剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Impastor"...
"冒牌牧师"前情回顾
Don't! What are you doing, man?
不要 你在干嘛?
My plan was to take over Jonathan Barlow's life
我的计划是先顶替乔纳森·巴罗活着
till I figured out my next move.
直到想清楚我下一步该怎么办
We are very proud to have a gay pastor.
有一位同性恋牧师我们非常自豪
What are you doing? He plays for my team.
你在这儿干嘛? 他可是我这边的
I am not so sure about that.
我表示怀疑
What do we really know about this guy?
关于这个人我们真正知道些什么?
Baby, one more time!
宝贝们 再来一次!
You're very charming.
你很有魅力
You're leaving your wife for a hooker?
你为了一个妓♥女♥要离开你妻子?
Oh! She is no such thing!
她不是这样!
You told him to do this? No!
你让他这么做的? 没有!
Thou shalt not kill.
汝不能杀戮
You're under arrest for the murder of Jonathan Barlow.
你因为涉嫌谋杀乔纳森·巴罗被捕了
You're making a big mistake here.
你们抓错人了
Yeah, never heard that before.
呵呵 谁被捕了不这么说
It was over. I was going to jail.
完蛋了 我要去坐牢了
But at least it was better than getting killed by Damien.
不过总比被达米安杀了要好
Get down!
趴下!
Let's go! Let's go!
我们走! 我们走!
Wait. You're going after him?
等等 你们要去追他?
Guys, you really think this is a good ide...
两位 你们真的觉得这是个好主意吗...
Stick with him, man.
盯紧他 兄弟
You know I don't have a seat belt, right?
你们知道我没安全带的吧?
Damn! Where'd he go?
我日 他跑哪儿去了?
Looks like he lost you.
看来他把你给甩了
It's against regulation to give chase
载着平民去追踪嫌疑犯
with a civilian in the car.
是违规的
You're right. Good thinking.
你说得对 好想法
Who the hell is that guy?
那人是谁啊?
Damien Westbrook. You serious?
达米安·韦斯特布鲁克 你说真的?
Wwho's Damien Westbrook? Really, Tim?
谁 谁是达米安·韦斯特布鲁克 蒂姆 讲真?
He's one of the five most wanted men in Portland.
他是波特兰五大通缉犯之一
We had a whole briefing about him.
我们做过一个完全关于他的简报
Optional briefing.
非强制的简报
What's your connection with a big guy like that?
你和这样一个人物有什么关联?
I can't tell you. Why?
我不能告诉你 为什么?
Cause I haven't come up with a good lie yet.
因为我还没编出好谎话当借口
And then, like a gift from heaven, there it was.
然后 就像从天而降的礼物 有了
Okay, fine.
好吧
You might as well know.
你们知道了也无妨
I'm undercover FBI.
我是FBI的卧底
I've been working the Westbrook case for three years.
我负责韦斯特布鲁克的案子已经有三年了
That's bullshit!
扯淡!
You're Buddy Dobbs,
你叫巴迪·多布斯
and you killed Jonathan Barlow.
你杀了乔纳森·巴罗
Barlow jumped off a bridge.
巴罗自己从桥上跳下去自杀的
After I faked Dobbs' death, I needed a new identity fast,
在我伪装了自己的死亡之后 我需要一个新的身份 很紧急
so the Bureau gave me his.
所以局里给了我他的身份
Yeah, right. If you're FBI,
是么 如果你是FBI
let's see some ID.
让我们看看你的身份证明
Yeah, sure, because all undercover agents carry ID.
是啊 说的好像所有的卧底都随身带着身份证明一样
It's a big FBI badge we wear over our FBI T-shirts.
有一个FBI的徽章和一件印着FBI的T恤
Did you two bozos even graduate the academy?
你们两个傻大个从学校毕业了吗?
Of course we did. Why? What did you hear?
我们当然毕业了 为什么这么问? 你听说了什么?
We're not buying any of this until we can confirm it.
我们才不信的鬼话 除非能确认你的身份
I'm calling my buddy at the FBI. Good idea.
我打电♥话♥给我在FBI的哥们儿 好主意
I'm getting really worried about Buddy.
我真的开始担心巴迪了
I mean, why would he just run out like that?
他为什么就那样跑出去了?
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了?
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过这样的事情
Even when Pastor Willis' gallbladder burst he finished the service.
威利斯牧师胆囊破裂的时候他都尽忠职守
Oh, my gosh.
我的天呐
Do you think we should call Ladner General?
我们要不要打给拉德纳综合医院看看
Okay, let's not overreact. I'm sure he's fine.
我们也别太反应过度了 他应该没事的
Then why isn't he answering his phone?
那他为什么不接电♥话♥啊?
Damn it.
他妈的
My friend says he can't confirm or deny
我朋友说他没办法确认或否认
any undercover operations.
任何卧底行动
I don't have clearance.
我没有许可
Yeah, I could've told you that.
就是说啊 我本来也可以这么说的
Now unhook me. That doesn't prove you're FBI.
把我解开 这也无法证明你是FBI
Let's go down to Portland and sort this out.
我们去波特兰局里把这个问题解决了吧
Wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
I got a better idea. Yeah?
我有个更好的注意 什么?
You guys came up for a bust, right?
你们来是为了逮捕罪犯的是吧?
What if I let you take down Damien?
那如果我能让你们抓到达米安呢?
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
So I can stay undercover and go after his boss.
这也我就能继续卧底然后抓到他背后的大佬
24 hours... that's all we'll need.
24小时...只需要24小时
You could be heroes.
你们就能成为英雄了
Pros... we get a guy like Westbrook,
好处是...如果我们抓到像韦斯特布鲁克这样的大人物
we finally get some respect, maybe even a promotion.
就能扬眉吐气 甚至没准可以升职
Cons... if Dobbs is lying and he runs,
坏处是...如果多布斯在说谎 然后他逃了
we just let a murderer get away.
我们就让杀人凶手逍遥法外了
We can't let that happen. No.
这样的事情决不能发生 绝对不能
Not again.
不能再发生了
All right, you got 24 hours.
好吧 给你24小时
Wise decision, my law enforcement brothers.
明智的决定 不愧是我执法机关的弟兄
Hey! What the hell? You LoJacking me?
嘿 搞什么 你定位追踪我?
Call it insurance.
防患于未然
If you're FBI, we get a major bust.
如果你真是FBI 我们就要有个成功大追捕了
If you're lying, we still have you.
如果你撒谎 起码将你绳之于法了
Any problem with that, Club Fed?
有问题吗? 联邦特工老兄
No. No problem at all.
没 啥问题都没有
Hey, everybody. Buddy!
嘿 大伙儿好啊 巴迪
There you are! Oh, thank God you're alive.
你在这儿啊 谢天谢地你还活着
Are you hurt anywhere?
你受伤了吗?
Oh, my. What happened?
哦 我的乖乖 发生什么了?
You said you were going to the bathroom,
你说你去洗手间了
and then you never came back.
就一直没回来了
If you're on the junk,we have a right to know.
如果你在吸毒 我们有权知道
Look, I'm sorry for leaving,but on my way to the bathroom,
听着 我很抱歉 但在去洗手间的路上
I got a Pastor 911 call.
我接到一个紧急电♥话♥
Somebody was threatening to, uh...
有人想要试图...
end it all. Oh, my gosh!
了断生命 我的天
Who? That's confidential.
是谁? 严格保密
Luckily I was able to talk this troubled soul out of it.
幸运的是我挽救了这个困惑的灵魂
Couldn't do this on the phone?
就不能在电♥话♥里挽救吗?
Alden, he saved a man's life.
奥尔登 他救了那男人一命呢
Or woman?
也可能是女人
Let this be a reminder...
让我们以此为戒...
to cherish life...every day.
珍爱生命中的每一天
Now if you'll excuse me, I've been holding it in
恕我失陪 我这从刚刚布道开始就
since the sermon. Ooh. Ow.
一直憋着呢 噢 哇
I had two choices...
我有两个选择
go to prison or face a man who wanted to kill me.
进监狱 或是面对一个想要置我于死地的人
So I took number three... hack off this bracelet and run.
所以我选择了第三个... 拆解了这脚环 直接跑路
Hello, Pastor.
你好 牧师
Jesus.
天啊
You scared me.
你吓我一跳
You should be scared.
吓到你就对了
I don't take well to people ruining my marriage.
别人毁了我的婚姻 我可不轻饶
Yeah, I noticed.
发现了
You got quite a left hook there, Rocky.
你坐在这儿气势还挺足的 拳手洛奇
Your reference escapes me.
很遗憾你这个梗我完全get不到
Never seen the movie "Rocky"?
没看过那电影"洛奇"吗?
I don't enjoy entertainment.x7f
我不热衷于娱乐活动
What I do enjoy is my prominent standing
我热衷于在这个社区里
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表