剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
What we look like or who we love.
都不重要
Whether you're black, white, gay, or straight,
无论是黑人 白人 同性恋还是异性恋
We all deserve delicious beef franks wrapped
都应该可以吃到包裹着甜玉米面包的
in a sweet corn breading.
美味法兰克香肠
Right. Right, guys?
对 对吗 朋友们?
Right! Yeah! Right!
对! 对! 对!
Yeah.
是的
And we're not taking these bags off
除非这家店不再反对同性恋就餐
Until corn dog house changes its policies!
否则我们就一直戴着纸袋
America, it's time to stop homophobia!
美国 是时候拒绝恐同症了!
Yes! Stop it!
对! 拒绝恐同症!
Let's bag the hate once and for all!
让我们彻底收起憎恶
Yeah! Bag the hate!
对! 收起憎恶!
Bag the hate!
收起憎恶!
Bag the hate!
收起憎恶!
Bag the hate! Bag the hate!
收起憎恶! 收起憎恶!
Wow, #bagheads is blowing up.
哇 纸袋头火了
Corn dog house says they're reviewing their policies.
玉米热狗店说他们正在检讨他们的经营方针
Whoa! Easy on the corners.
哇! 拐弯小心点
I think someone's following us.
我觉得有人跟踪我们
Who would be following us? I don't know.
谁会跟踪我们? 不知道
But I’m gonna lose him.
我会甩掉他
God damn it.
该死的
We have a murder weapon in the car!
我们车上有凶器!
I know we have a murder weapon in the car!
我知道我们车上有凶器!
All right, let me do the talking.
没事 我来说话
License and registration.
请出示驾照和行照
Here you go.
给
Why were you trying to get away from me, Mr. Barlow?
为什么想甩掉我 巴罗先生?
Pastor Barlow, and I thought somebody was following me.
是巴罗牧师 我以为有人跟踪我
Why would someone be following you?
为什么会有人跟踪你?
And what brings you all the way out here from ladner?
为什么要从拉德纳一路开到这儿?
Oh, we're returning from a prayer meeting.
我们刚从祈祷会上回来
Is that so, ma'am? Mm-hmm.
是这样吗 女士? 嗯
You seem nervous...you got something to be nervous about?
你看起来有些紧张...有什么事让你这么紧张吗?
Like I said, we thought somebody...
就像我说的 我们以为有人...
I was talking to the lady.
我在和女士说话
Officer, we have something in the car we shouldn't have.
警官 我们车上有不该有的东西
No, we don't. No, we don't.
我们没有 我们没有
It's drugs. Marijuana.
是毒品 大♥麻♥
You do know marijuana is legal here in Oregon.
你知道大♥麻♥在我们俄勒冈州是合法的吧
Really?
真的吗?
Oh, my god.
天哪
I'm from out of state,
我是外地人
So I thought I was in big trouble.
我以为我惹大♥麻♥烦了
Well, you're not.
没有
Well, maybe not with him,
他可能不会找你麻烦
But we're gonna have a little chat, missy.
但是我们需要好好谈谈 小姐
Drugs are wack.
毒品有害健康
You two have a nice night now.
祝你们有个美好的夜晚
Thank you, officer. You too, officer.
多谢警官 你也是
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes!
耶!
That was awesome! Oh, my...
太棒了! 我...
You were awesome! Oh, my god!
你太棒了! 天哪!
My heart is racing a mile a minute.
我的心脏要跳出来了
Feel! Feel!
摸摸看! 感受一下!
Oh, sh...
嘘...
请联♥系♥QQ群:428872140
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表