剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
如果他说这些小孩能帮忙打赢战争 那我们就去找他们
If he says that these kids can help win the war, let's find them.
反正我们也没什么好失去的 -我们都不知道该如何着手行动
Come on, what have we got to lose? - We don't even know where to start.
这个怎么样
What about this?
奥尔良附近有一间实验室
There's a lab near Orléans.
或者他们原本在盖实验室 卡斯帕 你觉得可能吗
Or they were making one. Does that sound right, Casp?
对...应该吧
Yeah, yeah. I think so.
如果我注意听 我们就能跟着他们的声音走
If I listen, then we can follow their voices.
我觉得可以 我们走吧 -我也加入
Good enough for me. Let's go. - I'm in too.
是 好啊 有何不可
Yeah, sure. Why not?
就像你说的 也没什么好失去的 对吧 除了可能丢掉小命
Like you said, nothing to lose, yeah? Other than our bloody lives.
皮尔斯营地就在那里
There it is. Camp Pierce.
你觉得形势如何
So, what do you think?
我们会救回你的女儿
We're gonna get your daughter back.
我们会找地方潜入
We'll find a way in.
克拉克 你不觉得爬起来会很陡吗
Pretty steep climb, don't you think, Clark?
假设我们能通过大门
Assuming we make it through the gate.
从他们的营房♥来判断 那里至少有50名武装军人
It's gotta be at least 50 armed troops down there, judging by the barracks.
在做任何假设前 先用一天的时间来监视基地
Before we make any assumptions, give us a day to watch the base.
尽量收集资讯
Gather what facts we can.
克拉克 我们一直马不停蹄
Clark, we've been going nonstop.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们一开始有40人 现在只剩12人了
We started with 40. We're down to 12.
拜托 我们失去了杰克 -是14人
We lost Jack, for God's sake. - Fourteen.
算上卢克和我是14人
Luke and I makes 14.
我说的是真正能帮上忙的人
I'm talking people who can actually do something.
汉利 我正在帮你擦枪
I'm cleaning your gun, Hanley.
好了 每个人都能说出自己的担忧
Okay, now. People are welcome to voice their concerns.
还有人要说吗
Anybody else?
无意冒犯 但我们还愿意再失去多少人
No offense, but how many more of us are we willing to lose?
只为了救回一个人
All to get one back?
一个人
One?
她不是“一个人” 她是莎拉
She's not "one," she's Sarah.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
名字很重要 没了名字 人很容易就会被遗忘
Names are important. Without them, people are a lot easier to forget.
我跟你说我不会遗忘什么
I'll tell you what I'm not forgetting.
就是他引来它们
That he's the one who led them right to us.
不 我们无法肯定 -他在脑中听到它们的声音
No, we don't know that. - He hears them in his head.
你觉得那不是双向的吗 -不是那样
You think that's not a two-way street? - It's not like that.
他在雾中救了我们的命
He saved our lives back in the fog.
他阻止了那个逼近的外星人 -用说的就阻止它
He stopped that alien in its tracks. - Just by telling it to.
他还跟它们说了什么 -退后
What else has he been telling them? - Back off.
为什么 你怕我们知道真♥相♥吗 -你退后
Why? You afraid we might find the truth? - I said, back off!
各位 我们...休息一下
Everybody, just... take a breath.
你有事瞒着我们
You were keeping things from us.
那个外星人物品
That alien object thing?
你
You?
怎么偏偏是你
Of all people. Really?
好 那好...走吧 你们都离开吧
Okay, fine. Fine. Go. Leave.
我不需要你们 我自己去救她
I don't need this. I'll do it myself.
你错了 你知道吗 你需要他们
You're wrong, you know? You do need them.
下去以后你就会需要他们
You're gonna need them down there.
留下来
Stay.
跟他们好好谈谈
Talk to them.
我试过好好跟他们谈
I tried talking to them.
不 不是像军人那样谈 而是像普通人那样
No. Not as soldiers. As people.
冒着生命危险 害怕的普通人
Scared people, risking their lives.
对他们展现你真实的自己
Show them who you are.
读医学院时 我花了一星期 在一间癌症病房♥跟着一位医生实习
In med school, I spent a week shadowing a doctor in the cancer ward.
我看着人们得知死亡在它们体内滋长...
I watched people find out that death was living inside their bodies--
说这些干嘛 -你有别的地方要去吗
Where is this going? - You've got somewhere to be?
我忘了那一点
I'd forgotten about that.
也许我只是压抑了那样的想法
Or just pushed it down.
拒绝接受那一点 就像拒绝接受很多事
Pushed it away like so much else.
那周结束时 那位医师跟我说了一句话
The doctor, he said something to me at the end of that week.
他说:“最有可能活下去的
He said, "The ones who have the best chance of survival
是那些愿意为自己以外的人和事 而奋战的人”
are the ones who are willing to fight for something more than themselves."
也许是他们的家人或所爱的人 反正就是某个目标
Maybe it's their families, their loved ones, but something.
比生存还重要的目标
Something bigger than survival.
我忘了这一点
And I forgot.
直到我遇上了你们
Until I met you guys.
直到我看到你们奋战
Until I saw you fighting.
赌上你们的生命
Risking your lives.
牺牲你们的生命...
Giving your lives...
为了更重要的事物
for something more.
很抱歉你们为了找我爱的人 而失去你们爱的人
I'm sorry you lost loved ones looking for mine.
那样的痛苦实在...
Pain like that is...
但如果你们想收手 撒手不管 我完全理解
But if you want to stop, push it away, I understand.
相信我
Believe me.
在我认识你们之前 我也会那样做
That's what I would have done before I met you.
你们所有人
All of you.
嘿 -是我
Hey! - It's me.
他们在进行空中侦察 来这里
They're running air recon. Come here.
拿着这个 我从那个中士身上拿的
Hold this. Got it off that sergeant.
要是我没当过逃犯...
Well, if I wasn't a fugitive before...
不是首次提枪上马
Not your first rodeo?
真正会骑马的人不会这样说
People who actually go to rodeos don't say that.
我们得走了 -还不行...快点
We gotta go! - Not yet, not yet. Come on.
就在这里头
It's here somewhere.
我们刚刚看到的是什么
What did we see back there?
那个洞 那个蓝♥光♥ 仿佛有生命
That hole. That blue light. It's almost like it was alive.
因为下面有某个东西 外星人派来的东西
'Cause there's something down there. Something sent by them.
军方不想让任何人知道那是什么
And the military doesn't want anybody to find out what it is.
我就知道他们在骗我们 假装要保护我们
I knew they were lying to us, pretending to keep us safe.
你觉得那个叫卡斯帕的男孩 看到过什么吗
That boy, Caspar, you think he saw something?
他不只是看到过什么
He didn't just see something.
他看到过那个东西
He saw it.
本的农场到底是怎么回事
What the hell is happening at Ben's farm?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们得找出答案 快点 我们走
But we need to find out. Come on, let's go.
我知道一个安全的地方
I know some place safe.
这一定是某个撤离点
It must have been some kind of evacuation point.
这里毫无掩蔽
It's wide open.
很安全 我们走吧
It's clear. Let's go.
好 说吧
Okay. Spill it.
什么
What?
你显然有话想说 所以在你脑子还没憋坏前说出来吧
You clearly have something to say. So say it before your brain overheats.
我以为你会很开心
I figured you'd be happy.
就像我们其他人一样 因为我们经历了那么多事
Like the rest of us. I mean, after everything we've been through.
现在终于找到卡斯帕了
Now we've finally found Caspar.
有吗
Did we?
整间医院怎么会只有他活了下来
I mean, how was he the only one who survived in that hospital?
仅存的一人 -或是被丢下的
The only one left. - Or left behind.
对 都可以 为什么
Yeah, either way. Why?
听着 虽然我了解他的方法很烂 但我跟你们一样了解他
Look, in my own, I guess, shitty way, I've known him as well as any of you.
我看着他的双眼 看到了我以往带给他的那种恐惧
I looked in his eyes. I saw the fear I caused.
还有痛苦
And the pain.
对 我以前很乐在其中 但重点在于 当时我看到真正的他
And yeah, I got off on it. But the point is, I saw him.
现在我看着他 只看到... 不知道 什么都看不到 就像个空壳
Now I look at him and I see-- I don't know, I see nothing. Like a void.
你肯定也这么觉得
Tell me you don't see that too.
听着 卡斯帕的梦让我们找到了他
Listen. Caspar's dreams brought us to him.
所以我会相信那些梦 无论它们引我们前往何处
So I'm gonna trust his dreams wherever they lead.
你能做到吗 可以相信他吗
Can you do that? Trust him?
我相信你
I trust you.
我会追随你的那些梦
Your dreams are the ones I'll follow.
更新 更致命的外星人继续扩大攻击
...attacks of the newer, more lethal aliens continue their spread.
从太平洋西北地区朝洛矶山脉地区蔓延
From the Pacific Northwest toward the Rocky Mountain region.
目击案例增加...
With sightings on the rise...
丫头 怎么了 -氨的含量...
What's wrong, girl? - Ammonia levels...
在这些区域升高
in these areas,
越来越多的攻击事件 迫使许多社区居民撤离
and the increased number of attacks has forced communities to evacuate,
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表