剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, but once I pay you,
行 但是我一旦还清
you'll leave me alone forever, right?
你就会给我个清静 对么?
Right?
对吧?
Okay, once I give Damien this bag,
好了 一旦我给了达米安这个
which he'll think is full of cash,
他认为装满了钱的包
you come in and make the bust.
你们就冲进来逮他个正着
Copy that.
收到
I just activated the audio on the tether.
我已经激活了脚铐上的音频接收器
We'll be able to hear everything you and Damien say.
这样我们就能听见你和达米安的对话了
We should have a code word in case things go south.
我们应该定个暗号♥以防出差错
"Mozzarella sticks"?
马苏里拉芝士条?
"Mozzarella sticks"? What?
什么鬼? 干嘛?
I'm ordering room service.
人家只是在叫客房♥服务送吃的
All right, look, if I'm in trouble,
好了 听着 如果我遇上麻烦了
I'll say the word "table." "Table." Got it.
我会说"桌子" 懂了 暗号♥是”桌子”
All right, now we just wait till Damien calls me
好了 现在万事俱备 只等达米安
with the when and where, but be ready.
联♥系♥我时间和地点了 但是要保持警惕
Go-time could be any time.
他随时都可能联♥系♥我
Even at night? 'Cause we get off at 6:00.
晚上也会行动么? 可是我们六点就下班了耶
It was then I realized my biggest worry
那时候我意识到我最该担心的
wasn't these idiots arresting me.
不是这些蠢蛋会逮捕我
It was them getting me killed.
而是他们可能会害死我
I decided I'd better have a backup
我觉得我最好有个后备方案
if things went bad with Damien.
以防达米安那边搞砸了
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
What brings you over?
什么风把你吹来了?
I was in my shop yesterday,
我昨天在店里的时候
and I saw the strangest sight.
看到了奇怪极了的一幕
A middle-aged man slapping a pastor.
一个中年男子扇了一个牧师耳光
That is strange. Anyone I know?
嗯是挺奇怪 是我认识的人么?
What's going on, Buddy? I can't say.
发生什么事了 巴迪? 我不能说
You know, attorney-pastor privilege and all.
你知道的 律师牧师保密之类的
Oh, well, then can you tell me
哦 好吧 那你能告诉我
why you strapped a knife to your leg?
你为什么腿上绑了把刀?
I saw you through the window.
我从窗子外面看见你的动作了
Yes.
是这样的
I'm going to Ceravino's Steakhouse.
我正准备去赛维诺的牛排店
You know how tough their rib eyes can be.
你知道他们肉眼牛排有多硬
Buddy... FYI...
巴迪 另外呢...
I have a bottle of A1 strapped to my other leg.
我还绑了一瓶饮料在另一条腿上
Okay, you don't want to tell me, don't,
好吧 如果你不想说 我不勉强
but if you need help...
但是如果你需要帮助...
hey, I'm here for you.
我会帮你的
Hey, handsome. I'm glad you called.
帅哥 我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我诶
I'm starving for an apple wedge.
我已经迫不及待啦
What's wrong?
怎么啦?
Well, frankly, I'm embarrassed to say.
实际上 好难为情哦 我说不出口
I have heard this ridiculous rumor
我听荒唐的谣传说
that you are a-a-a...
你是一个...
Forgive me...
求原谅...
A-a lady of the night.
夜店妹子
It's true.
谣传是真的
Oh.
噢
If you expect an apology or for me to be ashamed,
如果你想听到抱歉的话或是为我感到羞愧什么的
you've got the wrong girl.
那你找错人了
No, it's not that.
不 不是这样滴
I-I tell you...
我-我告诉你...
I wish that you could see yourself the way I see you...
我希望你能看到你在我眼中潜力无限
full of beauty and kindness
美丽又善良
and endless potential.
的模样
Really?
真的?
You see me that way? I do.
你是这样看我的? 是的
But then...
不过话说回来...
I'm just a foolish old man.
我只是个蠢笨老男人
Not to me you're not. Oh, well, yes, I am...
对我来说你不是那样的 哎 其实我就是…
for believing that you could ever be interested
我竟然会相信你对我的感觉
in me as anything other than a client.
不仅仅是因为我是你的客户
Alden... Oh, now, please, don't.
奥尔登... 别安慰我了
Well, the steaks are tough at Ceravino's.
赛维诺的牛排确实很硬
I filled out a comment card about it.
我还填了一张意见卡呢
But how do you explain this?
但你怎么解释这个呢?
So yesterday I was in the park collecting pinecones
昨天我在公园为我的雕塑收集松果
for my sculptures, you know how I like to...
你知道我有多喜欢...
Skip ahead, please. Okay.
说话简单点 好
So I had just found this one
当我刚好发现了个
that was a little sappy,but salvageable...
有点软趴趴 但还有得救...
To the part that involves Buddy.
直接说涉及巴迪的部分吧
Right. I heard him talking to someone
好 我听到他和别人
on the phone about some kind of payoff,
在电♥话♥里说有关啥报酬的事
and he seemed upset.
而且他看起来很烦躁
Wait. So Buddy was at the park, too?
等等 所以巴迪也在公园咯?
Well, I was gonna tell you that,
好吧 我本来是要这么说的
but this one made me skip ahead.
但是某人却让我略过
Do you think that maybe he getting blackmailed?
你认为他会不会被敲诈了?
Huh. Do you think that's the real reason
呃 你们觉得这会是警探们
the two detectives wanted to talk to him?
想找他的真正原因吗?
Wait. So knives, blackmail, detectives...
等等 刀 敲诈 警探...
I mean, what do we think is going on?
我想说 由这些我们能联想到发生了啥?
I don't know.
不晓得啊
All I do know is that Buddy has always been there for us,
我知道的就是巴迪总是在背后默默支持我们
so now it's our turn to make sure
所以这次轮到我们保证他
that nothing bad happens to him.
他安安全全 不出任何岔子了
I should probably move in with him
我可能应该搬去和他一起住
until this crisis is over.
一直到危机解除
Have you spoken to Pastor Barlow lately?
你最近和巴罗牧师谈过了吗?
Yes, and after our conversation,
是呀 我们谈过之后
I've decided I'm not leaving you for another woman.
我决定不为别的女人离开你了
About time you came to your senses.
你终于恢复理智了
I'm leaving you because I can't stand you.
我想离开你是因为我实在受不了你了
And I don't care what you say...
而且我根本不在乎你是怎么看的…
a cucumber is a fruit.
黄瓜就是水果
And ever since my dear Norman passed,
自从我亲爱的诺曼没了之后
I've felt so alone.
我一直感觉很空虚寂寞冷
It's like the whole world's abandoned me.
就像全世界都抛弃了我
I got to go. But...
我得走了 但是...
Hey, you're still pretty bone-able.
你风韵犹存啊
Go to some cougar bar. You'll crush it.
可以去熟♥女♥酒吧 你绝对能hold住全场
I don't care if Hyde's in the can.
我不管海德是不是惹上了很多麻烦
Tell him to pinch it off. It's go-time!
告诉他赶紧解决 该行动了!
Get out.
出来
I guess you moved up the meeting.
看来你提前了会面时间
Goddamn, I was sick of being in trunks,
我滴神 我简直烦死被关在后备箱了
and I doubted I could count on another tree falling.
而且我十分怀疑这次还能有树砸下来帮我
Table. Table. Table.
桌子 桌子 桌子
Mozzarella sticks!
马苏里拉芝士条!
Where the hell are you guys?
你们这些家伙到底在哪呐?
Sorry, man, those 'zelly sticks
不好意思 兄弟 那些棒棒
really plugged me up.
真是让我上瘾了
Aw, damn!
噢 卧♥槽♥!
I had one thing going for me.
我起码还有一样东西
The element of surprise. Aah!
惊喜的元素!
Is this yours?
这是你的?
I found it back here. If you're gonna have people
我在这儿发现的 如果你要在后备箱里载人的话
riding in the trunk, it's really dangerous.
有这家伙真的很危险啊
Get out. Okay.
出来 好
Start walking. He's in trouble.
走起来 他正有麻烦呢
We got to get to him.
我们得去他那
Sweet. I've always wanted to drive one of those babies.
甚好 我早就想去试试那种宝贝儿们了
Yeah. Tim!
嗯 蒂姆!
You been here before? Keep moving.
你以前来过? 继续走别停
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表