剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
卡斯帕
Caspar?
是你吗
Is that you?
跟我说话啊 卡斯帕
Talk to me, Casp.
我在这儿
I'm here.
卡斯帕 你在哪
Where, Casp?
你在哪呢
Where?
我能感觉到你的存在
I feel you.
我就在这里呢
I'm right here.
卡斯帕 给我点提示
Give me something, Casp.
杰米拉
Jamila.
(地球 英国 威灵顿堡 现状:安全)
在宣布外星人入侵四个月后
Four months after the declaration of alien invasion
仍然没有与它们的飞船交流 也没有确认它们的意图
and still no communication with their ships, nor confirmation of their intent,
难民危机持续存在 数百万人在寻找避难所
the refugee crisis continues with millions seeking shelter...
你还在伤心 这很正常
It's only natural you'd still be grieving.
伤心 我还在做这些梦 妈妈
Grieving? My dreams aren't going away, Mum.
我知道你非常沮丧 但你要对自己有耐心
I know you're gutted, but you need to be patient with yourself.
我一直都很有耐心
I've been patient.
如果这都不是梦呢
What if they're not dreams?
你这是在胡言乱语 - 妈妈 听我说
You're not making any sense. - Mum, listen.
卡斯帕会做一些不合常理的事
Caspar could do things that don't make sense.
他用意念阻止了外星人
He stopped the aliens with his mind.
是一颗核弹阻止了它们 而不是你的绝地武士
A nuclear bomb stopped them things, not your Jedi shit.
是吗 那它们为什么还在这里
Yeah? So, why are they still here then?
每天数量都在增加
More and more of them every day.
混球 为何我们的核弹 对它们的死星毫无作用
Why our nukes done nothing to their Death Star, you tosser?
杰米拉
Jamila!
对不起 妈妈 但是我...
I'm sorry, Mum. But I--
我能感觉到卡斯帕 他还存在
I can feel it. You know, Caspar. He's out there.
以某种方式活在某处
Somewhere, somehow.
他可能是拯救我们的唯一希望了
He might be the only shot we've got.
妈妈 你每天都在救人
Mum, you help save people every day.
如果你有机会救 不仅仅一整个帐篷的病人呢
What if you had the chance to save more than a tent-full of patients?
比一整个医院还多
More than a hospital-full?
如果你能拯救所有人呢
What if you could save everybody?
听着 杰米拉 这些梦会消失 但我知道你勇敢 不放弃的精神永远都在
Look, the dreams will fade, Jamila. But I know your spirit never will.
这才能拯救我们
That's the kind of thing that will save us.
而不是魔法 也不是...某个死去的男孩
Not magic, not some-- some boy that's gone.
我很抱歉 但他已经死了
I'm sorry, but he's gone.
我得走了
I have to go.
这是什么
What is that?
我需要它 妈妈 用来保护自己 - 给我
I need it! Mom! It's for protection. - Give it to me!
你确定
Are you sure?
你得来回摇晃 不然大麦会沉到瓶底
You gotta swish it around, or the barley will go to the bottom.
它比水重
It's heavier than water.
(地球 美国 佛罗里达州 迈阿密 现状:安全)
和外星人联♥系♥上了吗
You made contact yet?
什么
What?
你可以继续看
You can keep on looking,
但我觉得它们不会来参加派对
but I don't think they're coming to the party.
达里安 别再用你那些烂玩笑烦我兄弟了
Darien, would you leave my brother alone with your bad jokes?
这是个派对 我难道不能在派对上找乐子
It's a party. I can't have fun at a party?
崔弗 你还好吗
You good, Trev?
一切都好 我就是在享受派对
All good, just enjoying the party.
才不是 现在我知道你在撒谎
Uh-uh. See, now I know you're lying,
因为没人喜欢和我老公一起参加派对
'cause nobody enjoys getting stuck with my husband at a party.
除了你之外
Except you.
至少它们让这个家齐聚一堂了 对吧
Least they brought this family together, right?
我是说 它们来之前 我们从没像这样聚在一起过
I mean, before they showed up, we never got together like this.
除非是婚礼或葬礼
Unless it was a wedding or a funeral.
现在葬礼比婚礼要多
More funerals than weddings now.
这些孩子快把我们吃空了 希奥娜 你还有补给包吗
These kids are eating us dry. Shiona, do you have any more supply packs?
听着 我可以帮你去商店取 姨妈
Listen, I can go to the store for you, Auntie.
我们的食物配给都用完了 宝贝
Oh, we used up all our rations already, baby.
没事 我还有粮票 我还可以获得补给 好吗
It's fine. I got tickets. You know, I can round up the supplies, all right?
“获得补给”
"Round up the supplies."
你听起来又像个士兵了
You sound like a soldier again.
本性难移
Old habits.
那要快点 不然我们都得开始吃草了
Well, hurry up now, or we're all gonna start eating the grass.
乔丹掉进泳池深水区了
Jordan fell in the deep end!
救命 他不能呼吸了 - 乔丹
Help! He can't breathe. - Jordan!
乔丹
Jordan!
乔丹
Jordan!
乔丹...达里安
Jordan! Jordan! Darien!
坚持住...嘿...
Come on. Come on. Hey, hey.
天啊...达里安 - 醒过来
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Darien! - Come on.
达里安 他没有呼吸了 - 求你了 儿子
He's not breathing, Darien! - Please, Son.
他没有呼...天啊 - 呼吸...拜托
He's not brea-- Oh, my God! - Breathe. Breathe. Come on.
没事的 快呼吸
It's all right. Come on.
求你了
Please.
醒过来
Come on.
后退...
Back up! Back up!
醒过来吧...
Come on. Come on, come on.
快醒过来
Come on!
谢天谢地 - 嘿 你醒了
Oh, thank goodness! - Hey. There you go.
你醒了 嘿 - 崔弗舅舅
There you go. Hey. - Uncle Trev?
你到底在想什么啊
The hell were you thinking, huh?
你想帮它们吗
Do you wanna help them things, huh?
你想替它们完成任务吗
Do you wanna finish their job for 'em?
我们得照顾好自己 知道吗 - 崔凡特
We gotta take care of ourselves! Okay? - Trevante!
听见没 看着我
Do you hear me? Do you hear me? Do you hear me? Look at me!
看着我 - 不 崔凡特 你马上给我住手
Look at me! - No! Trevante, you stop it right now!
这是我儿子 你住手
That's my boy! You stop it!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
十分抱歉
I'm sorry.
你这是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我去领吃的
I'm gonna go get the food.
乔丹...宝贝 你没事吧
Jordan. Jordan, baby, are you okay?
你还好吗 你没事吧
Are you all right? You're okay?
好的...
Okay. All right, all right.
入侵
第二季第二集
这里
Over here!
难道你不知道 这是为了我们的食物供应吗
Don't you realize it's for our food supply?
这里... - 这里
Here! Here. - Here!
我 这里...
Here! Me! Here!
这就对了
Fuck yeah!
喷粉机
Dusters!
引火物
Kindling!
(禁区 立即疏散)
(危险级别 纽卡斯尔 曼彻斯特)
(利物浦 伯明翰 布里斯托尔 伦敦)
喂
Oi!
你在干吗
What you doing?
拜托 我没有恶意 - 是吗
Please. I-I mean no harm. - Yeah?
那是谁的血 - 是我的
So, what's that blood then? - It's mine.
我在撬锁时割伤的
I cut it on the lock there.
很抱歉 我只是要养活我的家人
I'm sorry. I just need to feed my family.
我们必须从伦敦郊外的房♥子撤离 当...
We had to evacuate our house outside London, when--
是 我知道 我看到地图了 我知道伦敦变红了
Yeah, I know. I saw the map. I know it's gone red.
就像月亮一样
Like the moon.
月亮怎么了
What about the moon?
士兵们在焚烧那些孢子
The soldiers were burning spores.
风吹来后把空气变成了有毒的
The wind came, turned the air toxic.
月亮变红了 整晚都是红色的 就像他们把它...
The moon went red. Red all night, like they'd set it--
点着了
On fire.
我的小女儿问为什么太阳在晚上出来
My little girl asked why the sun was out at night.
她问是不是太阳害怕 独自悬挂在白天的天空中
She asked if it was scared to be all alone in the sky during the day.
求你了 就给我的家人一点东西吧 求求你了
Please, just a few things for my family. Please, I beg you.
只许拿你需要的东西
Take only what you need.
你知道规矩 不许说话 最多30分钟
You know the rules. No talking, 30 minutes max.
谢谢
Thanks.
哇 那是什么
Whoa, what's that?
发生什么了 - 天啊
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表