剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
(地球 美国 怀俄明州 皮尔斯营地以北161公里)
消除我们的恐惧
Banish our fears.
支持并维系我们
Uphold and sustain us.
消除我们的恐惧
Banish our fears.
支持并维系我们
Uphold and sustain us.
克拉克 我是布拉德福德 我们过去了
Clark, it's Bradford. We made it through.
你们可以出发了
You're all clear to go.
收到 一会儿见
Copy that. We'll see you soon.
兄弟们 走吧
Move out, folks.
杰克逊 出发
Jackson. Let's go!
好的 大家慢慢开 稳一点
Okay, everyone, slow and steady.
留心前车的尾灯
Keep your eyes on the taillights in front of you.
一旦穿过浓雾 我们就在前面集♥合♥
Once we get through the fog, we're gonna rendezvous up ahead,
保持警觉
so stay alert.
收到 -收到
Copy that. - Copy that.
你觉得皮尔斯营地的防御能力有多强
How fortified do you think Camp Pierce would be?
无从知晓
No way to know.
但我们可能会走运
But we could get lucky.
什么
What?
你说什么 -你刚说什么了
Excuse me? - What did you say?
我没说话呀
I didn't say anything.
没事了
Never mind.
昨晚你说“我以为它会停下来”
What did you mean last night
这话什么意思
when you said, "I thought it would stop?"
你说的那个碎片
This "shard" thing.
它在你这儿多久了
How long have you had it?
有一阵子了
I found it a while back.
它第一眼看上去像个垃圾 但是...
It just looked like junk, but...
但是什么
But what?
我也说不好
I don't know.
感觉很特别
It felt special.
不知何故 它很与众不同
It was different somehow.
感觉它把我和某样东西联♥系♥起来了
It felt like it was connecting me to something,
我想是吧
I guess.
就好像它属于我
Like it was mine.
克拉克 看见了吗 左前方
Clark, you seeing this? Up to the left.
是的 看见了
Yeah, I see it.
看来有一个混♥蛋♥玩意在跟着我们
Looks like we got one of those fuckers.
你怎么了
What's going on?
卢克 你没事吧
Luke? Hey, are you okay?
这些声音说我们必须离开这里
The voices. They're telling me we have to get out of here.
哪些声音
Which voices?
这里有危险
There's something out there.
我们要马上离开
We have to go now.
所有人 开快点...
Everyone, go, go, go!
玛利亚...玛利亚被袭击了 -该死
Maria! Maria! It got Maria! - Shit!
克拉克 玛利亚死了...
Maria's gone, Clark! Maria's gone!
继续开 无论你做什么 都不要停车
Keep going. Whatever you do, don't stop.
妈妈... -克拉克 我们得回去找她
Mom! Mom! - Clark, we gotta go back and get her.
别脱离车队
Stay in the convoy.
克拉克 -在...
Clark. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
有一个在我这儿
Got one of them.
在右边跟踪我们 个头巨大 不像任何...
Tracking us on the right. It's huge. Not like anything--
汉利
Hanley.
克拉克 汉利和杰克逊被攻击 它...
Clark! It got Hanley and Jackson! It got--
克丽丝
Chrissy?
克丽丝 说话
Chrissy, come in.
来了更多只
There's more!
克丽丝 汉利 说话 汉利...说话啊
Chrissy, Hanley, come in. Hanley, come in. Hanley!
这些声音...越来越大了
The voices. They're-- They're getting louder.
它们在战斗
They're fighting.
它们在撤退
They're falling back.
克拉克
Clark!
入侵
第二季第六集
(地球 法国 巴黎)
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
阿尔夫 我们很快会找到吃的
We'll find something soon, Alf.
她说什么呢
What's she saying?
我想她是说这里不安全 让人们...
I think she's saying it's not safe. She's telling people to...
撤离
Evacuate.
对 -那是什么
Yeah. - What's that?
我知道这是什么
I know what it is.
人们写这些字条是希望能找到某人
They're notes from people hoping to find someone.
或是希望被找到
Or hoping to be found.
也许这上面有爸爸妈妈写的
Maybe there's one from Mum and Dad.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我看起来像要干什么 我要写张字条
What does it look like? I'm writing a note.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我遭遇什么不测
Because if something happens to me,
有很小的几率 我爸妈有一天会发现的
there's a small chance my mum and dad might find out one day.
(爱你)
(伦敦的贾米拉休斯顿曾来过这里)
(我爱你 妈妈)
我们会安然无恙的
Nothing's gonna happen to us.
我们会找到卡斯帕
We're gonna find Casp.
然后去烧死几个该死的外星人
And then we're gonna light up some motherfucking aliens.
小佩 还有多远到医院
Pen, how much further to the hospital?
再走10公里就到了
Just another 10 kilometers.
天快黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
这儿离你父母家有多远
How far to your parents' place?
不太远
Not that far.
好
Okay.
我们今晚到你父母那儿过夜 日出时再继续行动
We'll hole up there for the night and then crack on at sunrise.
那儿有吃的吗 -等下就知道了
Do you think there'll be food? - Well, I guess we'll find out.
(来自伦敦的 阿尔菲阿德穆勒瓦曾来过这里)
(爸爸 妈妈 爱你们)
到了
This is it.
一定在上面某处
Must be up here somewhere.
蒙蒂 我想知道为什么爸爸妈妈 以前从不让我们来这里
Monty, I wonder how come Mum and Dad never let us come here before.
这里看起来不像是允许孩子来的地方
This don't look like the kinda place that allows kids.
也许会让小狗进来 但是...
Little dogs maybe, but...
这是你父母家 很酷嘛
This is your parents' place? But it's, like, cool.
看啊 那把椅子就像个秋千
Look, that chair's like a swing!
快看那些老式黑胶唱片
Check out the old vinyl.
你很想他们吧
You miss 'em, eh?
是的
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
找找看有没有吃的
See if there's anything to eat.
土豪们晚餐就吃这些
So, is this what bougie people have for dinner?
一些小餐
Like little bites and things.
不是
No.
这是土豪们不想吃晚饭时
It's what bougie people have for dinner
吃的东西
when they don't actually wanna have dinner.
这就像露营一样
It's just like camping.
我一直想去露营 那种真正的露营
You know, I've always wanted to go camping. Like, real camping.
不是在后花♥园♥假装露营 而是在野外进行一次真正的冒险
Not in the back garden, but, like, a proper adventure in the wild.
这绝对算得上野外了
Well, this is definitely proper wild.
那东西有什么问题吗
What's wrong with it?
这些饼干里有花生酱
There's peanut butter in these crackers.
怎么 你对花生过敏吗
What, are you allergic to peanuts or something?
不 是我妈妈对花生过敏 我们家里从来都没有花生制品
No, my mum is. We're not allowed them in our house.
蒙蒂 你觉得爸爸妈妈会不会在巴黎
Monty, do you think Mum and Dad are here in Paris?
小佩 我相信我们很快就会找到他们
I'm sure we'll find them soon, Pen.
你没事吧 -我很好
You okay? - Brilliant.
你几乎没吃什么东西
You barely ate anything.
我不是很想吃变了味的饼干
I guess I'm not that hungry for stale crackers.
那我们能吃更多了
More for us then.
真不吃吗
You sure?
你和我一样对明天感到兴奋吗
You excited as I am about tomorrow?
对 算是吧
Yeah, kinda.
还有点紧张 过了这么久能再见到他
And kinda nervous too. You know, seeing him after all this time.
紧张 为什么紧张 那是卡斯帕啊
Nervous? About what? It's Casp.
如果卡斯帕不在那里呢
And what if Caspar's not there?
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表