剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Pretty sure they shot "ET" here.
他们肯定在这儿拍的电影”ET"
Cool hole, bro...
这洞真酷 老兄...
perfect for a bed of rosebushes.
种一床玫瑰丛正好
Or a body.
放个尸体也不错
Or a nice lemon tree.
或者一棵超棒的柠檬树
Come on, Damien. Can't we talk about this?
嘿 达米安 我们不能谈谈吗?
Why? So you can tell your cop friends about it?
为啥?你就可以告诉你的那些警♥察♥朋友了?
Now, I'll bet you're wired right now.
我敢说你现在身上肯定戴了窃听器
No. No, no, no, see!
不 不 不 看!
Look! I'm not!
你看!我才没有呢!
I'm not wired. Good.
根本没戴 很好
Now I can kill you without anyone hearing.
现在我可以神不知鬼不觉地干掉你了
Wait! I am wired!
等等!我确实戴了东西!
Look. Look, right here.
看 看 就这儿
Cops will be here any second, man.
条子们随时会来 兄弟
Then I better kill you fast.
那我最好快点干掉你
That was a bluff!
我蒙你呢!
Look, this thing doesn't even work.
看 这玩意儿根本没用
You can take your time.
你可以慢慢来 不着急
Get up. Come on.
起来 别这样
Can't I just... just get one... one final prayer?
我就不能...不能...做个临终祷告吗?
Dear Jesus, please...
亲爱的上帝 请...
help me get... get out of here!
帮我...逃离这儿!
That worked better in my head.
我脑海中构想的效果比这好多了
Say good-bye, Buddy Dobbs.
说永别吧 巴迪·多布斯
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表