剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
Actually, I never forget.
我只是很谦虚
I was just being humble there.
但我们没时间假装谦虚了 对吧?
But we don't have time for false modesty, do we?
找你来是因为那玩意在这儿
You're here because that is here.
而多亏了你 它才在这里
And that is here because of you.
因为你的编码 我们成功与那艘飞船接触
It was your codes that made contact with that ship.
那是人类与敌人唯一的一次交流
The only communication anyone has made with the enemy.
你的坐标实现了...
Your coordinates made it possible to
把那艘飞船从天上打了下来
shoot that ship out of the sky.
你为我们赢得了这场战争中唯一的胜利
You gave us the only win of this war.
这不是一场胜利
It wasn't a win.
只让事情变得更糟
It only made things worse.
你带我穿越半个地球 只为了看一艘报废的飞船吗?
Did you bring me halfway across the world to look at a dead ship?
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
它报废了?
It's dead?
你之前和它交流过
You communicated with it before.
我们想让你再和它交流一次
We want you to communicate with it again.
我们已经试过了
We've tried.
找了世界上最聪明的人们来尝试
Had some of the world's greatest minds in and out of it.
但还是只有一个人成功和它接触过
And still, there's only one person who's ever made contact.
就是你
You.
接触 交流 联♥系♥
Contact. Communication. Connection.
这是我们了解它们企图的唯一机会
It's the only chance we'll have to learn what they want.
它们来这里的原因
Why they're here.
以及如何阻止它们?
And how to stop them?
上次我和军方合作时 他们骗了我
The last time I worked with the military, they lied to me.
利用了我
They used me.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
因为我不隶属于军方 而且我也不相信他们
Because I'm not the military, and I don't trust them either.
我这辈子都在体制外工作
I've worked outside the system my whole life,
我唯一遵循的规定是...
and the only rule I've ever followed is...
“确保你总会打破一个规定”
"Make sure you're always breaking one."
你说它没报废是什么意思?
What did you mean when you said it's not dead?
你自己进去看看吧
Go inside. See for yourself.
我们只需要先给你做几个测试
We'll just need to run a few tests on you first.
什么样的测试? - 只是常规测试
What kind of tests? - Just standard.
记录你当前的心理... 和生理数据 以防万一
To baseline your psychology-- physiology-- in case something happens.
真的只是为了你的安全走个形式而已
It's a formality, really, for your own safety.
里面有什么?
What's in there?
如果你能回答这个问题 大和光希
Well, if you can answer that question, Mitsuki Yamato,
我们或许还有机会赢得这场战争
we might actually have a chance to win this war.
你们两个磨蹭什么呢? 我叫你们收拾东西 快点
Guys, guys. What are you doing? I said to pack up. Come on!
我喜欢这里 我们头一次有自来水
I like it here. We had running water for once.
还有床垫 虽然它们有点臭
And mattresses, even if they're a little stinky.
两票对一票 我们留下
It's two votes to one. We stay.
我是你们的妈妈 我们不搞民♥主♥那一套
I'm your mother. It's not a democracy.
还不到48小时呢 你都没有遵守自己制定的规定
It hasn't even been 48 hours yet. You're not playing by your own rules.
我们不能留下来 是因为你违反了规定 现在太危险了
We can't stay because you broke the rules. It's too dangerous now.
如果加油站的那个人报♥警♥了怎么办?
What if that man at the station called the authorities?
如果有人在找我们怎么办? 我们必须继续上路
What if there are people looking for us? We have to keep moving.
我厌倦了一直跑路
I'm sick of running all the time.
如果我们再往前走 就要开到海里去了
If we go any further, we're going to drive into the ocean.
我们不再往西去了 现在往北走
We're done heading west. We go north now,
到大♥陆♥的最北边 能走多远就走多远
to the top of the continent, as far as the roads will take us.
即使是在入侵前也没人住在那么远的地方
Nobody lives that far, even before the invasion.
没错 正因如此我们在那边会安全
Exactly. That's the point. We will be safe.
不受人类还是外星人攻击?
From aliens or humans?
杀死你♥爸♥爸的不是外星人
It wasn't aliens who took your father.
拜托了 收拾东西吧 快点
Please, pack your things. Come on.
该死
Shit.
你在找这个?
Looking for this?
你知道我们不能 让别人看见这个 永远都不可以
You know we don't expose that, ever.
卢克 把它给我
Luke, give it to me.
这玩意是我发现的 它能确保我们安全 因此我们能留在这里
I was the one who found it. It'll keep us safe so we can stay here.
卢克 是我在确保我们安全
I am the one who keeps us safe, Luke.
卢克 我让你把它给我 卢克 你要相信我
Luke, I said give it to me. Luke, you need to trust me.
你要相信... - 你内心那个小小的声音?
You need to trust-- - Your little voice inside?
一直以来 是我内心那个 小小的声音让我们活了下来
That little voice inside has kept us alive this whole time.
外面的整个世界正在被摧毁
The whole world out there is falling apart.
你、你妹妹、这个家就是我的整个世界
You, your sister, this family is my whole world.
我愿意做任何事来确保它的安全
I would do anything and everything to hold it together.
我内心也有一个声音 难道我的就不重要吗?
You know, I have a voice inside too. Shouldn't that count?
对 也重要...
Yes, it should. It should.
如果你的小声音知道如何开车 如何在黑暗中十字缝合伤口
When your little voice knows how to drive, how to cross-stitch a wound in the dark,
如何用配给的残渣做饭 如何照顾你的妹妹
how to make a meal out of ration scraps, how to take care of your sister.
我不只是在保护你 我在帮你做好准备 以防万一...
I'm not only protecting you. I am preparing you, in case...
以防万一什么?
In case what?
卢克 给她吧 我现在想走了 好吗? 所以是两票对一票
Luke, just give it to her. I wanna go now. Okay? So that's two votes to one.
如果我想一个人待在这里呢?
What if I wanna stay here on my own?
没这个选项
This is not an option.
你去哪我就去哪 反之亦然
Where you go, I go. Where I go, you go.
我们一起行动 这是我们的第一条规定
We go together. This is our first rule.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来...
Come here. Come here.
你在测量什么?
What are you measuring?
脑电图读数是兴奋和抑制电位
The EEG read is the summation of the excitatory
及其不断变化的总和
and inhibitory potentials and their constant change.
你是医生?
Are you a doctor?
认知科学家
Cognitive scientist.
测试后我会回答你所有的问题
I'll answer all your questions after the test.
远藤周作
Endō Shūsaku.
圆地文子
Enchi Fumiko.
卡拉斯 克♥林♥顿♥
Callas. Clinton.
你几岁读完研究生的?
At what age did you finish graduate school?
22岁
Twenty-two.
克里姆林宫
The Kremlin.
曼德拉
Mandela.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
什么时候第一次恋爱?
First time you fell in love?
第一次恋爱的时间?
First time you fell in love?
三年前
Three years ago.
你初恋的名字?
Name of your first love?
你得告诉我那个人的名字 - 为什么?
You need to tell me the person's name. - Why?
我们正在创建一个记忆基数
We're creating a memory baseline.
为什么?
Why?
我稍后再解释
I'll explain later.
你的初恋叫什么?
What was their name?
日向
Hinata.
日向回到日本了吗?
Is Hinata back in Japan?
没有
No.
设想这是你的女儿
Imagine that's your daughter.
生死关头
Life or death situation.
你必须在救她和救日向 之间做选择 你会救谁?
If you had to save her or Hinata, who would you choose?
救你的爱人还是救孩子?
Your lover or the baby?
爱人
Lover.
这些是某个建筑物倒塌时录下的声音
These are sounds recorded during the collapse of a building.
如果你必须在救爱人 和救父母之间做选择 你会救谁?
If you had to save your lover or your parents, who would you choose?
爱人
Lover.
一排无辜的人... - 爱人 我们能换个问题吗?
A line of innocent people-- - Lover. Can we move on?
照片里和你一起的人是谁? - 我的第一个大学室友
Who's with you in the picture? - My first college roommate.
一子
Ichiko.
这就是日向?
That Hinata?
那个宇航员?
The astronaut?
你是因为她才想和那艘飞船接触的吗?
Is she the reason you were trying to make contact with the craft?
你是因为她你才... - 对
Is she the reason you were-- - Yes.
你当时相信日向在那艘飞船上还活着?
Did you believe Hinata was alive on that ship?
这有什么意义?
What is the point of this?
那艘飞船被从天上击落时 你是否感到
Do you feel like you were responsible for killing Hinata
日向的死是你的责任?
when that ship was shot out of the sky?
你是否认为是你的责任... - 我听到问题了 那又怎么样呢?
Do you hold yourself responsible-- - I heard the question. What is your point?
你是否认为是你的责任... - 这根本无关...
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表