剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
I guess those aliens weren't dead after all. They were just napping.
对 但它们醒来时不一样了 好像在进化什么的
Yeah, but they woke up different, like they're evolving or something.
真好啊 我们对付第一代时 已经束手无策了
That's great. We barely knew how to fight the first ones.
我们还能怎么阻止这些...
How else are we going to stop these...
这些... -天啊
these-- - Jesus.
看起来这些混♥蛋♥被击中了
Looks like it hit those bastards.
所以这些人都是从这里来的
So this is where all those people came from.
那边被堵住了
Well, that way's blocked.
是 看起来上面也有一根带电的电线
Yeah. Looks like a live wire up there as well.
我们从这边走吧
Let's go through this way.
堵住了 我们从这里穿过去
It's blocked. Let's cut through here.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
就像火车残骸里的汽车残骸
It's like a car wreck inside of a train wreck.
真是个烂摊子
What a mess.
听着 佩妮又累又冷
Look, Penny's exhausted and freezing.
她需要休息 鉴于我们 暂时被困在这里 我们...
She needs to rest, and seeing that we are stuck here for the moment, we--
所以你要放弃 是吗
So you're giving up, yeah?
我就知道 -我不是要放弃 混♥蛋♥
Fucking knew it. - I'm not giving up, you prick.
我只是要求休息一下 -“要求休息”
I'm just calling a break. -"Calling a break"?
所以说你现在是队长了
So you're team captain now.
你们俩别吵了
Stop fighting, both of you.
杰姆 你觉得呢
Jam, what do you think?
算了
Forget it.
我和达尔文去找些补给品以弥补损失
Me and Darwin will go scavenge up some supplies to replace what we lost.
走吧 你们好好休息啊
Let's go. Enjoy your break, yeah?
不行 好吧
Nope. Okay.
那我们来看看这辆车 好吗 -这辆吗
Then let's check this one, yeah? - This one?
对 -这辆行吗
Yes. - This the one?
是的 很不错 这辆可以
Yeah, great. This will work.
好了 佩妮 上车吧
All right, Penny. Hop in.
看啊...毯子什么的应有尽有
See, look. Blanket and everything.
好的 佩妮 躺下吧
Okay, Penny, lie down.
好 枕头堡 我们来了
Okay. Pillow fort, here we come.
配备了夜灯
Complete with a night-light.
好了
All right.
好的
Okay.
小佩 晚安
Good night, Pen.
你几个小时一言不发
You haven't said a word in hours.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我是说 除了这一切以外
Besides, I mean, everything?
你很会照顾她 知道吗
You're good with her, you know?
你听起来很惊讶
You sound surprised.
我只是从没见过你那样
I've just never seen you like that.
你真的了解她的需求
You really know what she needs.
之前你们说的是什么 “你向左转 再向右转...”
What was that thing before? "You turn left, turn right..."
那个
That.
迷宫
The maze.
是不是很奇怪
Weird, innit?
几年前家里情况不好的时候 佩妮就会...
A few years back when things got bad at home, Penny would get these--
像那样发作 明白吧
these attacks, you know?
我发现只有某些东西能让她平静下来 比如地图和...
I noticed only certain things would calm her down like maps and--
巴士路线图
and bus routes.
我们在各处都放了这些东西 当她害怕时 我们就拿出一张
We'd stash them everywhere. And when she did get scared, we'd pull one out
然后 追踪路径
and trace a path.
但有一次 我们正在散步 一个骑脚踏车的人被撞了
But, one time we were on a walk, and a cyclist got hit.
一辆奔驰车猛地撞上他 那家伙直接飞过了街
Mercedes just hammered him. The bloke flew across the street,
摔到了佩妮面前
a few yards from Penny.
老天啊 -是
Christ. - Yeah.
佩妮失控了
Penny lost it.
完全失控 地图什么的都没用
I mean completely lost it. No map, nothing.
于是 我当场编了这个迷宫
So, on the spot, I made up this maze.
天啊 听起来很蠢 但是...“向左转 向右转”
God, it sounds so stupid, but-- "Turn left. Turn right."
从那以后 我们就一直这么做
And that's what we've been doing ever since.
你解决了问题
You fixed it.
而且迷宫的功效更好
Made it better.
听着 这一切都不怪你 你知道的 对吧
Listen, you're not to blame for all this. You know that, right?
但确实是我的错
But I am though.
这一切都怪我
This whole mess is on me.
被困在隧♥道♥里 周围都是怪物
Trapped in a tunnel, surrounded by monsters.
没有吃的 没有出路
Nothing to eat and no way out.
面对这种困境 我束手无策
And I can't fix it.
我应该听我妈的话
Should've listened to my mum.
如果我乖乖待在家里 我们都会更安全
We'd all be better off if I'd just stayed at home.
我和小佩不是
Not me. Not Pen.
我说什么都无法让她离开家
Nothing I said could get her out of the house.
真的是说什么都没用
I mean nothing.
但你做到了
But you did.
你给我们带来了希望
You gave us hope.
看看她的下场
And look where it got her.
听着 这不重要 好吗 佩妮不是现在唯一需要休息的人
Look, it doesn't matter, okay? Penny's not the only one who needs rest right now.
不如你也去休息 我来值第一班岗
Why don't you join her? I'll take first watch.
不 我不需要睡觉 我需要思考
No, I don't need to sleep. I need to think.
那就散个步
Take a walk.
通常对我有效 -是 明白 谢谢
Normally helps me. - Yeah. Got it. Thanks.
很抱歉 我只想一个人待着
I'm sorry. I just wanna be alone.
好 没问题
Fine. All good.
又找到两个道路照明弹
Another couple of road flares.
一共多少个了 -五个
How many does that make? - Five.
还有两个水瓶 一些饼干和撬胎棒
Plus two water bottles, some biscuits and a tire iron.
还有一些蹦极和登山装备 从那边的法国阿尔卑斯度假村带来的
And some bungees and some climbing gear from Mr. French Alps Holiday over there.
我们不可能出得去 这是路的尽头了
No way we're going through this. It's the end of the line.
你们找到什么好东西了吗 很可怕吧
You find anything good? Pretty grim, eh?
是 一些 饼干 所以...
Yeah. Some biscuits, so--
太好了 我快饿死了
Oh, great. I'm starving.
嘿 只有紧急情况才能吃
Hey! Emergencies only.
哥们 你看看周围吧 现在就是紧急情况
Look around, mate. It's the very definition.
阿尔夫 他说得对 路被堵住了
Alf, he's right. The path's blocked.
那边根本过不去
There's no getting past that.
再说 我也很...饿 所以...
And plus, I'm pretty M-- Marvin anyway, so...
不错嘛 和老二国王一唱一和
Nice. Cozying up with King Prick over here.
他以前在学校折磨你和卡斯帕的时候
When he used to torture you-- torture Caspar back at school,
是谁为你挺身而出的
who was it that stuck up for you?
是你 -对
You did. - Yeah.
不管我是否希望你那样做
Whether I wanted you to or not.
你说什么
Excuse me?
听我说 不是所有事 都非得靠吵架解决 阿尔菲
Look. Everything doesn't have to be a fight, Alfie.
我们做的一切都是为了生存 没错 蒙蒂当年就是个混♥蛋♥
We do things to survive. And yeah, Monty was a bag of dicks back then,
现在他有时还是 但现在你跟他一样坏
and he still can be sometimes, but right now you're just as bad as him.
好 随便你吧
Fine. Whatever.
但我还是不信任你
But I still don't trust you.
你觉得自己很了解我 对吧 -不 完全不了解 这就是问题所在
You think you know me so well, don't you? - No, I don't at all. That's the problem.
好吧
Fine.
问我什么都行 我知无不言
Ask me anything. Open book.
知无不言啊
Open book, eh?
好 《玫瑰之吻》
All right. "Kiss from a Rose."
那首90年代的烂歌♥ 为何会在你的播放列表里
What's that '90s abomination doing in your playlist?
小蒙蒂心碎了 -不关你的事
Little Monty get his heart broken? - None of your business.
这就是信任的代价
If you want trust, this is the price.
你知无不言 那我就问我想知道的
Open fucking book and I just picked the page.
该死的
Fucking hell.
那是我父母的歌♥ 好吗
It's my parents' song, okay?
我五岁还是几岁时 经常看他们跟着这首歌♥跳舞
I used to watch them dance to it when I was five or whatever.
他们过去常常对彼此笑 那种发自内心的笑
They used to smile at each other. Like, real smiles.
所以没错 我有时会播放
So, yeah. I play it sometimes
因为这能提醒我一切都曾经美好过
'cause it reminds me that things-- things were actually good once.
蠢蛋 现在开心了
Happy now, twat?
好吧 我去散步
Fine. Walk it is.
是不是像那辆巴士
It's like the bus, isn't it?
就是爱德华兹老师在车祸前开的那辆
The one Mr. Edwards was driving before the crash.
看起来像个被压扁的汽水罐
Looked like a crushed-up fizzy drink can.
我们活着出来了
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表