剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
所以想象一下 我发现你比较适合 当保姆时 有多么失望
so imagine my disappointment to find you're better suited to play nursemaid.
真是浪费 - 这招对我没用
What a waste. - That won't work on me.
又来了 哪招
Here we go. What won't?
激发不安全感 植入愧疚感 提供唯一的解决办法
Foster insecurity. Seed guilt. Offer the one and only solution.
在他们没有足够时间思考时 就让他们为你所用
Close the deal before they have time to think.
你很好预测 - 我很有效率 不像你
You're predictable. - I'm effective, unlike you.
只要片刻功夫 放下你的自负 听我说
Just for a moment, let go of your ego, and listen.
天啊 还真困难
Whoa, that's a tall order.
你要我测绘一个蜂巢意识
You asked me to map a hive consciousness.
我完全按你的要求做了
That's exactly what I'm doing.
你要我监督任何进去的人
You asked me to supervise anyone going in
确保我们能保持战略优势
to make sure we maintain the strategic advantage.
我完全按你的要求做了
That's exactly what I'm doing.
如果你现在逼光希进去 就会失去那个优势 导致我们失败
If you push Mitsuki in now, you will cede that advantage, and we will lose.
这是我的专业意见
That is my professional opinion.
你若置若罔闻 我立马辞职
Ignore it, and I'll resign my position right now.
真的吗
Really?
你会辞职吗
Would you do that?
我同意你辞职 谢谢你花时间参与亚马逊计划
Resignation accepted. Eh, thank you for your time with the Amazon Project.
希望你在外面的世界一切顺利
I wish you all the best in the outside world--
或是说外面支离破碎的世界
Or whatever's left of it.
小心一点 听说外面有外星人
Watch your back. I hear there's aliens.
我宁可冒着在外面碰到怪物的风险也要走
I'll take my chances with the monsters outside.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我要离开了 来跟你道别
I'm leaving. I came to say goodbye.
你说过会留在这里帮我
You said you would be here for me.
我也想 非常想
And I want to be. More than anything.
但我做不到 再也没办法了
But I can't. Not anymore.
我得弥补我的错误 - 你没有做错任何事
I have to fix what I broke. - You broke nothing.
你带给我们这场战争中最重要的两场胜利
You gave us two of our biggest victories in this war.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
你的思想和...
Your mind...
你的心灵 是我们需要的
your heart, that's what we need.
若你以这种状态进去 这两者可能永远无法恢复
You go in there like this, you may never get them back.
你说得对
You're right.
我的理智跟我说你是对的 但我的心叫我进去
My head tells me you're right, but my heart tells me to go.
你这样做救不了她
You can't save her this way.
我知道
I know.
她不在那里面
She's not in there.
我知道
I know.
我很遗憾 - 我也是
I'm sorry. - Me too.
请你看着光
I'm gonna ask you to look at the light.
很好 你可以休息了 检查完了
That's good. You can rest. We're done.
他没事
He's okay.
做这种检查需要读医学院
And you go to medical school for that?
我没办法解释
I have no explanation.
对 这一切其实都没办法解释 所以我们还是关注其他事吧
Yeah. Well, there's no real explanation for any of this, so I say we move on.
好吗
Yeah?
你们在哪找到他的
Where did you find him?
你们丢下他的那个医院
Same hospital you left him in.
听说你们离开后几个小时 医院就被外星人占领了
We heard it was overrun just hours after you left.
可能他很幸运吧 虽然你们没帮他
Guess he was lucky. No thanks to you.
好 不是这样 听着 这些孩子
Okay, no. Listen, these children,
都是在世界各地的医院被人发现
they were found in hospitals all around the world
就在第一艘 外星人飞船被击落后 知道吗
after the first alien ship was shot out of the sky. Okay?
他们精神上都受到爆♥炸♥的冲击
They were all struck by the blast. Psychically.
你们是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
我们有这个
We had this.
还有卡斯帕
And Caspar.
他在脑中听到他们的声音
He hears their voices in his head.
天啊 真是不可思议
God, this is unbelievable.
我们从没想过他们相隔这么远还能连接
We never imagined their connection could have such range.
也许他有外力帮助
Maybe he had help.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
听着
Well, look,
我只是问问 但你朋友真的是... - 什么
I'm only asking, but is your friend-- - What?
他自己吗
Himself.
他跟外星人间的连接非常强
His connection with the aliens ran deep.
比其他人都强
Deeper than the others.
他当然是他自己
Of course he's himself.
杰姆 他不是
He's not, Jam.
他经历了很多事
He's been through a lot.
你试着保持正常 就在... - 别说了
You try and act normal after-- - Don't.
我不想那样说 你知道我不想那样说
I'm not trying to say that. You know I'm not trying to say that.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
他没事
He's fine.
喂 你们一定要听听这个
Oi. You all got to hear this.
就像这里有一道墙...
It was like a wall going this way...
然后在墙的左边 对吧 - 她说有“一道墙”
and then to the left of it, right? - She's saying "a wall."
对我来说是右边 我看到他在那里
For me it was the right. That's where I saw him.
他看到我...
He saw me...
我也看到他了 但离得很远 非常远
I saw him too, but far away, really far.
对 没错 我也是
Yes, exactly, me too!
我离得很远 他们都看到我了
I was far away. They all saw me.
这些孩子会看到地点或人的幻象
The children have visions of, you know, of locations, of people.
我们一直想了解外星人 为什么会专注于某些地方
We've been trying to understand why the aliens are focusing
但似乎不... - 不是幻象
on certain places, but it doesn't-- - Not the visions!
不是幻象 是我们睡觉时
Not the visions! When we were asleep!
之前他们都在那里
They were all there. Before.
就在他们醒来前昏迷的那段时间
When they were unconscious, before they woke up,
我们都在那片黑暗中
we were all there in the darkness.
只是他们醒来了 而...
Except they woke up, and...
我留在了那里
and I stayed.
是我在梦里见到你时 你所在的那个地方吗
Is that where you were when I saw you in my dreams?
应该是
I think so.
对
Yeah.
应该是
You think so?
那片“黑暗”是什么
What is this "darkness"?
是...
我不知道 就是...
I don't know. It's just...
就是又黑又...冷 而且...很可怕 非常可怕
It's just dark and cold and scary. Very scary.
这点信息不足以找出那地方
That's not much to go on.
你们可以画下来
You could draw it.
什么 - 画成地图
What? - A map.
如果他们都看见过卡斯帕 他们可以画成地图
If they all saw Caspar, they could draw a map of whatever it is.
我很喜欢地图 - 对 这个...主意很妙
I love maps. - That's actually brilliant.
你没必要显得这么惊讶吧
You don't have to sound so surprised.
卡斯帕很会画画
Caspar's an artist.
他什么都会画
He can draw anything.
我们...这里可以画更多粉红色
Can we have more pink up here
然后这里用绿色吗
and then green round here?
对 很好 然后 这里画绿色
Yeah, perfect. And then green round there.
然后这里再画更深的蓝色
And then if you can bring a darker blue round here.
因为我记得是这个样子
'Cause I remember that's how it was.
对
Yeah.
深蓝色 对 是...在那里 很暗
Dark blue. Yeah. That was in there. Dark.
至少用白色当背景
Make the background white, at least.
大家都很兴奋
Everyone is excited.
对
Yeah.
你没那么兴奋
You're less excited.
嘿 你说他跟外星人的连接 “更强”是什么意思
Hey, what did you mean his connection "ran deeper" with the aliens?
我们无法破坏那连接
We could not break it.
那么 是什么把它给破坏了
So, then what did?
嘿
Hey.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak any English?
谢谢你带我们来到这里
Thank you for bringing us here.
因为你们呼唤他 我们才能找到你们
For calling him so we could find you.
我们呼唤的人不是他
He was not the one we were calling to.
你们不是在呼唤卡斯帕
You weren't calling Caspar?
不是
No.
那是在呼唤谁
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表