剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
我还正常吗
Am I normal?
你的脉搏不规律
Your pulse is irregular.
大脑活动 还没结果...
Brain activity, inconclusive--
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
它们的语言
Their language.
遍布在我的脑海中
It's filling my mind.
我们一步一步来
Let's take it one step at a time.
你还记得进入森林时都发生了什么吗
What do you remember from your trip into the jungle?
我没在森林里
I wasn't in the jungle.
光希 我在森林里找到的你
I found you, Mitsuki.
你一个人在里面游荡
You'd wandered out there all alone.
我没在森林里
I wasn't in the jungle.
我在它们那里
I was in them.
我记得自己跟随它们的声音
I remember following their voices,
寻找那道光
digging for the light.
寻找它们的世界
Looking over the world.
那艘母舰
The mother ship.
那些入口都通向母舰
That's where the portals go.
如果我能学会控制入口 我们就能送人进去
If I can learn to control them, we can send people through.
我得再进去一次
I have to go again.
一个行动需要记忆才能被再次执行
To be repeatable, an action requires memory.
你能诚实地说你的记忆完好无损吗
Can you honestly say yours is intact?
这到底是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
“鬼地方”绝对名副其实
Hell is definitely the right word for it.
比利
Billy?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
他是她的家人
Is he family?
算是吧
Something like that.
将军说这些人被送回来时就是这个样子
The General said that they were returned this way.
送回来 你是说...
Returned? You mean...
天啊
Jesus.
菲利克斯
Felix?
内尔斯
Nels?
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
下面还有这样的人吗
Are there any more down here?
没了 都在这里了 他们在给这些人做测试
Nah, this is it. They're just running tests on them.
想知道他们为什么会被送回来
To see why they were sent back at all.
去他的 比利 我带你回家
To hell with that. You're going home, Billy.
还有你们所有人
All of you.
罗丝 他们回不了家
Rose, they're not going home.
看看他们什么样
Look at them.
仔细查 加固阵地 行动
Dig deep! Fortify position. Move out!
我来放哨 我们得离开这儿
I'll keep watch. We need to move out.
我曾向所有来过警局 打过电♥话♥的人保证
I made a promise to everyone who stopped by the station, who called.
发誓会不惜一切代价找到这些人
I swore I would do whatever it took.
每一张寻人启事上的每个人
Every face on every poster.
是 现在知道这些人在哪 你对他们的亲属也能有交代了
Yeah, and now you know where they are. And you're gonna tell them.
交代什么
Tell them what?
说我抛下他们自己走了
That I left 'em?
但你和其他人一样清楚失去亲人的痛苦
But you know well as anyone what it's like to live with loss.
若能再见你儿子一面 你不也愿意倾其所有吗
Wouldn't you have given anything to see your son again?
我不要见这样的他
Not like this.
现在 外面那些人 那些你承诺过的人
Right now, the people out there, the people that you promised,
有一样我没有的东西
they got what I don't.
就是希望 希望值得人们为之战斗
Hope. Something to fight for.
你不能让他们见到自己亲人 现在的这副模样 对吧
You can't bring their loved ones back looking like this. All right?
不管怎样 他们至少能待在这
And at the very least they can be here,
有人会查明问题所在并努力救治他们
and somebody can figure out and try to help them.
但与此同时 你和我得回到外面的世界
But in the meantime, you and I, we need to go back out there,
去帮助那些真正需要帮助的人
and we gotta help the ones who actually need it.
真该死
Goddamn it.
崔弗 我们还要回来这里 到那时候...
We are coming back here, Trev. And when we do--
我们会带他们所有人回家
They're all going home.
嘿 我们得马上离开
Hey. We gotta move, now!
走吧
Let's go.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
跪下
On your knees!
我们不想惹麻烦 - 闭嘴 快跪下
We don't want any trouble. - Shut up! On your knees!
把武器推到前面去
Slide 'em forward.
我抓到了两个逃犯...
I got two escaped prisoners--
嘿 松手
Hey, back it up!
现在跪下
Get on your knees now.
快点 跪下...
Come on, get on your knees! Get on your knees!
你没事吧 - 没事
You good? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
等出去了再谢我吧
Thank me when we're out of here.
我设法回到...
I've managed to go back...
我每次进去那里 都对它有更深的了解
And each time I've gone, I've gotten a better sense of it.
我们本希望你能画张地图
We were hoping you could create a map.
我试着和其他孩子一起画一张
I tried to make one by working with the other kids.
每个人对外星人世界的体验都不同
Everyone's experience of the alien world is different.
不可能 - 但你觉得你现在知道
Can't be. - But you think you now know
自己到底去了什么地方
where you've been traveling to?
把那地方画出来 并非所有人都看得懂
Drawing it out wouldn't make sense for anyone.
我马上就来
I'll catch up.
但不到一小时前 我人就在那里
But I was there less than an hour ago.
我也不知道怎么回事
Look, I don't know how, okay?
但...我到它们的母舰上了
But I've-- I've been traveling to the mother ship.
这就是我召集这次会议的原因 将军
That's why I called this meeting, General.
卡斯帕收集到的信息
The information Caspar has gathered,
他和其他孩子一起绘制的地图
the maps he's made with the other children,
都指向那艘飞船
all paint a picture of that ship.
问题是 我们要如何袭击它
The question is how do we strike it?
有一道光
There's a light.
母舰上有一道光
There's a light up there.
比其他光都亮
Brighter than the rest.
它们不想让我靠近 但我能看到
And they don't want me to get to it but I can see it.
我觉得是这道光把所有外星人连接在一起
And I think it connects them, all of them.
因此 若我们攻击它们...
So if we hit them--
相当于攻击所有外星人
We hit all of them.
就算这孩子真能回到那里
Okay, let's say the kid can get back up there.
伊达贝尔这里的入口 通常会把人送回到同一个地方:坑洞
The portal here in Idabel usually returns people to the same place: the crater.
至于他们在哪被带走 如何被带走 这些是随机的 无法预知
And as for picking them up, how and where is random, it's unpredictable.
即使能找到这个入口
Even if we could find it,
我们也不知道如何长时间控制它 以便让我的人安全进入
we wouldn't know how to control it long enough for my men to enter safely.
希望我们在亚马逊的团队 可以帮忙回答这个问题
I hope our team in the Amazon can help answer that question.
他们中有一位刚和卡斯帕一起在母舰上
One of them was up there with Caspar.
他们很快会上报更多信息给我
They'll be updating me shortly.
地球上人类宜居的区域已经缩小
The areas of our planet fit for human habitation have shrunk.
猎杀者正在大肆屠♥杀♥我们的军队
Hunter-killers are decimating our forces.
在这个世界上 我们已经无处可逃了
There is nowhere else left for us to run in our world.
所以我们务必要把这场战争 带到它们的世界
So we need to take this war to their world.
卡斯帕
Caspar?
崔凡特
Trevante?
幽灵卡斯帕
Caspar the Ghost.
入侵
第二季第十集[季终]
立刻把手举起来
I wanna see your hands in the air, right now!
照我的命令做
I gave you an order!
等等...别开枪 我...认识他 - 将军 他是谁
Wait, w-w-w-wait. No, I-- I know him. - General, who is this?
女士 我是崔凡特科尔 前美国海豹突击队队员
I'm Trevante Cole, former US Navy SEAL, ma'am.
现在是闯入基地的囚犯
Current prisoner for breaking into this base.
对不起 主席女士
I'm sorry, Madam President.
我们这儿今天出了点事
We had an incident today
因此科尔军士长被关了起来
which is why Chief Cole was in confinement.
请允许我们把犯人送回牢房♥
Permission to return the prisoner to his cell?
不 我认识崔凡特 好吗
No. I know Trevante. Okay?
他...在伦敦帮过我
He-- He helped me back in London.
是他带我去的医院 还冒着生命危险救我
He took me to the hospital, and he risked his life to save mine.
如果不是他 我早死了
I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for him.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表