剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Listen. I've lost people too, all right?
我失去家人 失去...该死 拜托 住手
I've lost family. I've lost-- Fuck. Please, stop.
阿尼莎
Aneesha.
女士 拜托你...
Ma'am, ple--
现在不说就没机会了
Now or never.
求你 听我说 求你了...你...
Please. Listen. Please! Please, just--
快说 -该死 求...
Speak up! - Goddamn it, please--
她在哪里 -她不在这里
Where is she? - She's not here!
她不在这里
She's not here.
我们搜索了行政办公室 找到这个
Searched the admin office and found this.
他们昨晚带着莎拉离开了
They left with Sarah last night.
我很遗憾 阿尼莎 -俄克拉荷马州
I'm sorry, Aneesha. - Oklahoma?
对 那里不是军营
Yeah. It's not a military base.
伊达贝尔计划
Project Idabel?
这是什么
What is this?
是我们接下来要去的地方
It's where we're going next.
别担心 我们会找到她
Don't worry. We'll find her.
不 你们找不到
No, you won't.
你们绝对到不了她那里
You're never gonna make it to her.
我们都到了你这里 -你不懂
We made it to you. - You don't understand.
伊达贝尔计划
Project Idabel,
那里不像这里一样半荒废
it's not some half-abandoned way station like it is here.
那里是起点
That's ground zero.
这一切的起点
That's where all of this started.
听我说 如果他们带你女儿去了那里 那她就回不来了
Listen to me. If they took your daughter there, then she is gone.
你们无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
走 跟着我
Let's go. Follow me.
亲爱的罗丝
Dear Rose.
这是给你的字条
This is that note.
让我说出我们躺在彼此身边时 我说不出口的话
The one that says the stuff I couldn't say when we were laying next to each other,
因为我不知道该怎么说
because I didn't exactly know how to say it.
我还是不知道 但...
I mean, I still don't, but...
也许我们之所以会相遇并非偶然
Maybe all the things that brought us together weren't random.
不是巧合
Weren't coincidence.
我需要人帮助
I needed somebody.
我们都需要人帮助 即使我们不知道
We all need somebody, even if we don't see it.
那些画 那些幻象
The drawings, the visions.
也许能将那些拼凑起来
Maybe what's gonna make them come together
像是拼图归位的 就是你
like puzzle pieces clicking into place, is you.
像是一道光
Like a light.
指引我方向
Showing me the way.
周边安全
Perimeter clear.
告诉我这一切的中心是什么
Showing me what's at the center of all of this.
引领我回家
Guiding me home.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表