剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
我以为你死了
I thought I lost you.
是 差点死了
Yeah, you almost did.
杰米拉
Jamila...
她找到了我 - 她也活着
She found me. - She made it too.
主席女士 请下令 - 将军
Madam President, please? - General,
让你的人先退下
tell your men to stand down.
我们来听听他要说什么
Let us hear what he has to say.
你怎么找到我们在伊达贝尔的基地
How did you find our base in Idabel?
卡斯帕指引我来的
Caspar, he led me here.
他的那些画和画本
His drawings, his book.
你还留着呢
You still have it?
这是我一直以来唯一留着的东西
It's the only thing I hung on to this whole time.
它支撑我...坚持下去
It kept me-- It kept me going.
它把我带到了这个小镇 这个基地
It led me to this town, this base.
这些都在你的画本上
It was all in your book.
所有人都觉得我精神失常
And everyone thought I was crazy.
而现在你就在那里
And now you're there.
我在这里
I'm here.
我早就知道
I knew it.
知道什么
Knew what?
我知道这一切都是有原因的
I knew this was all for a reason.
我刚听到你说要和卡斯帕一起上母舰
I heard you saying you're gonna go to the mother ship with Caspar.
若你要派兵上去 那我要加入
If you're sending soldiers, I'm in.
这里不是阿富汗 孩子 这可不是普通任务
This is not Afghanistan, son. This is no ordinary mission.
没错 如果你派上去的士兵
Exactly. If you send soldiers up there
不了解他的想法和工作方式
who don't know how he thinks or how he works,
那相当于是把错的武器送上战场
you are sending the wrong weapons to war.
女士 我才是正确人选 这次任务的唯一人选
Ma'am, I'm the one. The only one for this mission.
我完全信任他
I trust him with my life.
感谢你主动请缨 但我不信任你
I appreciate that. But I do not.
我们耗费了太多心血 花了太长时间 不能把这任务
We've worked too hard, too long to hand this mission
交给我们无法控制的人
to someone we can't control.
整个镇子的士兵都受控于你
You got a town full of soldiers you can control.
而我几乎躲过他们所有人 潜入基地
And I got through damn near all of them.
这进一步证明了你对当局缺乏尊重
That further proves your lack of respect for authority.
因此 请你回到牢房♥中 或回家去
So, you can go back to your cell or you can go home.
只有这两个选项
Those are your options.
我不会对此任务袖手旁观
I'm not walking away from this.
这样的话 你会被送回牢房♥ 将军
Then you'll be walked back to your cell. General!
不...等等
No. No, wait!
我们所剩的时间寥寥无几
Time is not one of our luxuries.
你们现在就告别吧
Say your goodbyes and say them now.
我们确实从未好好告别过
Guess we never did get to say goodbye.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You too.
你没事吧
You-- You all right?
他不想让我陷入昏迷
He doesn't want me to go under.
连试都不让我试
He doesn't even want me to try.
也许是因为他在乎你
Maybe he cares about you.
胜过一切 甚至胜过他自己
More than anything, even himself.
我大老远跑到这里可不是为了现在停手
I didn't come all this way to stop now.
他在上面时会需要我
He needs me up there.
话虽如此 那如果我们在下面也需要你呢
Yeah. And what if we need you down here?
听着 我是说...
Look, I'm just saying, right--
我的意思是 看看这张画
I mean, look at the drawing.
我看了成百上千次了 怎么了
I've looked at it hundreds of times. Thousands. What of it?
是 好吧...这是你吧
Yeah, okay, right. That's supposed to be you. Yeah?
这个是卡斯帕
And Casp here?
他在一个星球上 而你在另一个星球上
He's on one planet and you're on the other.
你说过卡斯帕知道将会发生什么事
You told me Caspar knows what's coming.
他的...这些画就是...答案 或是线索 随便怎么说
His-- His drawings are the-- the answer, or clue, or whatever.
那样的话 这幅画也不例外
So, why would this be different?
如果不是注定的 他何必这样画呢
Why would he draw something unless it was meant to be?
有时候 你盯着某样东西看太长时间
Sometimes, you stare at something long enough,
就会看到自己想看的
you see what you want to see,
你所...希望看到的
what you-- what you wish it could be.
但并不意味着那是真的
Doesn't make it real.
不管你有多希望它是真实的
No matter how much you wish it was.
蒙蒂
Monty.
听着...我...只是想说我们需要你
Look, I'm-- Look, I'm just saying that we need you.
这个世界需要你
The world needs you.
仅此而已
That's all.
这么说 你不知道 阿尼莎有没有找到莎拉
So, you don't know if Aneesha found Sarah?
我们走散了
We got separated.
但如果我逃了出来 她也可能已经逃出来了
But if I got out, there is a chance she did too.
有发现吗 - 所有频段都试过了
Anything? - We've tried all the bands.
瑞秋 鲁迪 阿尼莎
Rachel, Rudi, Aneesha.
继续试
Keep trying.
可能是他们关掉了步话机 或者... - 我跟你说 只剩我们几个了
They could have their walkies off or-- - I'm telling you we're the only ones left.
其他人不是被抓 就是... - 这可不一定 知道吗
Everyone else is either captured or-- - You don't know that. Okay?
我们还是要抱有希望
We just have to keep up hope.
也许我们得现实点 克拉克
Maybe we need to be realistic here, Clark.
我们得离开伊达贝尔
What we need to do is get outta Idabel.
我们不能就这样丢下莎拉和阿尼莎离开
We can't just leave without Sarah and Aneesha.
她们就在基地里 - 那个基地处于高度戒备状态
They're in the facility. - And that facility is on high alert.
里面的士兵正在搜捕我们 听啊
They're looking for us. Listen.
我们带阿尼莎来到了这儿 为此损失惨重
We got Aneesha here. And we've bled to do it.
我们现在只能希望她找到了莎拉 然后想想我们下一步该怎么做
Best we can do now is hope she's with Sarah and figure out our next move.
克拉克
Clark.
这是我从一个士兵身上弄来的 好吗
I got this off of one of those soldiers, all right?
有点损坏 但也许我们可以用它来监听
It's a bit busted up but maybe we can use it to listen in.
我看看能不能把它修好
I'll see if I can get it working.
但先跟你们打个招呼 等这里戒备没那么严 我就走人
But just so you all know, when the coast is clear, I'm gone.
谁想跟我一起走 随时欢迎
Anyone who wants to join is welcome.
不
No!
马里克小姐 时间不多了
Time's running out, Miss Malik.
我们充其量只有一些线索
We've got at best a handful of clues
有关这些外星人是什么 如何打败它们
as to what these aliens are and how to beat 'em.
那个碎片就是其中之一
And that shard is one of them.
你之前竭尽所能保管它
You did everything you could to hang on to it.
你一定知道怎么使用它
You must know how it works.
请你协助我们
Please, give me some help here.
你的人掳走了我女儿
Your men took my daughter.
我看得出你很爱她
And I can see that you love her very much.
那你说说看 为了让莎拉活下来 你都做了什么
So, tell me what have you done to keep Sarah alive?
什么意思 - 自外星人入侵地球以来
Excuse me? - Since the invasion started.
你偷过别人的东西吗 欺骗别人 还有更糟的
Did you take from people? Lie to them? Worse?
对 为了家人 我都做过
Yes. I did. For my family.
我得让数百万个家庭存活下来
Well, I have millions of families to keep alive.
这就能让你正当地 将孩子从母亲身边掳走吗
And that makes it okay to take a child away from her mother?
不能 但别无他法
Not okay. Just necessary.
如果这样做能赢下一场战争
If it could mean winning a war...
马里克小姐 我想说的是
What I'm saying, Miss Malik, is that
无需置疑 我们正在与怪物作战
when you're fighting with monsters, and believe me, we are,
这种情况下 有时必须采取一些...
sometimes you have to do things that seem...
残忍♥的手段
Monstrous.
拜托了
Please.
那个碎片使我和家人安全
It kept me and my family safe.
所以我才一直留着它
That's why I held on to it.
但我不知道如何使用它
But I don't know how it works.
当它靠近外星人时会有反应
It reacts when it's close to aliens.
可以伤害它们 杀死它们
It can wound them, kill them.
但我不知道它能不能对付新型外星人
But I don't know if it'll work against these new aliens out there.
你儿子呢 他知道吗
And your son? Does he know?
你女儿说是他发现了那个碎片
Your daughter here said that he was the one that found that shard,
他可以和碎片交流
that he could speak to it.
如果我们能和他谈谈
If we could talk to him.
联♥系♥到他
Get a hold of him...
带我们回牢房♥吧
Take us back to our cell.
你已经抓住我的一个孩子了
You already have one of my kids.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表