剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
都不重要
None of it matters.
他们离开了
They're gone.
全都离开了
They're all gone.
我本该保护他们的
And I was supposed to protect them.
我本该保护她的
I was supposed to protect her.
但我没做到
And I failed.
我把她留在了车里
I left her in that car.
她现在不见了 这都怪我
It's my fault she's gone.
我很自责 - 安娜
I blame myself. - Ana.
也责怪你
And I blame you.
我告诉过你...求你别管我们
I told you-- I begged you to leave us behind.
你保证过的
You promised me.
你保证过我们会安全 我相信了你
You promised we were gonna be safe, and I trusted you.
安娜
Ana.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我没想到你会离开这么久
You were gone longer than I thought.
我开始担心 也许你改变主意了
I was beginning to worry that, you know, maybe you changed your mind.
军方在找你
Military is looking for you.
他们正挨家挨户地找呢
They're going house-to-house.
而且韦德看我的眼神很奇怪
And Wade's looking at me funny.
我觉得他怀疑是我放走了你
I think he suspects I let you out.
有关这个画本的事 你没撒谎吧
You're on the level about this notebook?
我问的是
I'm just asking.
你说有个孩子能阻止外星人
That whole thing about the kid who could stop the aliens
还能看到外星人看的东西 你不是在耍我吧
and see what they saw, you weren't just fucking with me?
你开始犹豫了啊
You're starting to have second thoughts, huh?
你为什么来这里 - 跟你说过了
Why did you come here? - I told you.
跟着画本来的
Followed the notebook.
这么说 你开车横穿半个美国
So, you just drove halfway across the country
就因为某个小孩画的画
because of some kid's drawings.
而你因为那些画帮助了一个逃犯
And you aided a fugitive because of those drawings.
如果...是真的呢
What if... it's real?
所有这一切
All of it.
如果这些画真是外星人画的
What if these drawings really came from the aliens,
但对局势也无济于事怎么办
but it doesn't make any difference?
会有帮助的
It'll make a difference.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
这很重要
It matters.
知道吗
Okay?
我爸爸和你很像
My dad was a lot like you.
曾参加过海湾战争
Fought in Iraq, the first one.
他回家后也变得无法沟通
And when he came home, you couldn't talk to him either.
他需要相信一切的牺牲都是值得的
He needed to believe it was all worth it.
都有意义
That it all meant something.
如果有人问“为什么 ” 他就会很沮丧
It shook him to his core if anyone ever asked the question, "why?"
那个画本
That book.
那个男孩 他就是 你现在要打的仗 对不对
That boy. He's your war now, isn't he?
你以为能在这里找到什么
What did you think you were gonna find here?
答案
Answers.
你确定你知道所有的问题
You sure you know all the questions?
等等...
Wait. Hold on.
我以前见过这个
I've seen this before.
我知道这是什么地方
I know where this is.
那地方还有多远
How much further is this place?
还有几公里就到了
Few more miles.
你刚说那孩子是什么时候被抓走的
When did you say this kid got taken again?
初期
Early days.
那时候大家还不知道怎么回事
Before anyone knew what was going on.
菲利克斯刚过了19岁生日
Felix just had his 19th birthday.
然后更多的人开始失踪
And then more started disappearing.
乌鸦通常那样绕圈飞
Crows usually circle like that?
那这是怎么回事
So what's that about then?
不知道
I don't know.
但稻草人在那边
But scarecrow's that way.
那是什么
What is that?
你问什么
What's what?
这个噪音
That noise.
从哪来的
Where is it coming from?
这个声音
That sound.
你听不见吗
You can't hear it?
我没听见有声音呀
I don't hear anything.
光希
Mitsuki?
它在干什么呢
What's it been doing?
那个外星人
The alien?
什么都没干
Nothing.
没变化
No change?
没有 上次你进去后就没变过
No, not since the last time you went in.
读取数据没有突然增大 也没有发送求救信♥号♥♥
No monitor spikes. No Maydays.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我能听见那个外星人说话
I can hear the alien speaking.
我还以为通讯被黑后 它就没在与外界沟通
I thought it wasn't communicating since the hack.
又开始了 或者从没停止过
It started again. Or it never stopped.
你知道这种情况是因为... - 因为我能听见
And you know this because... - Because I can hear it.
就像一个低沉的声音
It's like a low sound.
我脑中出现的咔哒一声
A clicking inside my head.
与其说是听到 不如说是我感觉到的
It's something I sense more than I hear,
而且是来自那个外星人
and it's coming from the alien.
你怎么知道是来自它 - 感觉
How do you know it's from the alien? - A feeling.
我觉得我和它的互动 在某种程度上把我们联♥系♥在了一起
I think my interactions with it somehow connected us.
我们尚未探测到它发送的任何信♥号♥♥或辐射
We haven't detected any signals or emissions from the alien
自从摧毁了那些运输舰后
since we destroyed the carrier ships.
这不在我们监控的任何频率上
It's not on any frequency we are monitoring,
但我知道它在说话
but I know it's speaking.
它在躲着我们
It's hiding from us.
我们得逼它现身
We need to flush it out.
你有提议要怎么做吗
You have a proposal?
我想去激怒它
I want to provoke it.
把它激怒到一定程度 它就现身了
Provoke it to the point where it shows itself.
你打算怎么激怒它
And how do you plan to provoke it?
让它痛苦
By causing it pain.
如果你反而让它变得更有攻击性怎么办
What if you provoke it to become more aggressive?
要是上面那玩意派来更多屠♥杀♥者怎么办
What if that something up there sends more killers?
如果事情再次变得更糟怎么办
What if it makes everything worse again?
如果它让你变得更糟怎么办
What if it makes you worse?
把实验室里所有的设备都给我
I'll need every piece of equipment we have in the lab.
瓦久...
Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo.
(瓦)
瓦久...
Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo. Wajo.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
我以为它会停止
I thought it would stop.
我能坐下吗
Mind if I sit?
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
我从来没有任何兄弟姐妹
I never had any brothers or sisters.
你们很要好吗
You two close?
曾经是
Were.
我们曾是一家人
We were a family.
是 我明白你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
一家人围坐在桌前吃晚餐 对吧
Dinners round the table, right?
所有的晚餐
All those dinners.
就只是...晚餐而已
They were just-- just dinner.
但我愿意用一切 去换一顿这样普普通通的晚餐
But I'd give anything to have one dumb dinner like that.
只是和我父母吃顿普普通通的晚餐
Just a normal nothing-dinner with my folks.
她总惹我生气
She annoyed me all the time.
我们以前什么事都能吵起来
We used to get into fights about everything.
现在我觉得所有那些都很蠢 明白吗
It all just feels so stupid now, you know?
是的 我懂
Yeah, I know.
但它让我们珍惜我们所拥有的
But it makes us appreciate what we have.
以及还在身边的人
And who we have.
你妈妈很棒
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表