剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
看到这些震中了吗
You see these seismic epicenters here?
叠加上外星人活动区域的话...
If we overlay the alien activity...
地震发生在没有外星人的地区
The seismic activity took place in the alien-free zones.
卡斯蒂略医生来电
Doctor Castillo's on the line.
请她稍等
Let her wait.
在亚马逊地区
In the Amazon,
地震是由外星人的活动引发的
the earthquakes emanated from the alien activity.
伊达贝尔计划那边的地震则来自那个坑洞
At the Idabel Projects, the earthquakes emanated from the crater.
老天啊
Dear God.
这说明没有外星人的地区 很可能还是有外星人
So, the alien-free zones are most likely not free of aliens.
我们认为这里面的每个震中 都有活跃的外星实体出没
We believe that each of these epicenters is evidence of an active alien entity.
但怎么会这样呢
But how?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
我们应该能看得到它们吧
We would have seen them, no?
它们能让飞船隐形 目前的解释是它们...
Well, they can cloak their ships. Our working theory is that they--
它们也能让自己隐形
They can cloak themselves?
它们可能无处不在
They could be anywhere.
主席女士 我们想确认您收到了 我们发送的关于那个外星实体的信息
Madam President, we wanted to make sure you received our message about the entity.
在被摧毁前 它暴露了自己是...
Prior to it being destroyed, it revealed itself to be--
一个入口
A portal.
是的 我收到了报告
Yes, I received the report.
是那个要为 摧毁此资产而负责的科学家发来的
From the scientist responsible for destroying the asset.
主席女士 是光希救了我们
Mitsuki saved us, Madam President.
是她阻止了地震的爆发
She stopped the earthquakes.
让我跟她谈谈
I need to speak to her.
她现在...没空
She's not... available.
她现在没空
She's not available?
我们周围都是外星人 人们不断死去 食物即将耗尽
We have aliens surrounding us. People are dying. Food is running out.
而大和小姐现在却没空
And Miss Yamato is not available?
没空谈话 对
Not to talk, no.
在你的眼皮底下 我们失去了两个 最具智慧 对战争最有帮助的人才
That's two of our best minds lost on your watch.
还有在他们之前进去的那个科学家
Plus the scientist that went in before them.
我说得对吗
Is that correct?
我需要的资料...
I need data from...
哪儿去了
Where did it go?
那份报告 原先在这里的
The report. It was just here.
肯定有某个特征
There has to be a signature.
某种规律
A pattern.
它们是一个网路 一个蜂巢结构
They're a network, a hive structure. They're a network, a hive structure.
在某处肯定会有某种特征
There's a signal somewhere.
我可以绘制地图 如果能找到信♥号♥♥ 就能追踪它...
I can map it. If I can find a signal, I can track it...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
什么事
What do you want?
我跟主席谈过了
I spoke to the president.
他们不会给我们其他入口的资料
They're not going to give us the data from the other portals.
为什么 那些外星实体就是入口
Why? The entities are portals.
一个遍布全球 互相连接的网络 我们可以绘制成地图
An interconnected network across the globe. We can map it.
他们的科学家在画了
Their scientists are working on it.
我们都认为你需要休息
We all agree that you need to rest.
由于我们不再拥有资产了
And since we no longer have an asset...
光希
Mitsuki.
我快有所发现了
I'm close to something.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
有时候 崩溃会让人误以为是突破
Sometimes a breakdown can feel like a breakthrough.
休息吧
Rest.
拜托
Please.
跟我来
Follow me.
休息
Rest.
好
Okay.
休息
Rest.
跟我来
Follow me.
为什么
Why?
跟我来
Follow me.
什么都没有
Nothing...
这里什么都没有 纯粹浪费时间
Nothing here... waste of time...
崩溃 只是...
A breakdown, just a...
鸟类能感应地球磁场
Birds are attuned to our planet's magnetic field.
我认为外星人也与地球磁场相连
I think the aliens are connected to that field.
这些都是相互关联的
It's all interconnected.
光希 所有事物间皆有联♥系♥
Everything's connected, Mitsuki.
你也不例外
Even you.
让自己接地减压
Ground yourself.
让自己接地
Ground yourself.
连接...
...connected...
连接 都连接在一起...
...connected, all connected...
连接着什么
To what?
连接着什么
Connected to what?
有人吗 能听见我说话
Hello. Can you hear me?
光希 所有事物间皆有联♥系♥
Everything's connected, Mitsuki.
有人吗
Someone there?
在另一边的...那个男孩
The boy... on the other side...
他是关键
He's the key.
我必须找到他
I have to find him.
入侵
第二季第九集
能检查一下这个吗 - 我现在就查
Can you check this please? - Okay, I'll check it now.
不明白 他快不行了
I don't understand. We're losing him.
没问题 该死 - 我不明白
It's fine, damn it. - I don't understand.
他快不行了
We are losing him.
试试肾上腺素 - 叫醒他
Try Epinephrine. - Wake him up.
后退
Stand back.
嘿 看着我
Hey. Look at me.
你叫什么名字 - 卡...卡斯帕莫罗
What's your name? - Caspar Morrow.
你在哪里 - 法国
Where are you? - France.
好 不要恍神...
Okay. Stay with us. Stay with us.
出什么事了
What happened?
我看见一道光
I saw a light.
我看见一道光 比我以往见过的任何光都要明亮
I saw a light brighter than I've ever seen before.
那些外星人这次攻击了我
They attacked me this time, the aliens.
感觉像是我越靠近那道光 它们...就会反击
And it was like the closer I got to that light, they fought back.
一定是它们想保护的什么东西吧
Must be something they want to protect?
你能找出那是什么地方吗 那道光代表什么
Can you find out what that place is? What that light means?
我不知道 - WDC想要一份地图
I don't know. - The WDC wants a map.
还没画好
It's not ready.
加布里尔 不要逼他们
Don't pressure them, Gabriel.
我得回去那里 我要查出那是什么地方
I need to get back in there. I need to find out what this place is.
但如果你陷入昏迷 醒不来了怎么办
But what if you go into a coma you can't wake up from?
如果是那样 希望我对它们造成的伤害 不逊于它们对我的伤害
If that's what happens, then hopefully I've hurt them as much as they hurt me.
不行 在我咨♥询♥WDC前 谁都不准擅自行动 知道吗
No. No one does anything until I consult with the WDC. Understood?
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
你们在下一个地方找不到莎拉的话 我会继续找她
If you don't find Sarah at the next place, I will keep looking for her.
是我们
We.
我们会继续找她
We will keep looking for her.
但我不能一直拖着你们到处跑 损兵折将
But I can't keep dragging you all over the place, losing people.
要是出了事 我不能带卢克一起走 你会照顾他吗
If something happens and I can't take Luke with me, you would take care of him?
你根本不用问
You don't have to ask.
我必须问
I have to.
为了我自己
For myself.
如果你出事 我也会照顾瑞得
I would do the same with Ryder.
我知道你会
I know you would.
笑什么
What?
这是你的优点之一
It's one of the best parts about you.
你的坚强和意志力
Your strength, your will.
你为所爱之人奋战的样子
The way you fight for what you love.
真希望我们有更多时间
I wish we had more time.
也许我们以后会有的
Maybe we will, someday.
各位 起来干活了
Everyone, up and at 'em!
我们有15分钟收拾东西
Fifteen minutes to get our shit together
并开始这场盛大演出
and get this dog and pony show on the road.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表