剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢你
By the way, I could have sworn I had a red bra in here.
顺便说下 我明明记得我有个红色的胸罩在这儿
You haven't seen one, have you?
你看到了没?
I will keep my eyes open for that,
我会睁大眼睛帮你找找看的
but, oh boy, I gotta go. But good night.
但是哎呀我得走了 晚安!
Night.
晚安
Alexa, it worked.
阿莉克莎 奏效了
You can come over and get your stuff back.
你可以过来拿回你的东西
Yes!
太好了!
With the bra problem off my back,
搞定了胸罩的问题
I thought it was time to reconnect with Alexa
我觉得是时候重新联♥系♥ 阿莉克莎
and give her a good laugh.
逗逗她
Well, hello.
你好呀
One thing I never thought I'd say to you,
我从来没想过我会对你说的一句话
I have that same bra.
我有一件一样的胸罩
Clearly we both have great taste.
显然我们的品味一样好
One thing I always knew I'd say to you,
我一直知道我会对你说的一句话
you're under arrest.
你被捕了
Thanks for letting me change.
多谢给我时间换衣服
It wasn't for you. It was for me.
这不是为了你 是为了我
I'm still trying to get that picture out of my brain.
我还在试图把那个画面从我脑海里清除
Listen, I don't know how many times I have to tell you.
听着 我不知道跟你说了多少次
I didn't kill Ray Flores.
我没有杀雷 弗洛雷斯
Oh, I'm not arresting you for that.
我不是因为那个逮捕你
We know who the killer is.
我们知道凶手是谁
Ballistics traced it back to a Jasmine Evans.
弹道追踪指向嘉斯敏·埃文斯
Then what are you arresting me for?
那你干嘛抓我?
Remember when I gave you this little present?
记得我上次送你的这个小礼物吗?
It's got a listening device in it.
里面有个窃听装置
Heard every sound you've made over the past few days,
过去几天你干了什么都被听到了
including the incessant masturbation.
包括不断的打飞机
Uh, that's not illegal.
那又不违法
It ain't normal.
但也不正常
When I got a warrant for this,
当我拿到许可的时候
I knew you'd say something incriminating,
我就知道你会干些不遵纪守法的
and today you did.
今天你违法了
You're under arrest for attempted bribery
你因为试图贿赂公务人员
of a public official.
被捕了
But I didn't...
但是我明明没有...
Wait, you have the judge and me on tape?
等等 你把我和法官的对话录进去了?
Sheriff, I'm gonna give you a big kiss.
警长 我要给你个大的么么哒
You do, you'll get Maced.
你试试 看我锤不死你
Okay.
好吧
You talked to the sheriff?
你和警长谈过了?
I filled her in.
她已经知情了
You're good to go, Cobra.
你可以走了 眼镜蛇
You're free to leave, Agent.
你可以离开了 特工
Sorry I couldn't tell you anything,
抱歉我什么都不能告诉你
but you understand I was and still am deep undercover.
但是你要理解我仍在卧底
I suppose.
嗯哼
Your apology is accepted.
我接受你的道歉
I didn't apologize.
我没有道歉
Feels like you want to.
感觉你想道歉
There it is!
就是这个表情
You're forgiven.
我原谅你了
I was wrong about you. You came through.
我之前想错了 你来救我了
Oh, don't thank me. He's the one who got you out,
别谢我 是他把你弄出来的
thanks to his brilliant legal letter.
多亏了他那封天才律师函
Wait, really?
真的吗?
I want to be falsely modest, but I just can't.
我很想故作谦虚一下 但是我不能
Yes, it was me.
是的 是我
And I wouldn't mention any of this to Russell's brother.
要是我 我一定不会想拉塞尔的兄弟提起这件事的
But if you do, remember I saved the day.
但是如果你提了的话 记住 是我救了你
All right.
好吧
Time to celebrate. What's the occasion?
我们得庆祝一下 庆祝什么?
I talked to the sheriff.
我和警长谈过了
She's not going after us anymore.
她不会再查我们了
We're in the clear.
我们清白了
That's fantastic.
太棒了
And I've been thinking,
我一直在想
I'm not confused anymore.
我觉得我不困惑了
I don't know how it's gonna work,
我不知道未来会怎么样
but I know I need you in my life.
但是我觉得我的生命中不能没有你
I thought that would get a better reaction.
我以为你的反应会更开心一些
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
请联♥系♥QQ群:428872140
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表