剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
第121天
又来了一艘更大的飞船
Again, a larger ship has arrived.
迄今为止 外星人入侵地球整整四个月了
Today marks the fourth month since the aliens invaded our world.
漫长的四个月 这是地球上最艰难的时期
Four long months. The hardest our world has ever known.
我们饱受苦难 失去了生命
We have suffered. We have sacrificed lives,
家园和亲人们
land, loved ones.
尽管已有数百万人死亡 我们地球防卫联盟仍然在坚守
And yet, with millions gone, we here at the World Defense Coalition
每天都在利用各国提供的 一切资源为你们而战
are fighting for you every day with every resource of every nation.
我们正在竭尽全力 去了解并战胜我们的敌人
We are doing everything we can to understand and overcome our enemy.
我们呼吁你们也出一分力 请与军方合作
We ask for your help. Please cooperate with the military,
遵守所有法规 并撤离受污染地区
comply with all codes, and evacuate contaminated areas.
外星孢子如今已经污染了 地球上30%地区的空气
The alien spores have now infected the air in over 30% of our planet.
我们已经为来自所有被感染地区的 难民们建立了避难所
We have set up shelter for refugees from all infected areas.
我们正在共同努力 通过一个世界 一个联盟 把你们带到安全的地方
We are working together, one world, one coalition, to bring you to safety.
团结起来 我们必将赢得这场战争的胜利
Together, we will win this war.
团结起来 我们必将重见天日
Together, we will see the other side of these dark days.
当太阳最终从没有侵略者的天空中升起
And when that sun rises on a sky free from our invaders,
那将会是人类有史以来最光明的一天
it will be the brightest day our species has ever known.
地球 日本 大阪
快跑...
Run! Run!
别担心 我们会找到你妈妈的
Don't worry, we are going to find your mama.
WDC是地球防卫联盟吗?
WDC, World Defense?
你们是联盟的人?政♥府♥的人?
You're with the Coalition? Government?
是大和光希吗?
Mitsuki Yamato?
这里有很多人有危险
There are people here in trouble.
我们不是来救他们的 - 放开我
We're not here for them. -Let go of me!
你们说什么?
What are you saying?
放开我 你们干什么?
Let me go! What are you doing?
我们必须救助所有人
We need to help everyone!
你们是政♥府♥的人啊 去救助所有人 你们在干什么?
You're the Government! Help everyone! What are you doing?
放开我
Let me go!
放手
Let me go!
达摩科技
让我下去
Let me down!
放开我...
Let go of me. Let go of me!
让我下去...
Let me down, let me down.
放开我
Let go of me.
我们接到命令... - 不断有人在死去
We have orders-- - People are dying!
我明白 - 我必须帮助他们
I understand. - I have to help them.
我们会输掉这场战争
We are losing this war.
让我下去
Let me down.
放我下去 人们有危险 需要帮助
Let me down, people are in trouble and need our help.
我们要带你去一个 能帮我们赢得这场战争的地方
We're taking you somewhere that could help us win...
一个你可以拯救所有人的地方
...somewhere you could save everyone.
放开我...
Let go of me. Let go of me.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
对印度的袭击 现在正在向西蔓延到巴基斯坦
...attacks in India are now spreading west into Pakistan,
引发了一场难民危机 援助组织称...
creating a refugee crisis that aid groups are calling
地球 英属哥伦比亚
...迄今为止最严重的入侵
the worst of the invasion thus far.
地球防卫联盟报告称大气中的氨含量
The World Defense Coalition is reporting ammonia levels
正以惊人的速度上升
rising at an alarming rate round the atmosphere,
有些地区的浓度接近百万分之二百
with some areas approaching 200 parts per million.
来自边缘组织“运动”的支持者们
Supporters from the fringe group, the Movement,
继续给防卫联盟制♥造♥麻烦
have continued to cause problems for the Coalition.
今天早上 一支补给车队 在前往该地区一个幸存者营地的途中
This morning, a supply convoy was ambushed and stripped of rations
遭到伏击 其运载的粮食被...夺走
while headed for a survivor's camp in the... region.
这种性质的袭击有所增加 - 有糖果吗?
Raids of this nature have increased... - Do you have any candy?
粮食短缺问题继续恶化 - 什么?
...the food shortage continues to worsen... - What?
果冻?冰激凌?
Jell-O? Any ice cream?
孩子 我们这里几乎没什么吃的了 一个月前就断了冰的供给了
Kid, we barely have food. We stopped getting ice a month ago.
...前往最近的营地
...make their way to the nearest camp.
好吧 那毛绒玩具呢?
Okay, then what about stuffed animals?
比如泰迪熊?不一定非是熊啦
Like a teddy bear? It doesn't even have to be a bear.
可以是水獭、海豹、钥匙链上的兔子...
It can be an otter, a seal, a rabbit on a key chain--
嘿 谁带你来这儿的?
Hey. Who brought you here?
我妈妈 她在洗手间
My mommy. She's in the bathroom.
洗手间?
Bathroom?
要有钥匙才能用洗手间
You need a key for the bathroom.
你就在这儿待着别动
You wait right there.
迪拜和圣地亚哥 目前基本上没有受到影响
...Dubai and Santiago remain largely untouched at this time,
这表明气候和地形 可能会影响它们的进攻决定
suggesting that climate and terrain may play a role.
卢克 我们得走了
Luke, we gotta go.
嘿 - 17、16...
Hey! - Seventeen, sixteen...
12、11
Twelve, eleven,
10、9...
ten, nine...
嘿 外面的那人
Hey! You, out there!
8、7...
Eight, seven...
卢克呢? - 他刚刚还跟着我呢
Where's Luke? - He was right behind me.
快把门给我打开 - 你哥哥在哪?
Open the damn door! - Where's your brother?
把门给我打开
Open the damn door!
卢克 出什么事了?你还好吗? - 妈妈 我拿了工具 看
Luke, what happened to you? Are you okay? - Mom, I got tools. Look.
卢克 你懂规矩
Luke, you know the rules.
一旦他们开始朝门那边移♥动♥ 你有17秒的时间逃走
The moment they move for the door, you have 17 seconds to get out.
你刚用了超过30秒
You took more than 30.
你可能在超时的那几秒内就死了 我们可能都死了
You could have died in those seconds. All of us could have.
但我们没死 好吗?
But we didn't, okay?
我们需要这些工具 - 卢克 你懂规矩
And we need these. - Luke, you know the rules!
17秒
Seventeen seconds!
是的
Yeah.
我懂规矩
I know the rules.
马上到了
We're almost there.
那是它们的飞船
It's their ship,
巴西 亚马逊雨林
就是我们从天上打下来的那艘
the one we shot out of the sky...
我知道那是什么
I know what it is.
她来了 主席
She's coming, Madam President.
我希望这次你是对的
Well, I hope you're right this time.
我们已经缴获这艘飞船近四个月了
We've had that ship for nearly four months now.
如果你不能快速取得进展
And if you can't provide progress fast,
联盟将不得不接管这次行动
the Coalition will have to take over the operation.
我得提醒您 没有我的资金 什么行动都不会有
Might I remind you there wouldn't be an operation without my funding.
所以严格来说 它属于我 而不是某个山寨联♥合♥国♥
So, technically, it belongs to me, not some United Nations knockoff.
这可不是你的一件昂贵玩具 尼基尔
This is not one of your expensive toys, Nikhil.
我只是跟你复述 其他世界领导人对我说的话
And I'm telling you what the world leaders are telling me.
我们要看到成果
We need results.
上周 这张地图几乎80%是绿色的
That map was nearly 80% green last week.
现在已经快接近75%了
Now we're clinging to 75.
所有国家都有无法居住的地区
There are dead zones across whole countries.
照这个速度 它们会改变我们的大气 在...
At this rate, they would have terraformed our atmosphere in--
是的 主席 我理解现在的局势
Yeah, I can do the math, Madam President.
你可以告诉其他领导人很快就会有成果
And you can tell the rest of your leaders that results are on the way.
再见了
Bye-bye.
这边请
This way, please.
欢迎...
Welcome, welcome.
你终于来了 我激动到了无法言喻的程度
I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have you here.
你会说英语 对吗?
You speak English, yes?
我们已经找了你一个多月了
You know, we've been trying to track you down for over a month.
我们以为在金泽找到你了 但是 哎
We thought we had you in Kanazawa, but--
我们到的时候你已经离开了
You were gone by the time we got there.
所有人都离开了 除了它们以外
Everyone was gone. Everyone but them.
是的...你想喝点什么吗?要吃点什么?
Right. Right. Would you like a drink? Something to eat?
我有一个很棒的厨师 他会做亚洲菜 他什么菜都会做
I have a fabulous chef. He can do Asian. He can do anything.
你把我带到这里来干吗?
What the hell am I doing here?
直入主题啊
Oh. Straight to business.
我喜欢 好吧
I like it. Okay.
那我们就不寒暄了 好吗?
Let's get the pleasantries out of the way, shall we?
我是尼基尔卡普尔
My name is Nikhil Kapur.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
谁不认识你啊
Everyone knows who you are.
是的...
Right. Right.
有时我会忘了在这一切发生前 我们曾有自己的世界
Sometimes I forget there was a world before all this.
事实上 我从来没忘记过
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表