剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
有时得撤离到凶险的地势
sometimes over treacherous terrain.
军方和人道救援正扩大范围 以建立...
...military and humanitarian aid is spreading to create a...
玛琳 晚上好
Evening, Marlene.
...严重情况正继续
...serious situation is developing...
来
There.
待客之道到此为止
Now the hospitality part's over with.
两个逃犯来我家干嘛
Why is a pair of fugitives in my house?
你们最好小声点 我刚哄双胞胎睡着了
And keep your voices down. I just got the twins off to bed.
我知道这...
I know this is--
我只是...我知道
I just-- I know.
相信我 要是我们有其他地方能去 我们一定...
And believe me, if we had anywhere else to go, we would--
你危险吗
Are you dangerous?
他危险吗
Is he?
不 天啊 不是
No. God, no.
因为他们说你们很危险
'Cause they're saying you are.
女士 我向你保证 我们...
Ma'am, I promise you, we're--
抱歉 这是家人间的谈话
I'm sorry, this is a family conversation.
我们还是家人吧
We are family, still?
在法律上还算吧
I mean, legally?
那至少还算
Well, there's that at least.
玛琳 你光是跟我们说话 就已经是冒着风险
Marlene, you're taking a risk even talking to us.
我无法表达这对我有多重要
I can't tell you what that means to me.
但是一定是值得的
But it's gonna be worth it.
为了找到比利
To find Billy.
你...
You...
你知道比利怎么了吗 你知道他在哪里吗
You know what happened to Billy? You know where he is?
我们有一个线索 真正的线索 我们只是需要一点时间
We have a lead, a real one. We just need a little time.
你能给我们一点时间吗
Can you give it to us?
这里不豪华 但过夜没问题
It ain't pretty but it'll do for the night.
谢谢 -你们可以待到天亮
Thank you. - You got it till sunup.
天啊
God.
所以你要聊聊那件事吗
So, you wanna talk about it?
你是指比利吗
You mean Billy?
对 他是谁 是她丈夫之类的吗
Yeah. Who is he? Like, her husband or something?
不 他是我的丈夫
Nope, he's mine.
我们可以先坐下吗
Can we just sit down?
比利不是坏人 一直都不是
Billy wasn't a bad man. Isn't.
没说谎 没出轨
Didn't lie, didn't cheat.
但我们的关系很紧张 而且我们之间的问题也从未得到解决
But we hit a rough patch, and it never smoothed out.
一言不合就吵
Talking led to fighting, and...
所以我们就互不理睬了
So, we just stopped talking.
这样持续了好几个月
For months.
然后有一天 他说他想要小孩
Then, one day he said he wanted a baby.
我说:“真好笑 我想离婚”
And I said, "That's funny. I want a divorce."
可能这并不好笑
Guess it wasn't really that funny.
他跑来和他姐姐玛琳一起住
He came here to stay with Marlene, his big sister.
两天后 泰森警长消失 外星人来到地球
Two days later, Sheriff Tyson vanished and the aliens came.
其他人也陆续失踪 然后军队来到这里
And then others vanished and the military came.
再后来 比利也失踪了
And then, Billy vanished.
然后你就来了
Then you came.
我本希望他从我的生活中消失
I wanted him gone.
但不是这种方式
But not like this.
感觉这都是我的错
It feels like it's all my fault.
我儿子生前生病了
My son was sick.
他小小的身体很疼 知道吗
His little body was hurting, you know?
非常疼
So much.
有那么一刻 我只希望那种痛苦能消失
And for a moment I just wanted the pain to go away.
所有痛苦 我们所有人心中的痛苦 全都...
All the pain, inside all of us. Just...
消失不见
stop.
然后...
And then...
医生进来宣布消息
the doctor came in and broke the news, you know?
像这样失去某个人真的会让人心碎
It really shakes you up, losing someone like that.
这种痛苦会消失吗
Does it ever stop?
消失的话我会跟你说
I'll let you know.
我会跟你说
I'll let you know.
快点
Come on.
这该死的雨偏偏选在我们离开时开始下
This bloody rain, right as we're leaving town.
就像我们的家乡一样 -才不像家乡
It's just like home. - This is nothing like home.
去找些补给品 好吗
Let's get supplies, yeah?
喂 看这里
Oi, look here.
好耶 补给时间到了
Oh, yeah! Re-up time!
别管下雨了 我会先被塑胶淹死
Never mind the rain, I'll be drowning in plastic.
只剩特大号♥了 只能先将就着用 好吗
All they've got left is extra-large. We'll have to make do, yeah?
我们收到消息 说外星人攻击事件正在蔓延...
We're receiving word of alien attacks spreading...
用这个怎么样
What about this instead?
小佩 那个没用 放下来 -什么 才不会
That's trash, Pen. Now go put it down. - What? No.
看到没 吊牌还在 是全新的
See? Tags. Brand-new.
那伞还能用吗
Does it even work?
我会让它能用
I'll make it work.
好 把那个给我 好吗 -不要 你会直接丢进垃圾桶
All right, give it to me now. Okay? - No. You'll just throw it in the bin.
小佩 快给我 -不要
Pen, give it to me now. - No!
小佩 手放开 -不要
Pen, let go of it now! - No!
没事
It's okay.
是外星人吗 -当然是
Was that them? - 'Course it's them.
卡斯帕 你感觉到它们吗 像在我妈的医院时那样 它们离得近吗
Casp, can you feel them? Like before, in Mum's hospital. Are they close?
拜托 你不是跟它们有连结吗
Come on, I thought you were connected to them or whatever.
我什么都没感觉到
I don't feel anything.
这是好事 对吧 也许它们走了
That's good, right? Maybe they've moved on.
该死 那只离我们好近
Shit! That one was close!
听起来它们正在闯进建筑物
Sounds like they're breaking into buildings.
不...
No. No, no, no.
嘿 等等 你没事...小佩 牵着我
Hey. You're okay. You're okay, Pen. Take my hands.
好 小佩 你没事
Okay, Pen. You're okay.
它们要冲进来了 对吧 我们在坐以待毙
They smash in here, yeah? We're sitting ducks.
天行者 快变成绝地武士
Time to Jedi up, Skywalker.
蒙蒂说得对 我们不能留在这里 快走吧
Monty's right. We can't stay here. Come on.
该死
Fuck!
卡斯帕 能给我们指个方向吗 告诉我们走哪边安全
Casp? Can you give us a direction? Tell us which way is safe?
这边
This way.
好 我们走
Fine, let's go.
卡斯帕 你带路
Caspar, you lead.
快跑...
Go! Go!
快跑
Run!
可恶 是死路 该死
Oh, shit! It's a dead end! Fuck!
各位 我们该怎么办
Guys, what do we do?
大家 走这边
Guys, this way!
它们来了 -把门打开 快进去...
They're coming. - Get it open! Go, go, go.
进去...
Go, go, go.
快点 -跑啊...
Hurry! - Go! Go!
见鬼
Holy fuck.
天啊 -快...佩妮 这里
Oh, my God. - Go, go, go, Penny. Here you go.
这栋楼有五层楼高
It's a five-story drop!
喂 搞什么 你直接把我们带到它们面前
Oi! What the hell? You led us straight to them!
嘿 我们该怎么办
Hey, what do we do? What do we do?
卡斯帕
Casp?
我不想再听他的话了 是他把我们害得这么惨
I'm done listening to him! He's the reason we're in this mess!
打开...快打开
Open. Open! Open it!
打开...
Open! Open! Open!
打开... -佩妮
Open up! Open! Open! Open it. - Penny.
打开...
Open. Open.
我听到它们的声音了 它们来了
I hear them! They're coming!
打开 -我们相信你 结果现在被困在这里
Open! - We trusted you, and now we're stuck here!
好
Okay.
你跟我 左 右 左 我们没事
You and me. Left, right, left. We're fine.
我们很好
We're fine.
不 我们没受困
No, we're not.
我们走
Let's go!
嘿 老兄 听说过奥尔曼营地吗
Hey, man. You hear about Camp Allman?
怎么了 -全灭
What? - Gone.
整个连一夜之间全被灭了
An entire company wiped off the grid overnight.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表