给A&P超♥市♥打过电♥话♥ 特雷弗说他们没去上班
I ring the A&P, Trevor said they ain't show up for work.
我打给切特的缓刑监督官 切特今天早上没去做每周尿检
I call Chet's PO, Chet missed his weekly piss test this morning.
这两个小子人间蒸发了
Boys ain't nowhere to next Tuesday.
我用生命担♥保♥这肯定
I bet my life it's got something to do
与那个总和他们一起混的 富尔顿的蠢儿子有关
with Fulton's dipshit son they're mixed up with.
好吧…
Well…
我相信他们迟早会出现的
…I'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later.
要是在十年前 你会让所有警员都调查这类案件
Ten years ago you'd have had every deputy on a thing like this.
卡车被盗案件
A stolen truck.
现在突然间 这就变成无关紧要的事了
Now, all of a sudden, it's just a drop in the bucket.
这是不对的 吉姆贝尔
Ain't right, Jim Bell.
绝望对这个小镇造成了一些影响
Desperation's done something to this town.
警长 怎么了
What is it, Sheriff?
警长
Sheriff?
那东西不结实 吉姆贝尔
That thing ain't sturdy, Jim Bell.
(地球 美国 纽约 长岛)
你怎么长这么大了
How did you get so big?
我觉得是食物和睡眠共同作用的结果
I think it's a combination of food and sleep.
那我能继续睡觉了吗
So can I go back to sleep?
好的…当然了
Yes. Yes. Sure.
你穿好衣服后 吃早饭 然后去上学
After you get dressed, have breakfast, go to school…
回家后做家务 做作业
…come back home, do your chores, do your homework
然后给你妈妈一个晚安吻
and give your mother a kiss good night.
-不要… -你可逃不过挠痒痒怪
-No, no! -You can't hide from the tickle monster.
-不要 -看你往哪里躲
-No! -You can't hide.
你往哪…
You can't--
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, my love.
你知道还有谁正睡觉呢吗
You know who else is still sleeping?
来
Come on.
起床啦 怪兽
Wake up, monster.
你们知道怪物从睡梦中被吵醒后 会做什么吗
You know what the monster does when he's disturbed from his slumber?
-做什么 -不好
What?
-他呼吸 -不好
He breathes…
用早上起床的口臭开火
…fire with his morning breath!
抓住你了
I got you.
-不要… -你觉得呢 我要吃掉他们吗
-No! No. -What do you think? Shall I eat them?
-当然要 -不要
- Definitely. - No!
-真的 -对
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-那过来… -不
-Come here, then. Come here. -Oh, no!
-你也要被我亲然后吃掉 -不要
- You will also be kissed and eaten by me! - No!
-我要吃了你们… -不要…
- I'll eat you! I'll eat you! - No! No! No!
我会怀念日出的
I'm going to miss the sunrise.
(地球 日本 东京)
我知道你讨厌这样做
I know you hate doing this.
所以 我爱你
So, I love you.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
紧张
Nervous?
你会最想念什么
What do you think you'll miss the most?
物体的重量
The weight of things.
(日本航♥天♥局)
我们非常荣幸且谦卑地
We couldn't be more honored and humbled to be venturing
前往国际空间站探险 并且明年都在那里
to the International Space Station for the next year.
这将是有记录以来 在国际空间站停留时间最长的一次
This will be one of the longest recorded stays on the ISS.
因此 我们此次任务的宗旨之一
And, as such, one of the tenets of our mission
就是研究长♥期♥太空旅行
is to study the effects of long-term space travel
对人类身体的影响
on the human body,
以及我们所需的基本情报
essential intelligence we need in order
用以设计去往火星及外太空的长♥期♥任务
to plan longer missions to Mars and deep space.
为什么关惠留会和村井先生约会
Why would Murai-san date Meguru Seki?
她可以得到世上任何一个男人
She could have any guy in the world.
甚至是你
Even you.
我是说 他连好演员都算不上
I mean, he's not even a good actor.
你看过《皇帝杀手3》吗
Did you see Emperor Hit Man 3?
很烂的电影
It was awful.
里面的性♥爱♥镜头还不错
Maybe the sex is good.
不可能那么好吧
Well… it can't be that good.
她要去往距离地球400公里的地方
She's going 400 kilometers away from Earth.
嘿 你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
你把黑棋放这里 电脑会放那边 然后你走这边
You put the black stone here, the computer will go over here, so you go there.
然后电脑会在这里落子
Then the computer will try here.
黑棋走这里
Black stone goes here.
然后就赢了
And a win!
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
(恭喜 你赢了)
大和先生 我们需要你
Yamato-san, we need you.
我很快做完了
I'm almost done.
我们现在就需要你
We need you now.
(日本电♥信♥)
那我就待在这里吧
I'll stay here then.
好像有一个备用通讯系统没有反应
It seems that one of the backup comms is nonresponsive.
村井舰长
Captain Murai.
这是通讯部的大和光希
This is Mitsuki Yamato, Communications.
我们在什么地方见过吗
Have we met somewhere?
没有
No.
你确定
Are you sure?
你看起来很眼熟
You look familiar.
大和先生会进行快速诊断
Yamato-san will run a quick diagnostic.
万一通讯中断
In the unlikely event that comms are ever down,
我将设置一个病毒式降档
I will set up a viral downshift.
它会向国际空间站发一条信息
It will transmit a message to the ISS.
这样通讯系统就能立即恢复运作
That will get you back up and running in no time.
总是要靠女人才能完成工作
It always takes a woman to get the job done.
好吧 启动测试
Okay, running the test.
请看显示器
Look at the monitor, please.
你能看见我吗
Can you see me?
我看见你了
I see you.
画质如何
How's the picture?
很好
Perfect.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
可以
Yes.
现在呢
And now?
能听见
Yes.
在这个频率下
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表